'Extreme’ haunted house McKamey Manor requires a 40-page waiver; critics say it’s a torture chamber

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The idea of paying to undergo torture is really stupid, especially considering the amount of people who do undergo such experiences and would give anything to not be subjected to such things anymore.

I found this show on Netflix that digs into this "source of entertainment". the man who runs it seems a little off, but not the devil some would portray him as. MOO
Its the third part of this episode
Dark Tourist season 1, episode 8 finale recap: 'Back in the USA'

https://showsnob.com › 2018/10/04 › dark-tourist-season-1-episode-8-fina...

Oct 4, 2018 - In the Netflix series Dark Tourist season finale, David Farrier gets back to America for insights into the Manson murders, survivalists and the scariest horror house in the world. Nearly everyone on earth has heard of Los Angeles, California. It's known as a major entertainment center of the world, and rightly so.

Oh, this is the dude who heavily said out of nowhere in the discussion, "If I hypnotize you..." in some news article; after which I thought, "IMO, the only reason he's telling us this, is because the house is set up to hypnotize those who attempt it." Thus I'd be suspicious of anything that shows up inside, frankly; or even a little bit suspicious that the haunted house contains little to nothing. All of the stuff surrounding it, also sounds (IMO) like the guy is applying a heavy layer of PT Barnum to the process, with his 100-page waiver and 4-hour film (paraphrasing).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back