Family wants to keep life support for girl brain dead after tonsil surgery #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to have trouble alleging she died of "malnutrition". He'll need an autopsy and it will be difficult to prove malnutrition in the face of brain death.

Oh yes, in the courts they can be a bit pesky about demanding proof but so far it hasn't stopped him from alleging and insinuating things that he can't prove in the court of the public opinion ( in some of his court document too but that's just moo).

If it comes to a debate about the cause of death in the courts it would probably be pointless to claim that she died of something weeks or months after she had already been recognized as dead by the California court system.

I wonder if Dolan is going to announce Jahi has "died" at the pc?

I'd better walk the dog in time to get back for that one! IMO I think he's going to say (not the same as "admit") she's dead.

He didn't hashtag it so I don't think anyone in media knows. I haven't seen it on twitter yet.

He didn't hashtag it so I don't think anyone in media knows. I haven't seen it on twitter yet.

It's there. But what on earth does he mean by "just highest free" and "john highest free"?

I wonder if Dolan is going to announce Jahi has "died" at the pc?

That's what I'm thinking.

If that it the case, I'm secretly hoping to hear someone from the media exclaim, "Well DUH"! :doh:

Christopher Dolan ‏@cbdlaw 46m
Press conference at 11:15 regarding status of Jahi. Dolan law 1438 market

If the family wants privacy what is this presser for? He hasn't got enough publicity yet? He just gave an update about her status about five minutes ago.

My guess? I think he will start paving his 'case' for how the hospital starved a dead body to death. :rolleyes:

That would be a very stupid line to purse, IMO.

That would be very difficult to prove in court, especially as she has a death certificate dated Dec 12.

I guess he has to move on to "abuse of a corpse".

But that isn't going to get him the $33 million that Uncle O is counting on.

That would be a very stupid line to purse, IMO.

That would be very difficult to prove in court, especially as she has a death certificate dated Dec 12.

I guess he has to move on to "abuse of a corpse".

But that isn't going to get him the $33 million that Uncle O is counting on.

Oh, I know it; you know it; most WSers know it. CD did not get the memo.

It's there. But what on earth does he mean by "just highest free" and "john highest free"?

Yes it's on his twitter but not in twitter land. Haven't seen any media tweet about covering it.... has anyone else?

Yes it's on his twitter but not in twitter land. Haven't seen any media tweet about covering it.... has anyone else?

I think most of the media in that area are following him. So I do think they will see it.

Autocorrect for Jahi, imo :facepalm:

This guy makes Ben Crump look like Learned Hand. Also, jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members