Farrah Fawcett in critical conditionUPDATE Has Passed away RIP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I watched the special with Barbara Walters and it sort of disturbed me that Ryan said he and Farrah never discussed death and dying even when the cancer was at it's worst. Maybe that's how Farrah dealth with it all though, privately with her own thoughts and courage. Ryan seems to really love Farrah and he's not young anymore. I felt bad for him especially when he mentioned that he would " go with her". I hope that he is able to overcome this and be strong.

I read (I think tmz) that Ryan refused to allow his son Griffin to attend the memorial. Griffin drove 300 miles to be there and was refused entry. Ryan's excuse was that Griffin was a "bad guy". If Griffin is a "bad guy" it's due to his bad upbringing from a selfish, drug abusing, narcisistic (sp) father. Griffin only said that he thought Farrah would have wanted him there. Without knowing her personally, just from what I've read about her, I think she would have too. Ryan is nauseating.

I read (I think tmz) that Ryan refused to allow his son Griffin to attend the memorial. Griffin drove 300 miles to be there and was refused entry. Ryan's excuse was that Griffin was a "bad guy". If Griffin is a "bad guy" it's due to his bad upbringing from a selfish, drug abusing, narcisistic (sp) father. Griffin only said that he thought Farrah would have wanted him there. Without knowing her personally, just from what I've read about her, I think she would have too. Ryan is nauseating.

Yes, Ryan's actions regarding Griffin were appauling, IMO! :mad:

What right did he have to do that?

What right did he have to do that?

I agree. He had no right. Farrah seemed like such a sweet spirit. Even if she had difficulties or differences of opinion with Griffin I'm sure she would have welcomed him if she could have. Ryan should have been thinking about what she would have wanted him to do instead of his own ego.

Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal's son Redmond to star in reality show

"Redmond has signed the deal that was brokered for him by his dad," said a friend. "Ryan will be on the show, too."

The 24-year-old will reportedly begin filming in four months after he is scheduled to be released from a California detention center, where he is undergoing intense treatment to overcome his drug habit.

On the show, which has yet to be sold to a network, Redmond "will be followed by a trainer and a bodyguard who will try to help him get a job and have a real life."

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/08/27/2009-08-27_farrah_fawcett_and_ryan_oneals_son_redmond_to_star_in_reality_show.html

I wonder if Tatum O'Neal was in attendence?

Tatum was there and her "father", Ryan, hit on her before he realized who she was. He openly talked about it to the media. Totally disrespectful to Farrah.

So, now he's pimping out his and Farrah's son. I never really had much sympathy for Redmond and his situation, but now, with no mother to actually care about him, TRY to direct him, he's in even more trouble. His dad will use him just like he has everyone else in his life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back