FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When DH would come home from an investigation where they had to dig up or be around a decomposing body, he would remove all his clothes (luckily the laundry room was attached to the garage and he would come in that way) and throw them in the washer immediately. He knew enough to remove anything else that might be in the washer first - or I would freak completely :crazy: However, once or twice there was another item of clothing and once the wash was done, everything smelled nice and clean! (And yes, I did keep a robe in the laundry room for him for just these circumstances:))

That's why I keep asking about George going straight to work after picking up the car and driving it home from the towyard. He said he couldn't hardly breathe, you know his hair and clothes had to reek!

Let me add another WOW to all the others. I'm sitting here shaking my head and wondering when is this freakish ride going to end. I just wonder what else this LG knows. I'm glad the media is all over it. There is this extremely tiny part of me that almost just barely wants to feel bad for KC. What must it have been like to be raised in a household fraught with lies and deceit?

I assume the police asked for a brush which Caylee brushed her hair with. I don't know why Cindy wouldn't just give the brush she brushed Caylee's hair with.

But like Chilly said, it's not like the lab couldn't figure it out. Wonder if this will affect the hair samples taken from the car?

Does it make any difference? Obstruction is obstruction.
No one, no one is above the law - Caylee's Grandparents included.

Has the REAL reason ever been established as to why the family hasn't visited Casey?

Have never seen an adequate explanation. For a defense att'y to give the family such an order? Not credible. And that would be seen as inhumane.

There may be alienation on both sides that is hard to overcome or KC may have given advance notice that she doen't want to see GA, CA or LA.

As to the hairbrush, I'm afraid it is more fudging, cheating, trimming. Like the notion of screaming, "Smells like there's a dead body in the damn car!" and then later telling the public,the press, the FBI and local LE that it was a ruse to get the police to the house faster. The principle seems to be say or do anything you can get away with. So when the FBI wants Caylee's hairbrush, you don't lie because you don't say anything but you just don't bother.

You know what? Maybe the brush in CA's bathroom for Caylee was special, filled with special memories? Perhaps the other brush that was given wasn't as special but still used by Caylee. Maybe she wanted something left untouched by all this crap and all those people going through every inch of her life. Shame on LG for releasing this. It doesn't matter a bit. If LE can't tell the difference between KC's dyed hair and Caylee's fine little girl hair than what hope would there be in finding anything anyway.
It's thanksgiving in two days, people give them a freakin break. CA is dying from this. she is a victim. Leave them the hell alone!!!!!

If Cindy is guilty - then she needs to be held accountable.

What about Caylee's Thanksgiving? Where is the justice for Caylee?

Nothing CA surprises me. Even taking cash from Casey's purse that possibly belonged to Amy, that was reported by Lee to L.E. Why wasn't CA charged with that?

You would mix that pair of pants that smelled like human decomp with other clothes that you were washing? I sure wouldn't. No way.
Oh, better yet...do some wash while you're scared to death that your granddaughter may be the cause of that odor. Pleez. I know crazy. This is way beyond crazy...too crazy to be normal. If it's a little bit of cr*p, I can buy it...this is a truck load and I'm just not buying it anymore.

Cindy sure made a mistake callng Kathi Belich stupid. Channel 9 is certainly showing everything they can to show who the A's really are.

Maybe LG wants the FBI to investigate his dealings with the A's so the truth can come out. This is going to be an interesting turn of events I think.

Nothing CA surprises me. Even taking cash from Casey's purse that belonged to Amy, that was reported by Lee to L.E. Why wasn't CA charged with that?

OMG! Where have I been? I didnt know that money was Amy's! Do you think she ever gave it back to Amy?

Nothing CA surprises me. Even taking cash from Casey's purse that belonged to Amy, that was reported by Lee to L.E. Why wasn't CA charged with that?
Who knows whose stolen money it was? It could have been a little bit of both of theirs.

But, ya know I succumbed to peer pressure and NG. Even she said we should feel for them...they have nothing to do with any of it...if you can't believe NG then who can you believe? (j/k)

Personally, I think that NG's shiny color changing shirt has hypnotic capabilities. :)

Oh, better yet...do some wash while you're scared to death that your granddaughter may be the cause of that odor. Pleez. I know crazy. This is way beyond crazy...too crazy to be normal. If it's a little bit of cr*p, I can buy it...this is a truck load and I'm just not buying it anymore.

Exactly. (shaking head)

That's why I keep asking about George going straight to work after picking up the car and driving it home from the towyard. He said he couldn't hardly breathe, you know his hair and clothes had to reek!

I could swear I heard him say in an interview that he changed and then went to work. No way I am going to try and wade through all his interviews again, anyone else remember him saying that. If he didn't at least change then you are right in asking - trust me decomp smell sticks to clothes and they have to be washed right away!

Just a quick thought....wouldnt they collect hairs to test from places like her carseat....that only Caylee uses? Not just the brush?
And was there a hair brush in the Caylees bag since CA said there were toiletries in there?
They must have hair from places other than the brush that CA gave them.

It doesn't say that she gave them a brush Caylee had never used, does it? It just says she didn't give them the one Caylee EXCLUSIVELY used. So unless the brush handed over had never, ever been used by Caylee, I don't think we'll see obstruction or tampering charges.

What is more interesting is why LG would know about this at all. Did Cindy tell him? If she did, did she tell him because she didn't think she had done anything wrong? or did she confess to him that she tried to hide evidence? Context would be appreciated!

The email he sent isn't the big news, I'm sure HER REPLY will be the big news!!!

The email simply implies that she did not give them the one with only Caylee's hair. She chose to give them one with, perhaps KC's and Caylee's hair. That's what she allegedly says in the email. That = impeding an investigation. She intentionally gave them the more "difficult" sample to use and the email makes it clear that she knew what she was doing.

MOO

How could Larry have know about the hair brush unless Cindy told him in the beginning? Unless she knew what she had done was wrong, why would she make a point of telling Larry anything about the hair brush. A 2-year old would have known exactly which hair brush LE was asking for, and so did Cindy.

All these little tidbits that are coming out, like the car smelling like a dead body, tell me that the Anthony's knew right from the beginning that Caylee was dead. They can stop with the spinning anytime now. I still wonder why the Anthony's and the KF guy threw such a fit that LP and diver's were searching the water at BP. It seems everything they do has a reason behind it.

You know what? Maybe the brush in CA's bathroom for Caylee was special, filled with special memories? Perhaps the other brush that was given wasn't as special but still used by Caylee. Maybe she wanted something left untouched by all this crap and all those people going through every inch of her life. Shame on LG for releasing this. It doesn't matter a bit. If LE can't tell the difference between KC's dyed hair and Caylee's fine little girl hair than what hope would there be in finding anything anyway.
It's thanksgiving in two days, people give them a freakin break. CA is dying from this. she is a victim. Leave them the hell alone!!!!!

IMO CA stopped being a victim the day she started telling "mistruths"

Creepy but could the other brush have contained hair from a time after CA knew she had passed? Maybe they cleaned her up? Thats sounds bad, I am sorry :( but the only reason I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member