Family battling Children’s Hospital to bring teen home for Christmas

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Not when it comes to someone taking your child away from you. Your decision making away from you. I know someone else where DCF removed child kept them accusing them of all kinds of nonsense until one awesome Judge finally got involved and saw it for what it was.

This happens way to often. Lock me up. You take my child when I did nothing wrong and I am going to lose it. END OF STORY.

Being locked up does nothing to help your child.
It helps their case against you.
I'm sorry so many don't see that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Until you call DCF or as with these parents they are called on you, you really have no idea how they work. They do as they please and use the Court to back what they say. The Judge really has no say but you are under the impression the Judge will see the truth and help.That is a false sense you are given. I learned when I tried to get help for my abused grandson and his sis over 4 years ago. DCF tells the judge how it will be not the other way around. Those who believe that DCF is doing the right thing and since court agrees parents are wrong are badly mistaken.They will learn as I did NO ONE is over DCF including the FBI. I learned to smile in their faces and make them think I believed them because otherwise we were omitted from the family meetings even though my son has shared custody of his son.Both children came out about the abuse to me first then him them the teacher and principal at the sisters school. My son still has no reports or records of the Doctors who treated the children for the abuse and he has court orders to all his medical records but they refuse to release any of the treatments or therapy they have gone through to my son about his son. DCF stayed in their life for the past 4 yrs seeing them twice a month on a case they said abuse was unfounded! They think we are idiots but believe me I have not stopped nor will I.Behind the scenes I will continue to try to expose them. I also have told the still living in the home abuser if he ever hurts my grandson again, one of us will be in prison and that is not a threat but a guarantee. To those who believe that DCF over the parents I have one question for you. If these parents are abusive parents ,why are their other children still in the home?

Until you call DCF or as with these parents they are called on you, you really have no idea how they work. They do as they please and use the Court to back what they say. The Judge really has no say but you are under the impression the Judge will see the truth and help.That is a false sense you are given. I learned when I tried to get help for my abused grandson and his sis over 4 years ago. DCF tells the judge how it will be not the other way around. Those who believe that DCF is doing the right thing and since court agrees parents are wrong are badly mistaken.They will learn as I did NO ONE is over DCF including the FBI. I learned to smile in their faces and make them think I believed them because otherwise we were omitted from the family meetings even though my son has shared custody of his son.Both children came out about the abuse to me first then him them the teacher and principal at the sisters school. My son still has no reports or records of the Doctors who treated the children for the abuse and he has court orders to all his medical records but they refuse to release any of the treatments or therapy they have gone through to my son about his son. DCF stayed in their life for the past 4 yrs seeing them twice a month on a case they said abuse was unfounded! They think we are idiots but believe me I have not stopped nor will I.Behind the scenes I will continue to try to expose them. I also have told the still living in the home abuser if he ever hurts my grandson again, one of us will be in prison and that is not a threat but a guarantee. To those who believe that DCF over the parents I have one question for you. If these parents are abusive parents ,why are their other children still in the home?

I'm not taking sides.

I'm talking about how to get their child home.

Being locked up does nothing to help your child.
It helps their case against you.
I'm sorry so many don't see that.

It is about standing up for them no matter what. Fighting at all costs.. It sounds so rational but until they come after you you have no idea. I have seen them destroy families. Go online do some research on families torn apart but this kind of nonsense.

There are real cases that need attention..

I would fight and do whatever I had to if I was them..

It is about standing up for them no matter what. Fighting at all costs.. It sounds so rational but until they come after you you have no idea. I have seen them destroy families. Go online do some research on families torn apart but this kind of nonsense.

There are real cases that need attention..

I would fight and do whatever I had to if I was them..

Fight for what? That's what you need to ask yourself.

I'm intimately familiar from every side imaginable.

The other children must not be special needs and thus they can't be removed. That's just a guess on my part. I'm not making excuses and these agencies are far from perfect. Caseworkers are overloaded and so poorly paid they aren't of the highest caliber.

I'm sorry about your grandchildren. Teachers are supposed to be mandatory reporters. So are doctors. I'd call the principal and ask why the abuse the children reported directly to them was never passed on to CPS or police. I'd also file a complaint with the school board. We had a situation of teacher/student fondling in our schools that wasn't reported to police by the school and other kids were victimized. The teacher was later convicted and principal was fired.

Their other children are adults thus DCF can not remove them from anywhere.
One of the sisters was diagnosed with the same mitochondrial disease Justina has. Obviously because she is an adult DCF can not get their paws on her.

I am amazed that some here place all the blame on the parents. And what is DCF responsibility in all of this? They are supposed to be protecting the child. What are they protecting her from? They are also supposed to be acting in the best interest of the child. Apparently after all this treatment for the supposed somatoform disorder she can't even walk anymore.

FWIW, I never said that all the blame is on the parents, I told you that two wrongs don't make a right.

Like I said, if the doctors are wrong about the somatoform diagnosis and DCF is harming the child with their supposed protection it's even MORE important that the parents act in the best interest of the child. It means they need to put everything they've got into winning the case in court.

Acting abusively on supervised visitations and making personal threats to social workers has nothing to do with her best interests, it only gives the parent's damaged ego some temporal relief (they took my child, you can't expect me to play nice so eff you I'm gonna have as many meltdowns as I want and that'll show them )

But in reality all it shows them is that the parents have uncontrollable meltdowns. This is not going to help their case whether DCF is right or wrong. It's not doing anything to prove that home is the best place for her and that she's been falsely diagnosed.

If the powers to be made up lies about you and your child is in their hands now, the last thing you need to do if you want her back is to give them something true to tell the judge about your erratic behavior.

If they already mistakenly think you're nuts, don't give them any true reasons to think that you are.

While getting locked up might seem perfectly reasonable to some it doesn't help them to get their child back. On the contrary, it can be offered as further proof to the judge that the parents can't handle it.

You don't have to like cooperating with DCF and acting civilized when meeting social workers and perhaps it isn't fair that you're expected to, but if you want your child back it's probably your best bet.

Yeah, you are blaming the parents for not LYING to the DCF faces just to play nice. Since when do we have to sit silent in the face of ABUSE OF POWER? So they said some not-so-nice things GOOD LORD, so what? This is a case of abuse of power simply and easily put.

There is NO excuse for what DCF or whatever they call it there - they are supposed to be therapists who would reasonably understand the mental state THEY caused for the parents and that a possibly hysterical reaction to your child being kidnapped by the state might be perfectly normal, reasonable and foreseeable. It says nothing about their abilities as parents to this girl. Take a look at her sisters??!!! She should GO HOME NOW.

Oh, and I'd like to add that DCF reports might be unreliable and perhaps overblown on the report of what the parents did or did not do. I would not trust them. No way.

Fight for what? That's what you need to ask yourself.

I'm intimately familiar from every side imaginable.

Fight for what is right! Do not be silenced by the overreaching arm of the state. All it takes for evil to exist is for good people to do nothing or for good people, in this case, to appease evil when they should not have to.

I would be proud of my parents for fighting the good fight for what is right. I believe in the end they will prevail in more ways than one!

Then get a good lawyer and sue the crap out of them. Make an example of them. Send them a message - don't even THINK about doing something like this ever again.

Yeah, you are blaming the parents for not LYING to the DCF faces just to play nice.

Refraining from calling people nazis and zipping it up when you feel like making personal threats is not "lying" imo, it's just the wise thing to do. You don't have to tell them you like what they're doing but no parent ever got their child back because they flipped out on a supervised visit and spent the time abusing the supervisors. (Some have got their child back despite of it, but why make things harder for yourself?)

Since when do we have to sit silent in the face of ABUSE OF POWER?

Well, of course there is free speech and all that, but the fact of the matter is that sometimes it pays to consider the consequences of what you say, how you say it and where you say it. Is it going to look bad to the judge when the social worker writes it down?

So they said some not-so-nice things GOOD LORD, so what? This is a case of abuse of power simply and easily put.

Maybe but have you got any idea how many abusive, violent, addicted, horrible excuses for parents who are in the clutches of DCF for perfectly valid reasons have told exactly the same thing to the DCF workers? It's the same old story, the same old story. DCF workers are not going to have a sudden revelation and go all, "aah, you said I'm abusing my power, oh wow, you must be right and I need to get your child back to you right now", when some other abusive parents already phoned them six times before noon to call them bad names.

There is NO excuse for what DCF or whatever they call it there - they are supposed to be therapists who would reasonably understand the mental state THEY caused for the parents and that a possibly hysterical reaction to your child being kidnapped by the state might be perfectly normal, reasonable and foreseeable. It says nothing about their abilities as parents to this girl. Take a look at her sisters??!!! She should GO HOME NOW.

The thing is, there are tons of really abusive parents who had a hysterical reaction when DCF intervened and who claim that their child was kidnapped by the state. That is not going to sway them in their conviction that they needed to intervene.

The DCF people are not mind readers, they don't know your heart of gold and your unrelenting devotion to your children. They can only perceive you as they see you and your behavior and if they see a hysterical mess who can't be reasoned with and doesn't appear to give a flip about the child's best interests because they hamper things that are being attempted to ensure the child's optimal development (optimal, according to what DCF believes, anyway)... well, they might be completely wrong about you and your child but how are you going to prove them wrong? By exhibiting more out of control behavior?
Hardly likely.

They're more likely to be impressed by your excellent qualities if you are able to play it by the rules, have reasonable and civilized negotiations about the options and be polite even if you disagree.

If there is suspicion (warranted or not) that your hysterical attitude about medical matters may have caused your child psychiatric problems and unnecessary medical procedures the last thing you need to do is to provide more evidence of hysterical reactions.

Oh, and I'd like to add that DCF reports might be unreliable and perhaps overblown on the report of what the parents did or did not do. I would not trust them. No way.

Yes, it is possible. But not all parents tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth either.

I know !! I actually thought the judge would be mad at them once the truth was told. I had all the documentation to show that DCF was letting my daughter live with criminals and police reports where we had called on her for out of control behavior when she didn't get her way, but I wasn't allowed to speak. Every time I tried to talk, the judge would say "I strongly recommend you don't say anything without an attorney". I hadn't even gotten a full word out. Then they kept continuing the case and it was over 6 months before I even saw my daughter. I got to keep my other two kids and they weren't even involved in the case. If I'm so abusive, why leave a 5 & 6 year old with me ? I did cause a lot of problems for a couple of the caseworkers after contacting my state rep. One was put on leave shortly after, the other told my daughter to get me to stop causing problems because her "file" had been pulled three times. But it didn't do any good. Family courts are above the law.
Sorry for any typos or misspellings, this is a "quickie" post since I'm on my lunch break.

Refraining from calling people nazis and zipping it up when you feel like making personal threats is not "lying" imo, it's just the wise thing to do. You don't have to tell them you like what they're doing but no parent ever got their child back because they flipped out on a supervised visit and spent the time abusing the supervisors. (Some have got their child back despite of it, but why make things harder for yourself?)

Well, of course there is free speech and all that, but the fact of the matter is that sometimes it pays to consider the consequences of what you say, how you say it and where you say it. Is it going to look bad to the judge when the social worker writes it down?

Maybe but have you got any idea how many abusive, violent, addicted, horrible excuses for parents who are in the clutches of DCF for perfectly valid reasons have told exactly the same thing to the DCF workers? It's the same old story, the same old story. DCF workers are not going to have a sudden revelation and go all, "aah, you said I'm abusing my power, oh wow, you must be right and I need to get your child back to you right now", when some other abusive parents already phoned them six times before noon to call them bad names.

The thing is, there are tons of really abusive parents who had a hysterical reaction when DCF intervened and who claim that their child was kidnapped by the state. That is not going to sway them in their conviction that they needed to intervene.

The DCF people are not mind readers, they don't know your heart of gold and your unrelenting devotion to your children. They can only perceive you as they see you and your behavior and if they see a hysterical mess who can't be reasoned with and doesn't appear to give a flip about the child's best interests because they hamper things that are being attempted to ensure the child's optimal development (optimal, according to what DCF believes, anyway)... well, they might be completely wrong about you and your child but how are you going to prove them wrong? By exhibiting more out of control behavior?
Hardly likely.

They're more likely to be impressed by your excellent qualities if you are able to play it by the rules, have reasonable and civilized negotiations about the options and be polite even if you disagree.

If there is suspicion (warranted or not) that your hysterical attitude about medical matters may have caused your child psychiatric problems and unnecessary medical procedures the last thing you need to do is to provide more evidence of hysterical reactions.

Yes, it is possible. But not all parents tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth either.

But when the parents don't tell the truth, it doesn't cost the taxpayers or violate a parent's god-given right to raise their child.

But when the parents don't tell the truth, it doesn't cost the taxpayers or violate a parent's god-given right to raise their child.

Personally I've no objection if some of my tax money gets spent on a child protection agency (if they're well-functioning and generally effective) as some children do need protection from parents who raise their children in a way that will harm them, god-given rights notwithstanding.
We have tons of cases here on WS where I blame the DCF much more for not intervening than for costing the taxpayers.

Personally I've no objection if some of my tax money gets spent on a child protection agency (if they're well-functioning and generally effective) as some children do need protection from parents who raise their children in a way that will harm them, god-given rights notwithstanding.
We have tons of cases here on WS where I blame the DCF much more for not intervening than for costing the taxpayers.

Some children do need protection from parents. And lots of time DCF doesn't remove them and they end up dead. Yet here is a case where DCF took Justina and refuses to return her to her parents. I haven't seen a single example of the abuse on Justina. Her condition is deteriorated while in DCF custody because she isn't being treated for mitochondrial disorder. Instead DCF and Children's hospital claim it's "all in her head." Yet they haven't managed to improve her condition. Frankly this seems like an outrage to me if my tax $ go for a case like that.

It's human decision making based on incomplete information so child protection services will inevitably be wrong occasionally, both false negatives and false positives.

But have we got something else besides the parents' word to back it up that she's getting much worse and even dying without treatment? According to the judge's ruling it seems like she was thought to be well enough to be moved out of the hospital last June. She was reportedly already not eating and barely able to walk when the parents brought her to hospital to begin with.
http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/25...stina-pelletier-awarded-to-mass#ixzz2xCOrn3uU

The physical health concerns seem like an afterthought here.
"She needs to be home," Lou told FOX 25's Maria Stephanos. "She is mentally, and more importantly physically, dying under the care of the state of Massachusetts."

It's human decision making based on incomplete information so child protection services will inevitably be wrong occasionally, both false negatives and false positives.

But have we got something else besides the parents' word to back it up that she's getting much worse and even dying without treatment? According to the judge's ruling it seems like she was thought to be well enough to be moved out of the hospital last June. She was reportedly already not eating and barely able to walk when the parents brought her to hospital to begin with.
http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/25...stina-pelletier-awarded-to-mass#ixzz2xCOrn3uU

The physical health concerns seem like an afterthought here.

I posted a link to recent photos of her (which was deleted, I am not sure why). But you can find these photos easily. She looks bad. Her hairline receded, her stomach has red lines on it. You can see from the photos this is a very sick child. When parents brought her to Children's she had the flu. But she was able to ice skate prior to being admitted to Children's. Now she is in wheelchair.

Do we have photos of what her stomach and hairline used to look like immediately before she was taken into custody?

I've seen some old photos of a healthier looking child but I'm not sure when they were taken.

I saw a link in which the father attributed the red on her stomach to sepsis but I'm kinda doubtful about that as sepsis is a really severe condition. Maybe everyone is so incompetent nd blinded by the false psychiatric diagnosis that they miss observing that a child has sepsis but I hope not. People die of untreated sepsis.

Do we have photos of what her stomach and hairline used to look like immediately before she was taken into custody?

I've seen some old photos of a healthier looking child but I'm not sure when they were taken.

I saw a link in which the father attributed the red on her stomach to sepsis but I'm kinda doubtful about that as sepsis is a really severe condition. Maybe everyone is so incompetent nd blinded by the false psychiatric diagnosis that they miss observing that a child has sepsis but I hope not. People die of untreated sepsis.

There are many photos of her with her hairline looking much better than in the recent ones with very receded (and abnormal for a girl) hairline. She looks very sickly and from what has been reported she is not able to walk. Her stomach has red lines near the port. I can only conclude the child is not doing well at all while being treated for the supposed somatoform disorder (which basically means Children's believe she somehow causes all her physical symptoms with her mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm