Facebook - Missing Kyron Horman

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is KHOD? OMG I have been on this case since day one and tonight I feel like I have entered a time warp.:banghead:

BBM

Don't feel bad - I thought it was a radio station at first! :blush:

Turns out it's an alternate FB group - by the looks of it, it was started b/c the "official" Kyron FB site was too closely moderated (though I can't say that for sure), so that might cast some doubts on its veracity. MOOOOOOO.

Check it out everyone, but DON'T take this as gospel! I've already had THREE people say this in the past and it was NOT TRUE. Be very skeptical.

I was less skeptical last time because of the alleged source. It was supposed to have been someone involved in the search.

This one is 3rd hand information alleged to have come from a school employee.

I highly, highly doubt that LE would even tell them until they made an arrest.

Anything is possible...but I won't actually believe he has been found until he walks into a press conference or we hear it straight from Gates.

ALRIGHT..

the lady I messaged off FB has emailed me back..can I post what she said here ....I won't give her name obv....

Okay so the older lady emailed me back, it is NOT a reliable source IMO..she works in daycare and heard from coworker who is friends with a multnomah sherriff... (am going to paste this bit because I don't understand it and don't want it to get lost in translation)...

''...Supposedly, his little body was found by the divers at Sauvie Island and then right after that the distraught Sheriff came on with a picture of the stepmother and picture her truck. I can't provide you with any accuracy because I guess it would be considered hearsay.''...

I mailed her back asking when exactly she was referring to..I say she's just highly misinformed because it makes zero sense at all because It was at least a a week-week 1/2 ago when the truck and questionnaire thing happened right? At least thats another rumor quashed...

There are some [unusual people] on this (if same KHOD site-there are two) thread, FYI. Lots of hating going on if you happen to be a person who prefers to wait for a trial to decide guilt, for example. And some very childish stuff, like making little (cyber) noises to pretend they can't hear you if they do not like your comments. Just so you know.

Here's what I remember for sure. They commented on a picture of the daughter with a caption saying "this is my real daughter." They then commented on a caption under a photo of Kyron which I can't say verbatim so I won't repeat it.

I think it was just a joke because the child was making a funny face

There are some absolute kooks on this thread, FYI. Lots of hating going on if you happen to be a person who prefers to wait for a trial to decide guilt, for example. And some very childish stuff, like making little (cyber) noises to pretend they can't hear you if they do not like your comments. Very mature. Just so you know.

huh?

there are some cases (casey, jaycee for example) i dont need a trial to know someone is guilty.

i still have no clue what happened here

I give this about 30 minutes and then calling it official crap. The news sources will be on this like flies on cowpie. It doesn't take them very long.

flies on a cowpie?

can I have some ketchup with that?

Me 29 June at 01:58
Hey!

Thanks for replying? So this wasn't today that it happened?

********** 29 June at 02:06 Report
No, it wasn't today, it was back when the Sheriff came on the news with a picture of the stepmother and the white truck she was supposed to be driving. What I thought was ironic it was after the divers had finished searching in Sauvie Island and the sheriff reassured the community that they didn't need be fearing someone hurting our children. I don't know how that would be possible though without a coroner, etc., but this story has certainly not played out like most high-profile cases.

Me 29 June at 02:09
Hmm..why do you think they didn't announce he was found though if he was? Doesn't seem to make sense!

29 June at 02:15 Report
yes, I was thinking that same thing too. Perhaps they need more evidence against whoever they believe did it to make sure a conviction will stick. I am just guessing because I certainly don't know the answer. But I find it strange that two others girls had heard the same thing. I wish we could just go grab this cute boy up and give him back to his father, but I know that wishful thinking at this point. If you figure out, let me know. nice talking to you :).

--------------

There you have it...I gather it was okay to post this as name is removed and my other post was not removed.

j
Me 29 June at 01:58
Hey!

Thanks for replying? So this wasn't today that it happened?

********** 29 June at 02:06 Report
No, it wasn't today, it was back when the Sheriff came on the news with a picture of the stepmother and the white truck she was supposed to be driving. What I thought was ironic it was after the divers had finished searching in Sauvie Island and the sheriff reassured the community that they didn't need be fearing someone hurting our children. I don't know how that would be possible though without a coroner, etc., but this story has certainly not played out like most high-profile cases.

Me 29 June at 02:09
Hmm..why do you think they didn't announce he was found though if he was? Doesn't seem to make sense!

29 June at 02:15 Report
yes, I was thinking that same thing too. Perhaps they need more evidence against whoever they believe did it to make sure a conviction will stick. I am just guessing because I certainly don't know the answer. But I find it strange that two others girls had heard the same thing. I wish we could just go grab this cute boy up and give him back to his father, but I know that wishful thinking at this point. If you figure out, let me know. nice talking to you :).

--------------

There you have it...I gather it was okay to post this as name is removed and my other post was not removed.

I just can't believe that LE could have sat on his body this whole time without telling the family.That is too cruel to do to them. And I can't believe that the parents knew during ther interview last week. So I can't believe it is true.

We had all of this same garbage going on when Caylee Anthony was missing. It makes me sick, really. Let's not dwell on this anymore please.

what a waste of time. speculation based on stuff that happend 10 days ago.

no i dont mean you luna :)

Me either! I'm sure this lady is a genuine character but her 'source' is an [unusual person]..because I doubt a sheriff would be giving out this kind of information..true or not.

what a waste of time. speculation based on stuff that happend 10 days ago.

no i dont mean you luna :)

That's cool..just thought I'd ask the person instead of just saying someone said it somewhere...I have nothing better to do lol (sleeping would be one thing I could do!):dance:

Hmm okay so the story is one girl said it, everyone told her to shut up..then two older females (who seem like locals from their profiles) are saying they heard the same thing..one said she heard it from a reliable source.:waitasec:
Maybe the same person that came here and spread the same rumor.. Her Source was a someone who's " worked the sceen" caused a LOT of drama. Until I hear it from the Sheriff I won't believe it.

I give this about 30 minutes and then calling it official crap. The news sources will be on this like flies on cowpie. It doesn't take them very long.
Even local news has ran with it when it was false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000