Family battling Children’s Hospital to bring teen home for Christmas

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know that they haven't been told anything about the Tufts medical plan?
Maybe they have been told about the plan and they don't like it as it is now. Say, if the current Tufts medical plan involves family therapy, they'd kinda have to be told about it in order to participate.

That's what they say. They are not allowed to know anything about the treatment she is getting at Tufts because they don't have custody.

They can not follow through with Tufts medical plan. They are not being told what the plan is. Doctor is not allowed to inform them of anything.

DCF is the one that has to follow with the plan.

So why was that condition put into the reunification plan?

Simple really. The first step is simple "acceptance" no point on moving past that until they accept the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All these people who claim they KNOW Justina is worse, they KNOW she isn't improving... Like the Lynne Vogel opinion piece linked yesterday. Do any of these people have access to her chart? Interact with her on a daily basis?

With all the staff at the Framingham facility, the doctors who are managing her medical care - you'd think just ONE of them would speak up, if indeed, she were being tortured or abused or near death as the family and their spokespeople claim.

All these people who claim they KNOW Justina is worse, they KNOW she isn't improving... Like the Lynne Vogel opinion piece linked yesterday. Do any of these people have access to her chart? Interact with her on a daily basis?

With all the staff at the Framingham facility, the doctors who are managing her medical care - you'd think just ONE of them would speak up, if indeed, she were being tortured or abused or near death as the family and their spokespeople claim.

There was a nurse that did speak up about Bader 5.
As for doctors who are treating Justina, they are not allowed to speak up due to HIPAA and DCF. Parents don't have custody so they can not waive HIPAA.

There was a nurse that did speak up.

I read her affidavit or whatever. She is a nurse who was fired from Boston Children's who has is pushing a bigger anti-psychology/psychiatry argument. From all those months ago until now, she is the only one who has said anything.

I read her affidavit or whatever. She is a nurse who was fired from Boston Children's who has is pushing a bigger anti-psychology/psychiatry argument. From all those months ago until now, she is the only one who has said anything.

You'd have to be ready to lose your job if you speak up. These doctors are not allowed to talk.

You'd have to be ready to lose your job if you speak up. These doctors are not allowed to talk.

Right. Because again, we are running a secret, consoiratorial, Nazi-like torture industry up here in Mass, I guess.

"At the end of the day, it really comes back to this simple premise that the Pellitiers are better to take care of their child than government," said Rev. Patrick Mahoney, the family's spokesperson.
http://www.wfsb.com/story/25435681/plan-is-offered-to-solve-medical-custody-dispute

In that case, there is nothing to fear about the family therapy. Just start it already and they will see what a loving family they are.

Furthermore, if Justina is dying, mentally and physically, like Lou said, because she's been tortured for more than a year, a bit of family therapy might be in order anyway to get her on the healing track from the ordeal, even if she's also ill physically.

Report to whom? DCF.
DCF already has her.
In TX, a mother actually managed to get a restraining order against DCF.
But MA ain't TX.

Well, she's also a disabled person so try the Disabled Persons Protection Commission (DPPC) first.

And believe it or not, it is not in the best interests of DCF to have the kids in their custody tortured in the facilities they put them in so you never know, even the DCF might have a thing or two to say

Wayside and Bader 5 are not exactly synonymous with DCF.

This is horrible, but this is how I think of Lou.
[video=youtube;Xv9ihDpWaCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv9ihDpWaCE&sns=em[/video]

I just hope Lou holds it together.

Well, she's also a disabled person so try the Disabled Persons Protection Commission (DPPC) first.

And believe it or not, it is not in the best interests of DCF to have the kids in their custody tortured in the facilities they put them in so you never know, even the DCF might have a thing or two to say.

There is also usually an agency to report institutional abuse to.

Is this true?
"Once she's out of Massachusetts, it would appear to me that there's no legal way that they can control her at all," he says. Upon arrival, Justina could just leave the facility. - See more at: http://www.onenewsnow.com/culture/2014/05/06/justinas-family-just-let-her-come-home#.U2kEw8IU_cs

I'm not a lawyer but I don't think so. The legal custody doesn't change even if they place her in a CT facility, does it? And wouldn't the parents have said, "oh yeah, move her there yesterday?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth