Family battling Children’s Hospital to bring teen home for Christmas

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he had offered to advise the legal team of the family on the constitutional aspects.

Dershowitz told FoxNews.com Tuesday he is interested in working with the family's current legal team on "broader Constitutional issues" surrounding the case. The attorney said he isn't looking to "micro-manage litigation," but was moved to offer his help on a pro bono consulting basis after reading about the family's plight in newspaper accounts.

"I have reached out to one of the family's representatives, and we are trying to set up a discussion on how to proceed," Dershowitz said.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/...family-to-take-up-offer-from-alan-dershowitz/

He's not looking to "micro-manage litigation" so not sure how much time he is really prepared to devote to this affair.

Linda, there is a ton of revealing stuff about them... I was going to post a bunch, but decided it would be too derailing, and just picked one.

These people's agenda is nuts, and they are supporting this "free Justina" cause. As are the Personhood group, who, in addition to working to declare a zygote a person, have run commercials comparing Obama to the Angel of Death. :rolleyes:

Read more: http://foxct.com/2014/05/05/justina...to-state-but-not-to-her-family/#ixzz30tzotnx9

Ultimatum? If Justina is not home by her birthday, then what are they going to do?

Maybe they see going into family therapy as an admission of guilt, and Lou would lose his platform. This has nothing to do with getting Justina home any more.They must have realized by now that there will be conditions that have to be met.

Lou doesn't seem to understand the work he and Linda need to demonstrate they're capable of doing for Justina's return to them. The family clearly "don't get it" at all.

I waver between narcissism and delusion to describe this behavior. Delusions can be treated...narcissism..not so much;)

The ultimatum is hilarious!

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lou doesn't seem to understand the work he and Linda need to demonstrate they're capable of doing for Justina's return to them. The family clearly "don't get it" at all.

I waver between narcissism and delusion to describe this behavior. Delusions can be treated...narcissism..not so much;)

The ultimatum is hilarious!

All IMO

I waver too. At times I think he's just being manipulated by all these groups and politicians who are supporting his "cause", and that he has legitimately bought into it all.

Other times I hear/see him, and his speech is so polished (despite some of the crazy things he says) and think he loves the attention, he loves the circus, and is working on running for office himself one day.

upazy2u8.jpg

adepyja8.jpg

Check out her hairline.
I'd like to see her hair down.

Respectfully sniped...
The video refutes the parents claims of her current condition.

Her sister claims...Justina's legs are cold & blue? That's a new one!

How does it refute anything? There is no video of Justina.

How does it refute anything? There is no video of Justina.

As you are aware, there can't be.

Her best interests are being protected by everyone but her parents...and their agenda.

Link please. All I see are Lou videos and Linda fainting..

Put "Justina speaks" into youtube search box.
She barely mumbles.
She has the glassy look in her eyes.
Are they giving her psychotrophic meds, because that does not look normal to me at all.

As you are aware, there can't be.

Her best interests are being protected by everyone but her parents...and their agenda.

Not true at all. There are videos of her on youtube that show her condition.

I don't even think that a video would prove much of anything. They're snippets in time that can be misleading. It's possible to get nice short videos of sick kids in which they look relatively ok and healthy teens can be captured at their worst moments looking sickly or even deliberately trying to look horrible for effect.

Or let's say there is a video of a sick kid looking appropriately sickly - it wouldn't necessarily tell us anything about whether the etiology of the sickness is a genetic disorder or something psychiatric or just a passing infection or some such thing.

I saw the video. I'm not sure how you can call her eyes glassy, the quality of the vid is terrible and you can't see enough detail to tell that. Yes, she mumbles, but what does that mean? The audio is also terrible. My kids mumble a lot. Especially on Skype, it's one of the reasons I hate skyping relatives with the kids, I spend the entire frustrating half hour telling them "speak up!" Or "look at the camera so your aunt can see you!". I don't know what this is supposed to show. That she wants to go home? Of course she does. Most abused children do, even if they KNOW they were abused. It's the only home they've ever known.

Put "Justina speaks" into youtube search box.

She barely mumbles.

She has the glassy look in her eyes.

Are they giving her psychotrophic meds, because that does not look normal to me at all.

With nothing to compare it to...it's meaningless to me.

The possibility is very real that she's trying to please her parents.
It was noted earlier, she behaves differently in their presence.

I saw the video. I'm not sure how you can call her eyes glassy, the quality of the vid is terrible and you can't see enough detail to tell that. Yes, she mumbles, but what does that mean? The audio is also terrible. My kids mumble a lot. Especially on Skype, it's one of the reasons I hate skyping relatives with the kids, I spend the entire frustrating half hour telling them "speak up!" Or "look at the camera so your aunt can see you!". I don't know what this is supposed to show. That she wants to go home? Of course she does. Most abused children do, even if they KNOW they were abused. It's the only home they've ever known.

She wasn't abused at home. That's not even an allegation against her parents.

With nothing to compare it to...it's meaningless to me.

The possibility is very real that she's trying to please her parents.
It was noted earlier, she behaves differently in their presence.

Well there is a video of her ice skating some weeks prior to going to BCH. She certainly looks a lot more lively.

She wasn't abused at home. That's not even an allegation.

The allegation is medical abuse. She is in danger if returned to her parents now.

Her parents are doing NOTHING productive to be reunited with their daughter. She's being used as a pawn by her parents.
IMO

Well there is a video of her ice skating some weeks prior to going to BCH. She certainly looks a lot more lively.

She was not brought to BCH because she was a lively ice skater, she was taken there because she was in a bad condition.

Is there a video of how she spoke earlier?

Did you see her hairline in the skating video?
I posted a screen shot up thread.

Did you see her hairline in the skating video?
I posted a screen shot up thread.

It looks nothing like what she got now. Now she looks like she has male pattern baldness. And she is a young female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smcox01