family sources say there is a four hour window for abduction

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some of the things that people have said are being taken way to literally. If your baby was kidnapped and someone asked you a specific question a few days later, you might not actually answer it exactly. But it is recorded by the media forever, and people then judge other things you say with those permanent comments. Any psychologist will tell you that the human brain can't remember a story - TRUTH or not, in exact detail. The brain doesn't work like that.

So, picking apart insignificant details that were said a month ago and comparing them to comments made 2 weeks ago, or yesterday, does not mean anything. In fact, IF the story was exactly the same each time, it would indicate untruthfulness - or at least that the information had been memorized, rather than recalled.

BBM
I thought that 2:38 call (text?) was still just rumor? Where are the two separate calls coming from? MW?

Yes, it is a rumor. Police hasn't confirmed there was a phone call at 2:38 am.

BBM
I thought that 2:38 call (text?) was still just rumor? Where are the two separate calls coming from? MW?

According to Judge Jeanine of Fox News the call at 2:38 was info she got from a source with LE, I believe.

With all those people around at the time I fail to see how someone could have broken in and use the phone.

Exactly. But the family & neighbor can't have it both ways. They can't claim that it wasn't them that used the phones, yet still claim that no one else came over, no one could have gotten past them & into the home, etc etc.

If that 8ish call was made from those phones...either the window of time for the abduction is much broader than this article is claiming....or, it was made by the only persons in the home. I don't see any way around that. Its one or the other.

none of the phone calls have been confirmed by LE nor would they comment about MW...

I think that LE's window is a lot different than the families...MOO

Do we know what Debbie has said about Jersey? Did his name surface because of Debbie or because of the neighbors?

Some of the things that people have said are being taken way to literally. If your baby was kidnapped and someone asked you a specific question a few days later, you might not actually answer it exactly. But it is recorded by the media forever, and people then judge other things you say with those permanent comments. Any psychologist will tell you that the human brain can't remember a story - TRUTH or not, in exact detail. The brain doesn't work like that.

So, picking apart insignificant details that were said a month ago and comparing them to comments made 2 weeks ago, or yesterday, does not mean anything. In fact, IF the story was exactly the same each time, it would indicate untruthfulness - or at least that the information had been memorized, rather than recalled.

If you are referring to the contradiction about JI seeing Lisa's door open, and then not remembering if it was open or not, that's not insignificant, imo. This is the reason JI gave for bolting down the hall and checking on the kids. Remove that element of the story, and what you're left with is, "Well, why on earth did you suspect something might be wrong with the kids? Just because you came home and found your wife trashed and the lights on?"

ETA: Interestingly enough, in the People mag article, we find Jeremy Irwin running to Lisa's room and finding the door open and the light on. If that article is accurate, then JI didn't even notice her light on, despite the fact that he would have had to walk right past her open bedroom door?! Really?

Just how much alcohol does 3 people need? DB has a whole box of wine, SB makes another alcohol run "for herself"! DB has 5 to 10 glasses of wine in a 5 hour period. It seems like that if the neighbors they were hanging out with were aware of the quantity of alcohol she consumed it would be very easy for one of them to walk right in and do whatever they felt like in that house. If the kids or DB woke up they wouldn't even think anything of it because they had been there most of the evening. IF SB was truly sitting outside talking to another neighbor until 11:30 and knew when the lights went off, who's to say that the 3rd person didnt walk right into the house instead of going home? Reason? not sure. I guess it would depend on who that 3rd person is? We really don't know much about SB either. I read today that she spends a lot of time with DB & JI, but she seems to be able to stay away from media quite well. I wonder how that is possible. Maybe I've just missed it? I'm not saying I think this was random, just that the possiblilty exists that someone other that DB & JI are responsible.

oh.. we also have this "ironing out" of inconsistencies from the family source as well:

One of Bradley's relatives initially told KCTV5 that the alcohol was purchased for an upcoming family event. But Bradley later told reporters that she opened the box that night.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/source-says-4-hour-window-for-abduction

what this whole family source stuff reeks of is a message to police: no I didn't say thaaaat... I meant thiiiiis.....

it makes me really nauseous.

Agreed. Which makes me wonder why the parents wouldn't want to clear up these inconsistencies with the police.

What I want to know is, if the neighbor didn't see a head nor hair of Lisa after 4:30 and didn't see DB checking in on her and they never heard a sound from the baby monitor that would indicate there was a baby, didn't it seem at all odd to her?

If we look at what the attorneys have said Mrs. Short said a man was sighted at the dumpster, but I never saw anything regarding that by LE or media. The witness would have probably been interviewed by media by now. Was it really a woman?

I have never heard this. Where can I find it to read/hear it? I would think this would be huge news.

none of the phone calls have been confirmed by LE nor would they comment about MW...

No. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I beleive there was a call made to MWs phone. A phone & phone call...that is of interest to LE. MW didn't contrive an entire fake scenario.

I agree, LE will have a different window from the family.

The 50 second phone call at 8:30 p.m. to Megan's phone served a purpose. The 2:38 phone call served a purpose. Both of these had to be discovered.

50 seconds is not enough time to strategize or ask a favor. It would have been more like a confirmation call that the plan was a go. MOO. 2:38 is about 15 minutes after the dumpster fire, perhaps to say that clothes have been burned and they have made it back home, IMO.

Isn't the 2:30 call still a rumor? For that matter, so is the 8:30 call. Or have both of these been confirmed by LE now, not a 'source'? (It's hard to keep up sometimes.)

agreed. The alleged timeline put out by "sources" (coughattysforparentscough) has one purpose only: save the parents from themselves. The atty's for the parents have a job, to protect only the parents. Not to look for Lisa, not to help find Lisa, only to protect their clients and keep them out of jail. Any time line put out by "sources" is a load of hooey to me.

What I want to know is, if the neighbor didn't see a head nor hair of Lisa after 4:30 and didn't see DB checking in on her and they never heard a sound from the baby monitor that would indicate there was a baby, didn't it seem at all odd to her?

Well, we don't even know where her 4 year old daughter was during all this "adult time" that went on until 11:30 at night, so I'm guessing she wasn't all that concerned about the neighbor's kid either.

JMO

No. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I beleive there was a call made to MWs phone. A phone & phone call...that is of interest to LE. MW didn't contrive an entire fake scenario.

I agree, LE will have a different window from the family.

don't get me wrong... I believe there were phone calls too..

and I keep remembering what Young said over and over: that LE would release details of the investigation to the public if they thought it would benefit the investigation... confirming the calls, etc tips their hand and doesn't help the investigation so I don't expect to ever hear about it from them... moo

Well, we don't even know where her 4 year old daughter was during all this "adult time" that went on until 11:30 at night, so I'm guessing she wasn't all that concerned about the neighbor's kid either.

JMO

did they seriously change it from 10:30 to 11:30??!!!!

(nurse runs for tape to put head back on as it sploded)

Honestly...although I want Lisa to be found as much as anyone here, and I do believe that DB is responsible, I don't see how we can figure out even the simplest detail because of all the false information running around. Usually in a case, there are a few specific things that we can believe, and can run from there. But, in this case we don't know even the most minor detail as fact.

We don't know when Lisa was last seen, so she actually could have been gone the entire day before that evening. Without that information, everything else is pure speculation. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shirlgirln67
Back