OR OR - Shaina Kirkpatrick, 23 mos, & Shausha Henson, 2 mos, Portland, 4 April 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NAMUS

Shausha - https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/4239/0/

Shaina - https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/4240/0/

NamUs has pictures of the girls I'd never seen before.

Baby Shausha.

Shaina.

Interesting about her collarbone...did she have OI? (Bone disease inherited, usually present at birth-brittle bones that break easily, and blue tint to the whites of the eyes)

Interesting about her collarbone...did she have OI? (Bone disease inherited, usually present at birth-brittle bones that break easily, and blue tint to the whites of the eyes)

In that new picture from Namus (Not the age-progression) it almost looks like Shaina had gauged ears.

I know that it's most likely just some weird earring but they look stretched to me

In that new picture from Namus (Not the age-progression) it almost looks like Shaina had gauged ears.

I know that it's most likely just some weird earring but they look stretched to me

It looks like a stick-on earring. I used to wear them all the time as a little girl. They come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.

sticker+earring.png

Both girls suffered a broken collar bone at birth according to NamUs. I thought I was mixing them up but it's both of them? or another NamUs error?

Bumping for 13 years today.

Remembering the Children of Oregon and Washington

Shaina Kirkpatrick and her sister Shausha Henson went missing on April 4, 2001.

[snip]

As the country recognizes National Missing Children’s Day on Sunday, May 25, the FBI encourages every family to take a few minutes to remember the missing and to take steps to help safeguard their own children.

http://www.fbi.gov/portland/news-an...mbering-the-children-of-oregon-and-washington

Has anyone heard any updates on these two baby girls? The family was last seen headed for Sacramento, CA 4/4/01... and they haven't been seen since. The mother's body was found 4/29/01, but the girls have vanished with out a trace.

I was doing some searches, didn't come up with much, I can't find any details on the crime scene where the mother was found, how she was killed or anything on the investigation into her death.

I did find this link which is very creepy.

http://www.apologeticsindex.org/news1/an010427-05.html

Its a link from 2001 just a few days before the mothers body was found.

I hadn't heard any deatils surrounding the dissapearances, but this cult theory is new to me. I can't find any further info of whether this was a double murder or suicide homicide. If anyone can help, or knows any new details please let me know.

I can't stand the idea that these two little baby girls were just taken from their mother and dumped somewhere. I can only hope they are alive, somewhere, being cared for by someone.

Hi Babylove. I joined this community to research this specific case today. I hope you are still active on the site and can get my response, as well as the other people on the forum that have expressed concern about this case. I, too, find this case very troublesome and time sensitive and from my research it seems that authorities believe the children might still be alive somewhere along the convoluted and violent trail Oehring and Mayer left behind before their deaths (which I can confirm from researching case details this was infact a murder/suicide).

Christina Mayer, the accomplice of fugitive Frank Oehring died of a gunshot wound to the temple and Oehring died from a self inflicted gunshot wound at the Lee Memorial Hospital a few days later. This occured at a rest area outside of Naples, Florida in Collier County.

5 days prior to this incident, Mayer called her family from a payphone on Easter sunday (which fell on April 15 in 2001) and expressed a great deal of fear to her family and her desire to return home to Missouri.

Her family agreed to send her money to return home, stated she was calling from a pay phone where the family stated they could hear either heavy wind or an ocean in the background.

She stated they were in Miami, but I seem to not be able to find any evidentiary support of her story and am curious if the family, or local/federal authorities, checked with the family in Stewardsville, MO for the phone records?

Hey marktwang, hoping you are still active.. I am looking into this case and have come across a few discrepancies. I wondered if you would be willing to share the information and sources you have? Feel free to message me if you prefer.
Thanks! :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay