Family wants to keep life support for girl brain dead after tonsil surgery #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts, too. There is no way that Jahi would have survived the cross-country trip to NB.

I've never believed there was a serious intent to send her across country to the NB office.

I think it was announced as a fund-raising mechanism (need $37k for that flight, people) and to get linked into Terri Schaivo funding.

It was never a sincere attempt.

I wouldn't be suprised if the faciliy Jahi's physical shell are at is actually the Contra Costa County Morgue.

It's there. But what on earth does he mean by "just highest free" and "john highest free"?

He uses autocorrect or told someone to tweet "Jahi is free" for him and the person wrote phonetically, not understanding what was going on (because he's been living under a rock for a month)?

Right!

I also think this statement is a very carefully planned one:

He also said the girl's body had "deteriorated so badly" during her treatment at the hospital that the long-term prognosis for survival is not an optimistic one.

"During her treatment at the hospital". So between last night and today, now that she is out she has deteriorated so badly? :waitasec:

Loaded statement for sure.. IMO

Makes me so sad for Jahi. :rose: RIP little one. :cry:

I noticed one other carefully worded statement of Dolan's. I think it was yesterday in his press release he said something like she is a real person, not a corpse. I noticed he was careful not to use the word living. Now that I think of it I don't think he ever referred to Jahi as living.

I think Dolan is purposely misleading and I wonder if he has crossed the line into attempting to fabricate evidence. I hope the bar investigates him thoroughly. He reminds me of a Sylvia Brown or other psychic predator who preys upon the families of the missing. He has hinky written all over him.

I'm guessing that IF she was on vasopressin at CHO- it was stopped prior to her removal (it is a drug which can only be given IV in a critical care environment) and as soon as it was stopped she began to lose water / urine at an uncontrollable rate due to the DI.

If so, about twelve hours later she would be hypernatremic, hypokalemia and hypovolemic to the point of death. That is my guess.

I think it was spell check- Jahi is free.

Autocorrect for Jahi, imo :facepalm:

This guy makes Ben Crump look like Learned Hand. Also, jmo

Christopher Dolan ‏@cbdlaw 4m
Press conference Dolan law firm 1438 Market St., San Francisco. Jahi is free! Jahi is free! She is safely out of Children's

o.m.g he is reading here. :floorlaugh:

It is a picture of him with a huge, what appears to be a stuffed rat.

When I just went to look at it again, it gave an error message that the page no longer exists. Hmmmmmm... :waitasec:

But why? When was it taken? It looks like it's in kids' game arcade or something. I just don't get it.

I'm guessing that IF she was on vasopressin at CHO- it was stopped prior to her removal (it is a drug which can only be given IV in a critical care environment) and as soon as it was stopped she began to lose water / urine at an uncontrollable rate due to the DI.

If so, about twelve hours later she would be hypernatremic, hypokalemia and hypovolemic to the point of death. That is my guess.

Excellent summary.

Cardiac arrest due to electrolye imbalance.

It is a picture of him with a huge, what appears to be a stuffed rat.

When I just went to look at it again, it gave an error message that the page no longer exists. Hmmmmmm... :waitasec:

He must be reading here if the picture vanished as soon as it was linked. Other lawyers have followed cases here to gauge the public reaction to cases/trials.

But why? When was it taken? It looks like it's in kids' game arcade or something. I just don't get it.

No idea. :waitasec: His page is still there BTW. Looks like he removed that picture. And some other tweets.

Doug Sovern ‏@SovernNation 2m
#JahiMcMath attorney about to hold news conf about brain dead girl's transfer to new facility. pic.twitter.com/l2pJUsqZ2f

Every time I check in on this case, it gets sadder and sadder.

I know this is awful and inappropriate, but every time I see Chris Dolan I think "Better Call Saul!" I wonder how much is the parents and how much he is amping them up to keep going for $$$?

I don't have any kids, so I can't know the heartache the parents are going through, but this poor baby is dead and needs to be allowed to go with dignity.
Be at peace, baby girl! Celebrate her life and remember her as she was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!