Explosion Boston Marathon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably useless wondering, but I keep looking at his (the guy in blue) red shoes. Very 70s but I think Nike "updated" and brought em back as "retro". Are they common? I can't see either of my sons wearing these but neither of them is a runner.

This is insane. I refuse to let my state become fodder for people's blatant racist assumptions.

There is NOTHING "confirmed" yet. And none of you know anything for sure about these two guys other than the fact that possibly LE wants to talk to them.

And no one has yet answered my question about what I am missing about that last pic of them. One still clearly has his bag and the other looks to be holding it in front of him.

This is ridiculous.

I totally agree. In spades. Thank you!

Confirmed by Fox news, just like CNN confirmed there was an arrest earlier.

While I think these two men definitely need to speak to authorities, respectfully there has been no official confirmation.

I'm saying it's confirmed by those who have seen the images FROM LE. I guess they'll have to show these two guys on TV before anyone wants to believe it.

I'll refrain from posting anymore right now.

Frostie,if as you say most here are of foreign ancestry, then why did you feel the need o point out earlier that "Not stereotyping, but they both look of foreign ancestory.".

Wth?

Tis easy....they do not look like IMOO average white, black or Mexican American's. The look foreign...possibly middle eastern. Just moo

Omg they look like my brother! And we are not middle eastern!! :thud:

This is insane. I refuse to let my state become fodder for people's blatant racist assumptions.

There is NOTHING "confirmed" yet. And none of you know anything for sure about these two guys other than the fact that possibly LE wants to talk to them.

And no one has yet answered my question about what I am missing about that last pic of them. One still clearly has his bag and the other looks to be holding it in front of him.

This is ridiculous.

Thinking her comments are personal is ridiculous! :moo:

This is ridiculous.

This is why I don't go anywhere.
I am always "suspicious."

I rarely look happy in public because I hate crowds.
I wear a hoodie most of the year.
I own very little clothing that isn't black.
I have purple hair.

I am automatically suspected no matter where I go... so I don't go. :twocents:

I will be shocked if these two guys end up being the guys they are looking for.
If they were and LE was trying to identify them, wouldn't there be a RUSH to do that?
They could place more bombs anytime!
Why wouldn't we have footage from where the one was on his phone and then left the bag?

Anyway, lets get off this racism/whatever crap. These guys could be innocent. They are just pretty damn suspicious.

The picture of the men in question, when the backpack is missing, when was that taken? Do we know? Are there pictures out there with the guy in blueissing his backpack? Are there any shots of them after the blasts?

I'm saying it's confirmed by those who have seen the images FROM LE. I guess they'll have to show these two guys on TV before anyone wants to believe it.

I'll refrain from posting anymore right now.
Which means it's not confirmed. It is not confirmed until the FBI make a statement about an arrest. Until then it's all hearsay, even if it's second (or third or seventeenth) hand from people who SAY they've seen the images from LE (which other people say is not true, that LE are not handing out photos).

Probably useless wondering, but I keep looking at his (the guy in blue) red shoes. Very 70s but I think Nike "updated" and brought em back as "retro". Are they common? I can't see either of my sons wearing these but neither of them is a runner.

I have 3 older teenage sons...not common but I've seen them.

Tis easy....they do not look like IMOO average white, black or Mexican American's. The look foreign...possibly middle eastern. Just moo

Be careful!
Statements as innocently accurate as yours will no doubt be considered racist.

Even though you and I both know that there is nothing racist about your statement.

It's a fact.

They do look as though they MAY be foreign.

Can I ask you a serious, respectful question?

Why is it ok for countless members here to theorize for 2 days that a lone wolf crazy right winger NRA card toting white guy bombed the marathon, but the mere mention that two photographed POI's look like they may be foreign is insane and racist?

Great question.

Can I ask you a serious, respectful question?

Why is it ok for countless members here to theorize for 2 days that a lone wolf crazy right winger NRA card toting white guy bombed the marathon, but the mere mention that two photographed POI's look like they may be foreign is insane and racist?

I saw only people who said that typically,those who do not claim responsibility, but rather go off and hide, are typically the lone wolf, white American bomber types, a la Kaczinski, mcveigh, et al.

I will not even get into how racial profiling has a huge impact upon minority groups. Privileged groups such as white males are not hurt in the same way as historically marginalized groups.

Anyway, lets get off this racism/whatever crap. These guys could be innocent. They are just pretty damn suspicious.

Good idea. I think it would be GREAT if the racist crap wasn't posted. Thank you.

Aww I remember hearing about him earlier, the girl he helped wanted to meet him. I hope they do.

He went to the hospital and met with her!!!

He received his trauma training while working on an oil rig.

I'd be proud to call him my son!

The picture of the men in question, when the backpack is missing, when was that taken? Do we know? Are there pictures out there with the guy in blueissing his backpack? Are there any shots of them after the blasts?

Are we absolutely sure that back pack isn't in front of him in the second pic? His arms look a little like they are holding something low...Like resting on his feet? Giving the back a break sort of thing?

This is why I don't go anywhere.
I am always "suspicious."

I rarely look happy in public because I hate crowds.
I wear a hoodie most of the year.
I own very little clothing that isn't black.
I have purple hair.

I am automatically suspected no matter where I go... so I don't go. :twocents:

I will be shocked if these two guys end up being the guys they are looking for.
If they were and LE was trying to identify them, wouldn't there be a RUSH to do that?
They could place more bombs anytime!
Why wouldn't we have footage from where the one was on his phone and then left the bag?

OMG. I might work with your twin! ;) Right down to the purple hair.

I was checking shoes out, too. I cannot find the exact pair on Nike site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214