Family battling Children’s Hospital to bring teen home for Christmas

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm left dumbfounded that the parents claimed she was abused where she is, in the shower no less...and they are disagreeing with a move.

IMO the shower incident was fabricated. Her parents seem to be getting worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks nothing like what she got now. Now she looks like she has male pattern baldness. And she is a young female.

And maybe she does. Whatever is going on with her hair, it's not a new problem. IMO

There are many reasons for hair loss. Including pulling it out.

As far as I know, no one has ever died from it.
It's the least of her problems.

I'm more concerned that her parents go out of their way to make her look bad. Why oh why with that hairline would they pull it away from her face and photograph her? to claim she's dying?
Prior pictures show it was deliberately disguised so Justina would look her best.

Justina's family says her medical condition has deteriorated since, and recently they have accused staff at Wayside of harassing the teen while she was naked in the shower.

The Pelletiers told FOX 25’s Crystal Haynes that they're prepared to take the facility itself to court.

“We have witnesses and they will be taken to court and the full extent of the law will incur on them,” said Lou Pelletier, Justina’s father. “Just like DCF, just like Boston Children’s, any state employee. Any state employee that has done harm; has witnessed harm is as much a part of the problem as anybody else.”

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/25...side-state-facility-housing-justina-pelletier

So these "witnesses" have signed affidavits? Reported this to the proper authorities? Who are these witnesses?

More legal threats against a treatment provider?

If this is the reunification plan "The conditions include attending visits with Justina at JRI, following through with the Tufts Medical Center care plan, participating in family therapy, and meeting with DCF to review progress." then I'm not sure why the parents would reject it. Even if they are right about the diagnosis "my way or the highway" isn't going to help them.

Where and when was the "Justina Speaks" video taken? Do they allow dog visitors at the CFS facilities? And what about the guards that are always at all their visits? I believe I recall the parents saying they are not allowed to take photos or videos at the visits so how was this video even possible?

Just curious.

Where and when was the "Justina Speaks" video taken? Do they allow dog visitors at the CFS facilities? And what about the guards that are always at all their visits? I believe I recall the parents saying they are not allowed to take photos or videos at the visits so how was this video even possible?

Just curious.

The take away I get.....
The parents are not credible.
Lou was claiming she was DYING (Easter) and the end was very near!

Just curious.

They are not allowed yet there it is. How did that happen?
:floorlaugh:

Justina's family says her medical condition has deteriorated since, and recently they have accused staff at Wayside of harassing the teen while she was naked in the shower.

The Pelletiers told FOX 25’s Crystal Haynes that they're prepared to take the facility itself to court.

“We have witnesses and they will be taken to court and the full extent of the law will incur on them,” said Lou Pelletier, Justina’s father. “Just like DCF, just like Boston Children’s, any state employee. Any state employee that has done harm; has witnessed harm is as much a part of the problem as anybody else.”

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/25...side-state-facility-housing-justina-pelletier

So these "witnesses" have signed affidavits? Reported this to the proper authorities? Who are these witnesses?

More legal threats against a treatment provider?

Who are these witnesses? If parents are going to sue, I am sure we will find out.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/25...ails-reunification-plan-for-justina-pelletier

Once more about this video. What I find interesting about is the spokesman going on about how there is no date when Justina is going to be returned... I find that a bit dishonest. How could the DCF know the date for when the conditions have been sufficiently met when the parents' cooperation is far from clear?

Another thing is Polanowicz saying that Justina has been out and about in the community and that she's bearing weight and a number of clinical indicators are better now. To hear the family talk she's been imprisoned in a lonesome torture chamber totally paralyzed from the waist down.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/25...ails-reunification-plan-for-justina-pelletier

Once more about this video. What I find interesting about is the spokesman going on about how there is no date when Justina is going to be returned... I find that a bit dishonest. How could the DCF know the date for when the conditions have been sufficiently met when the parents' cooperation is far from clear?

Another thing is Polanowicz saying that Justina has been out and about in the community and that she's bearing weight and a number of clinical indicators are better now. To hear the family talk she's been imprisoned in a lonesome torture chamber totally paralyzed from the waist down.

You forgot DYING!
;)

If this is the reunification plan "The conditions include attending visits with Justina at JRI, following through with the Tufts Medical Center care plan, participating in family therapy, and meeting with DCF to review progress." then I'm not sure why the parents would reject it. Even if they are right about the diagnosis "my way or the highway" isn't going to help them.

What do you think the Tufts care plan recommends now?

If they're still saying that it's mito and Justina should get treated for it, shouldn't the reunification plan requiring following Tufts orders have been a step in the right direction for the family instead of a kick in the stomach?

Maybe Polanowicz should actually go and meet with her.
To me, she looks horrible.
As for being out and about in the community, they can wheel her around anywhere they please.
Clearly she isn't walking there.

She couldn't walk to the school cafeteria when she was home with her parents.

Just curious.

At some point the Liberty Counsel was complaining that the family was only allowed Skype visits. Nothing to prevent anybody from filming Skype visits I guess.

What do you think the Tufts care plan recommends now?

If they're still saying that it's mito and Justina should get treated for it, shouldn't the reunification plan requiring following Tufts orders have been a step in the right direction for the family instead of a kick in the stomach?

How can parents follow Tufts plan? They are not being told anything because they don't have custody. Doctor is not allowed to inform them of anything, including treatment plan. So how will they follow it?

They can not follow through with Tufts medical plan. They are not being told what the plan is. Doctor is not allowed to inform them of anything.
DCF is the one that has to follow with the plan.
So why was that condition put into the reunification plan?

Do we know that they haven't been told anything about the Tufts medical plan?
Maybe they have been told about the plan and they don't like it as it is now. Say, if the current Tufts medical plan involves family therapy, they'd kinda have to be told about it in order to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth