FBI: Seeking identification of Jane Doe 46 - poss has info identifying child victim in sexual exploitation, 13 July 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The clearance rate on these ECAP cases is impressively high. They’ve had 46 and have to-date identified 32. I think that tattoo will get this one identified eventually, but only if this case is digitally marketed to the right audiences. Where would you push it? some thoughts: day cares, nail salons, truck stops, amazon/UPS/USPS delivery drivers, apartment leasing managers … who would have a reasonably high probability of spotting that tattoo … especially in summer …

How do they get these videos? Maybe a stupid question?
I am wondering what lead to the release of this video and the report? They have to have much more for this to be relevant to anything. Maybe enough to scare someone they are already watching? JMO

In the first image of her tattoo, there is someone's finger in the background? (hers? Someone else's?) looks female, and what could be a phone.

I see a sippy cup by what I believe is a yellow towel, a black ikea lack table, a kitty litter box. And I think that next to it is some sort of changing table. Here the cheaper ones are often open shelved ones, instead of having drawers. Lack table is also very cheap. The cheapest table actually. The lamp.... Also looks cheap.

That weird fence stuff implies they are using this as a kiddy grid, to keep kiddo from wandering, or maybe thry breed cats/had kittens in their home not too long ago. Some might use it as cheap makeshift grids to keep kids from falling down stairs or walking up them?

Speaking of ikea, they have a shelf series called havsta in a very similar gray colour, but obviously can not be sure.

I think the upper visible part of the tattoo says ready. And at the bottom something like af, or ar, or AP.

I don’t know. I think the first person has an accent. Slight southern vowel usage on “stand”. Most native Californians (where I’m from) have the accent you are referring to but she sounds very different to me. Country.

Hmm..... Native Californians with southern light accents with country inflections.....

I am thinking of the Mojave desert area, Bakersfield, and the dwindling "olde school" portions of Riverside or San Bernardino County.

During the dust bowl, alot of Arkansas and Oklahoma migrants either settled in these areas as the government sponsored small farms in a resettlement effort- or were "encouraged" to settle in these areas as they were not really desired in Los Angeles in large numbers.

I have heard their accents with associated southern mannerisms and seen their churches (Pentecostal type) in small towns in the Mojave as well as in the mountains of San Bernardino county. I heard the accent once in Orange County as well, but I think it is rare there. Most of the people were white, with a few being black.

My understanding is the Bakersfield (where Johnny Cash's family settled) is also known for having the accent and at one time was known for its own local brand of Honky Tonk country music.

The clearance rate on these ECAP cases is impressively high. They’ve had 46 and have to-date identified 32. I think that tattoo will get this one identified eventually, but only if this case is digitally marketed to the right audiences. Where would you push it? some thoughts: day cares, nail salons, truck stops, amazon/UPS/USPS delivery drivers, apartment leasing managers … who would have a reasonably high probability of spotting that tattoo … especially in summer …
We could add flea markets, public pools, dollar stores— any inexpensive store - there are many under different names, motels. The amazon/UPS/USPS delivery drivers is a good idea.

Btw, I’m an Okie and when I first heard it, I remember thinking she sounded familiar not as in —I know her, but like she sounded like someone from around here so I don’t know how or if Oklahoma plays into it…

I’ve tried to catch up some. Y’all are coming up with some interesting posts. Well of course, We are Websleuths after all. I’m not sure if I got all the posts about the tattoo but if it does say Randy AF (as *advertiser censored**!) Google Randy in the Urban dictionary: horny, overly excited in a sexual manner…

Last edited:
I am wondering what lead to the release of this video and the report? They have to have much more for this to be relevant to anything. Maybe enough to scare someone they are already watching? JMO
It’s a good question and a fair one. They legit do not know who this offender is, and they can see more of the video. Legit try to identify.

Hmm..... Native Californians with southern light accents with country inflections.....

I am thinking of the Mojave desert area, Bakersfield, and the dwindling "olde school" portions of Riverside or San Bernardino County.

During the dust bowl, alot of Arkansas and Oklahoma migrants either settled in these areas as the government sponsored small farms in a resettlement effort- or were "encouraged" to settle in these areas as they were not really desired in Los Angeles in large numbers.

I have heard their accents with associated southern mannerisms and seen their churches (Pentecostal type) in small towns in the Mojave as well as in the mountains of San Bernardino county. I heard the accent once in Orange County as well, but I think it is rare there. Most of the people were white, with a few being black.

My understanding is the Bakersfield (where Johnny Cash's family settled) is also known for having the accent and at one time was known for its own local brand of Honky Tonk country music.

You’re right! Central California Dust Bowl accent I call it. I forgot about that. I had the best breakfast at a diner in Delano years ago and heard all these farmers talking about their crops. Totally had that accent.

But I still think this monster’s accent is different. I may be wrong. But it sounds like southern or one of those states like MO, etc.

We could add flea markets, public pools, dollar stores— any inexpensive store - there are many under different names, motels. The amazon/UPS/USPS delivery drivers is a good idea.

Btw, I’m an Okie and when I first heard it, I remember thinking she sounded familiar not as in —I know her, but like she sounded like someone from around here so I don’t know how or if Oklahoma plays into it…

I’ve tried to catch up some. Y’all are coming up with some interesting posts. Well of course, We are Websleuths after all. I’m not sure if I got all the posts about the tattoo but if it does say Randy AF (as *advertiser censored**!) Google Randy in the Urban dictionary: horny, overly excited in a sexual manner…
Interesting! And... Weirdly disturbing as a tattoo.

Theory about the accent stuff. I am not very knowledable about us accents, but could it be someone who moved into an area and started to adopt the local twang?

It was FBI new Orleans who released this, I am not sure if that means anything. It said in a newsstory that the audio was sourced to fbi new Orleans.

Last edited:
Theory about the accent stuff. I am not very knowledable about us accents, but could it be someone who moved into an area and started to adopt the local twang?

It was FBI new Orleans who released this, I am not sure if that means anything. It said in a newsstory that the audio was sourced to fbi new Orleans.
No telling how they obtained it. Could have been on a perps computer, so the location may or may not be important in finding the child. Wish they would release more but I'm hopeful that they've released just enough to lead to finding her.

No telling how they obtained it. Could have been on a perps computer, so the location may or may not be important in finding the child. Wish they would release more but I'm hopeful that they've released just enough to lead to finding her.
My hope is that, if this is part of the south, where it is like fire in summer. She will have to wear t-shirts and someone will notice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton
Back