Family Needs our Help

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow. They are doing an amazing job with these images. I really hope it is what they think it is.

For those of us that aren't a member of facebook, we can't see those images as the facebook group is not viewable. It says you must log in to see it on the facebook site.

I have to say this tommod site is amazing. I wish it could have been used for the Holly Bobo case. JMO

There are some potential and I emphasize potential signs of hope based on some postings on the Facebook. I know they are trying to verify if the flecks they see on the satellite images are.....let us triple down on prayer!!!!!

I'm never quite sure how much info I can bring over from facebook. Can we only post a link?

This screenshot shows the SOS some people have mentioned here and on Facebook:

udu7MzS.png

I found something that looked potentially plane-like but after tagging it I moved away and now I'm not quite sure where to find it again. Will keep looking.

Here's that image as an attachment (hopefully it works)...

Attachments

• ID plane nos letters in snow.PNG
    ID plane nos letters in snow.PNG
    315 KB · Views: 62
Dear God,

Nothin better than a Miracle during Christmastime. Jus sayin....

Love,
Roses

There is a person posting on the FB page who says he is a searcher and spotted tracks and 5 people on one of the satellite images but there's nothing posted that officially confirms it's the missing party. That person labeled an area a lake when it is in fact a bare spot of ground.

There is a person posting on the FB page who says he is a searcher and spotted tracks and 5 people on one of the satellite images but there's nothing posted that officially confirms it's the missing party. That person labeled an area a lake when it is in fact a bare spot of ground.

Are you implying... something? Looks to me like he's been looking at the images like the rest of us have and just misidentified an area in the images. Some of the pieces he's marked are pretty interesting, especially the lower area where there are the tracks and 5 spots that could be hikers.

When I logged in again tonight it said I had searched 36 tiles or something when last night I searched 400. So not sure what to make of that. I just did another 200 and logged out so now I'm going to log back in to see what it says. I really didn't find much, so hopefully there are those that are having better luck.

We should reserve judgement and wait for authorities to update us officially. After this period of time it would indeed be improbable, but I am one who believes in miracles.
Keep praying!

The Facebook page also says that if you have questions about something you see on the sat images to screenshot and post it on their page so others can help identify.

Here's that image as an attachment (hopefully it works)...

Little help here :). What area of your photo should I be looking at? I doubt I'll see it though. I couldn't see SOS in the photo posted earlier and I haven't found anything on the site besides roads, buildings, and lots of trees.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antony
Back