Family that hid Casey Anthony says she is selfish

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's only one person in this world who has those creepy eyes. Casey Anthony.
I think she had some work done on her face.
You can change everything on your face KC but you can't escape from those creepy eyes.

I thought plastic surgeon were suppose to make people attractive. LOL

I agree 100%! Funny how Casey has landed right back in the same spot she was before June 2008! Still tight in the grasps of Mommy Dearest herself! These two women have the most toxic relationship I have ever seen and it is only going to get worse because as much as Cindy likes to pretend Casey was this wonderful mother, we all know how she really felt about Casey as a mother and she is never going to allow Casey to forget what she did to Caylee.

I just pray to God that Casey never has any more children. Please, please, please do not give her any more!

Casey and Cindy Anthony are both immature and narcissistic control freaks with a "dog eat dog" mentality. They are rageful and such a characteristic of a psychopath.

Well it looks like Casey.

I assume her eyebrows deserted her as they don't want to be associated with such an ummm.... unusual woman.

Or, much like a caged rat will begin to gnaw off it's own body parts, she has plucked her eyebrows into extinction.

But look at octomom's eyebrows lately, her have gotten pretty insane looking as well. It might just be a fad among awful mothers.

As for that expression....perhaps she finally got the news that puckering up in a duckface is no longer the hot pose.

Perhaps this is her attempt at wide-eyed innocence or she is sucking in her cheeks and lifting her head and eyebrows to detract from her recent weight gain.

Maybe the Karma train smacked her so hard that it knocked her eyebrows off and she is still in shock!!

dont know if i can post this, if not, mods please remove
thank you

http://viptattler.wordpress.com/2012/05/23/casey-anthony-moving-to-costa-rica/

Did Casey Anthony plan on moving to Costa Rica once she completed her probation in Florida? “She bought a beach-side house in Costa Rica through a corporation that was set up for her, and had planned on moving there once she was off probation,” says a source.

You may recall Casey’s “Zanny the Nanny/Zenaida Gonzalez” story when Caylee Anthony was first reported missing, a story that later turned out to be nothing but a big, elaborate lie made up by Anthony – and now it looks like Casey’s moving plans will have to be set aside since she has been served and forced to face the music in a defamation suit filed against her by Gonzalez.

what do you think? I see a mole on the left side of her neck, but boy does she look different. Why are her eyebrows so high? It looks like her, but wonder if this has been photoshopped.

View attachment 22686

----------------
Hi, it is her. I'm not trying to be mean but what the h*!! happened to her. Looks like she colored the picture herself. She seems to be chewing on golf balls. Her hairline is terrible,her chin is longer!! Honestly she looks sccary.I wonder if her color is really blotched like that.Her eyebrows arent even. Someone should tell what she looks like. Frightening to me..IMO:what: :seeya:

During the trial her eyebrows got plucked to the point that she ended up with only about half. It was very strange.

goldfish, what is noob work? Does this mean you could somehow source the photo and tell it hadn't been distorted?

If so, I am :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: !

oh, you :floorlaugh: noob being short for noobie, for newbie. when I saw it I thought it was a badly done photoshop cause it looked so distorted on the thumbnail .... but no, it was partially the face she's pulling and partly the weight she's put on....it's definitely her! you can use tineye to run the image and see where else it's been posted online.

I do not believe it was edited, perhaps cropped. she's standing in a dark place in front of trees and most likely took the pic herself, her shoulders are out and rounded in that sorta holding the camera away type posture. nice to see she's advanced in her "photography"....not.

my guess is she cant trust all her friends....cause any good friend of mine would NOT put a pic of me on the internets looking so horrible. obvs no one sold it to the media or it would have been there before making facebook rounds. they just wanted her to look bad.

offender anthony, when you lay with dogs you get up with fleas....you're gonna itch for many years IMO

dont know if i can post this, if not, mods please remove
thank you

http://viptattler.wordpress.com/2012/05/23/casey-anthony-moving-to-costa-rica/

Did Casey Anthony plan on moving to Costa Rica once she completed her probation in Florida? “She bought a beach-side house in Costa Rica through a corporation that was set up for her, and had planned on moving there once she was off probation,” says a source.

You may recall Casey’s “Zanny the Nanny/Zenaida Gonzalez” story when Caylee Anthony was first reported missing, a story that later turned out to be nothing but a big, elaborate lie made up by Anthony – and now it looks like Casey’s moving plans will have to be set aside since she has been served and forced to face the music in a defamation suit filed against her by Gonzalez.

If this is true, it's not surprising. The reports of all the donations coming would require a way to hide the money into some type of special account to keep it hidden so the government or suit judgements could not access it. Her DT also needed to keep it hidden to conserve her indigent status until all the legal battles are over. It's just another way to skirt the law.

Would a corporation set up for someone have to be registered? They would have to keep her name off of it somehow to keep from tracing it. Maybe it was set up as a "shell" company under the umbrella of companies where her dear old father and brother work. Keep it all in the family, so to speak.

As far as Costa Rica, there are alligators and sharks and other wildlife. At least she won't be in Georgia!

Costa Rica, huh? Interesting! I would think that a woman who accused a Hispanic woman of kidnapping and murdering her child would not want to go to a Hispanic speaking country, but we're talking about Casey Anthony? She is so odd!

http://www.costarica-embassy.org/index.php?q=node/109#8

Here's a lot of useful information on Costa Rica. She could visit Costa Rica for a maximum 90 days without a Visa. She could apply for Costa Rican citizenship, but she would need to provide a criminal background check and other useful information. I don't know how she plans on doing this, but it isn't as easy as just moving there. You have to go about everything the proper way. It even goes into buying homes, etc... if her name isn't on the home, then she might run into problems too?

I don't believe the Costa Rica story. I just don't. She was receiving money as gifts while in jail, but it never amounted to a huge amount of money, did it? Not enough to buy a house anyway. I could be wrong, but I'm totally not believing the Costa Rica story.

I don't believe the Costa Rica story. I just don't. She was receiving money as gifts while in jail, but it never amounted to a huge amount of money, did it? Not enough to buy a house anyway. I could be wrong, but I'm totally not believing the Costa Rica story.

Too far from MaMa. Those two are still connected. And it's not likely that there aren't Americans in Costa Rica that will be completely unaware of who she is. I think she and her mother will buy a home in the Bahamas. GA will keep the house. jmo

Too far from MaMa. Those two are still connected. And it's not likely that there aren't Americans in Costa Rica that will be completely unaware of who she is. I think she and her mother will buy a home in the Bahamas. GA will keep the house. jmo

--------------
Hi LambChop. Doesnt the Bahamas belong to Great Britain? I remember there being some problems (solved) with ANS. and her property, seems they are quite picky about who owns on their land. I dont blame them.:seeya: IMO

--------------
Hi LambChop. Doesnt the Bahamas belong to Great Britain? I remember there being some problems (solved) with ANS. and her property, seems they are quite picky about who owns on their land. I dont blame them.:seeya: IMO

I remember the same....they are very picky there about who stays and who visits....

O/T
I miss the Sidebar thread.

Yep, but they could work with all her "past life" sins, shower her with help and forgiveness. The ultimate tipping point with them? She hung up on the preacher. Apparently that was one toke over the line, Sweet Jesus.

OMG, LOL. Thanks for THAT great laugh!! So unexpected at the end of your post- it slapped me upside the head with hilarity!! :)

I remember the same....they are very picky there about who stays and who visits....

They are not so much as picky about who stays and who visits as they are making sure that Bahamian resources do not support non citizens.

The Bahamas became independent in July 1973.

One can visit with a passport but must have a return ticket unless they can prove evidence of financial solvency.

Can we say Dr. Phil? :maddening::maddening:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back