FBI: Seeking identification of Jane Doe 46 - poss has info identifying child victim in sexual exploitation, 13 July 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Those wire cages could be what are called X Pens if they aren’t actual dog crates. X Pens are grid flat panels that can be attached together to create a larger penned in area.

It could possibly be a grooming “salon”. Good thought.

In the first image of her tattoo, there is someone's finger in the background? (hers? Someone else's?) looks female, and what could be a phone.

I see a sippy cup by what I believe is a yellow towel, a black ikea lack table, a kitty litter box. And I think that next to it is some sort of changing table. Here the cheaper ones are often open shelved ones, instead of having drawers. Lack table is also very cheap. The cheapest table actually. The lamp.... Also looks cheap.

That weird fence stuff implies they are using this as a kiddy grid, to keep kiddo from wandering, or maybe thry breed cats/had kittens in their home not too long ago. Some might use it as cheap makeshift grids to keep kids from falling down stairs or walking up them?

Speaking of ikea, they have a shelf series called havsta in a very similar gray colour, but obviously can not be sure.

I think the upper visible part of the tattoo says ready. And at the bottom something like af, or ar, or AP.
Wait, I assumed there were glass windows on the gray table, like a cabinet- maybe there is no glass and it’s open shelving. Duh. I’m going back to this being possibly a baby changing table.

My guess is that her tattoo represents an infinity sign with the name Randy (or BRandy?) on top of the infinity sign and the bottom is either another name or a quote maybe? It's hard to tell. Either way, the quality of the tattoo is questionable to say the least. Not very professional.
Another guess is that she's in her late 20s to early 40s and she seems to be breathing heavily, maybe she has some respiratory problems? What I know for sure is that I don't like her tone, that "stand up" sounds very aggressive.
I agree that the tattoo looks like only the right side of an infinity symbol with a heart inside. It seems females like to put two names this way, either their relationship SO or their children. Tapping to enlarge the FBI website photos, I only see ' a n d y ' with the first letter(s) not there, IOW I see a lower case ' a ' where others see a capital ' R '. The name could be many things, Candy, Mandy... JMO. I hope the tattoo nails her.

Also I believe everything we see is cheap and poor quality. That ring is near worthless.

Everyone here is making such great posts, thx

Theory about the accent stuff. I am not very knowledable about us accents, but could it be someone who moved into an area and started to adopt the local twang?

It was FBI new Orleans who released this, I am not sure if that means anything. It said in a newsstory that the audio was sourced to fbi new Orleans.
I think that it is plausible that a transplant could adopt a light version of a local accent.

The difficulty with US accents is the size of the United States.

If either speaker is actually speaking "southern light" as a native user, it could place her in: Missouri, southern Illinois, say- western Kentucky, large parts of Oklahoma, parts of Indiana. Then probably add northern Virginia, eastern shore Maryland, and some smaller parts of southern California.

A transplant who adopted a light version of a stronger southern accent could be anywhere in the South or also be in the above areas.

This is in direct contrast to an British investigation into an ISIS member that quickly concluded he was speaking with a noticeable east London accent that has a small geographical area.

As a side note, New Orleans has three accents- a variant of southern, bayou and a local accent that sounds vaguely like New York area.

Last edited:
Ran out of time on above post, here’s the case I was just referencing and what her “tone” reminded me of, it was in WV it seems. Watch the whole video.

—-

God bless these investigators who can look at the CSAM stuff and help put the people away who do these horrific things. This is literally “visceral” just hearing “Stand Up!”, can’t imagine what the investigators have to see. I couldn’t do it, that’s for sure.
I grew up in WV and was also thinking this, but I'm no accent expert.

Wait, I assumed there were glass windows on the gray table, like a cabinet- maybe there is no glass and it’s open shelving. Duh. I’m going back to this being possibly a baby changing table.
I agree it does look like a baby change table …. But on closer inspection and comparing many images of baby change tables last night, now I am not so sure….

The space between the bottom shelf and the next shelf up is quite wide, like a baby change table, however the next space to the shelf above is quite narrow…. With most baby change tables, the spaces between the shelves is equal and wide ….

The spacing of the shelves tends to make the grey cabinet fairly unique …

i hope that makes sense … difficult to explain - this basic diagram might explain it better .??

—————————————————————- Top of grey unit

Narrow Space
——————————————————————Middle Shelf

Wide Space

——————————————————————Bottom Shelf

Where as most baby change tables the spaces are equal and wide
1658110832501.jpeg
Background Shown in Video

I agree it does look like a baby change table …. But on closer inspection and comparing many images of baby change tables last night, now I am not so sure….

The space between the bottom shelf and the next shelf up is quite wide, like a baby change table, however the next space to the shelf above is quite narrow…. With most baby change tables, the spaces between the shelves is equal and wide ….

The spacing of the shelves tends to make the grey cabinet fairly unique …

i hope that makes sense … difficult to explain - this basic diagram might explain it better .??

—————————————————————- Top of grey unit

Narrow Space
——————————————————————Middle Shelf

Wide Space

——————————————————————Bottom Shelf

Where as most baby change tables the spaces are equal and wide
View attachment 354740
Background Shown in Video
I noted the unique spacing of the shelves as well. The table looks industrial and purpose built to me; suggesting accommodating space for equipment on the bottom shelf. I need to look at a medical supply catalog…

Amateur opinion and speculation

If I can find an exact replica of the pillow, then maybe they can. They'll have to check places where it's sold.
I don't think it will help identify anything useful, but it looks like this one to me:

92FCF123-B1D7-45AD-A121-27A1BB7096AA.jpeg

I noted the unique spacing of the shelves as well. The table looks industrial and purpose built to me; suggesting accommodating space for equipment on the bottom shelf. I need to look at a medical supply catalog…

Amateur opinion and speculation
Or the narrow space for an old VCR or DVD?? Like an older TV Cabinet???
Maybe??

Amateur speculation as well….

I don't think it will help identify anything useful, but it looks like this one to me:

View attachment 354744
I think that's close, but it's missing the lines coming out of the paisley motif (like short rays all the way around - having trouble describing it, lol).

I am trying to figure out if the pillow is a sofa pillow (more square) or bed pillow(more rectangular). The pillowcase screams bedroom to me, but who knows, could be sofe cushion. If so, could the yellow thing be a blanket?

I wanted to quote the person who mentioned prison tats, but can not seem to. If she got this in prison, or got it before a prison stint, the prison would document it existing. They would write up what it was and where. Not sure if they do pictures.

Last edited:
The second person sounds to have an accent that isn't American to me? I can hear 'He's looking for a piss' or 'it's nothing for a piss.'
Listen to the way 'a' is pronounced, I can definitely hear an accent there.
I feel that the first voice, the woman, is overweight, I don't know why, JMO

I am trying to figure out if the pillow is a sofa pillow (more square) or bed pillow(more rectangular). The pillowcase screams bedroom to me, but who knows, could be sofe cushion. If so, could the yellow thing be a blanket?
I think it could be either Mireille …. A sofa cushion or a pillow with slip as both are readily available in paisleys….

I think the pattern dispersion of the “Paisley Design” on the white background lends its self to a pillow slip rather than a cushion …. I have looked at hundreds of them today trying to match it up …. But it’s JMO
I think the closest match is the Wayfair pillow slip / sheet set ….

The yellow thing is odd… it could be a blanket as there are plenty of blankets available in yellow …. Who knew??? :eek::) But it doesn’t really look like a blanket ….

If we could work out the ring…. It might better the chance of “identifying the wearer” by purchase details …. as of all things shown it would most likely be the least purchased item…..??? (And the tattoo of course)
The twist in the filigree band on the ring is a little unusual …. I think, anyway …. But I am not sure of the correct jewellery term to search that … Any ideas .?? Anyone???

I can't tell if the large yellow object has some sort of bottle behind it or if it's an inflatable of some sort? On the right side of it you can see what looks like a clear mouth piece with a blue-ish ring around it. I had to zoom in to see it.
View attachment 354369
Is that a broom or a purse? I see a handle and the bottom looks in the shape of a purse too.

If we could work out the ring…. It might better the chance of “identifying the wearer” by purchase details …. as of all things shown it would most likely be the least purchased item…..??? (And the tattoo of course)
The twist in the filigree band on the ring is a little unusual …. I think, anyway …. But I am not sure of the correct jewellery term to search that … Any ideas .?? Anyone???
Gosh, I'm just not seeing a twist in the band. I see light reflecting along the top and down the side... Could be a twist I guess or just how it's reflecting light. I sure wish we had a better picture of it.

Here IS what I'm seeing in regards to the ring: the band has a "high profile" or "cathedral" setting, meaning there are arches coming up from the top of the band to hold the stone higher; the stone itself seems to be a two tiered round halo setting - meaning there's a ring of small stones surrounding a center, slightly raised round cut stone.

I have a cathedral band with a single round stone.

Imo, finding this particular ring is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Maybe if we had an area narrowed down in which to search jewelers...

Jmo

Gosh, I'm just not seeing a twist in the band. I see light reflecting along the top and down the side... Could be a twist I guess or just how it's reflecting light. I sure wish we had a better picture of it.

Here IS what I'm seeing in regards to the ring: the band has a "high profile" or "cathedral" setting, meaning there are arches coming up from the top of the band to hold the stone higher; the stone itself seems to be a two tiered round halo setting - meaning there's a ring of small stones surrounding a center, slightly raised round cut stone.

I have a cathedral band with a single round stone.

Imo, finding this particular ring is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Maybe if we had an area narrowed down in which to search jewelers...

Jmo
Sorry I'm replying to my own post (how tacky!), but I messed around with the photo settings and I think there is a twist in the band after all.

IMG_20220718_084924.jpgIMG_20220718_085224.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower
Back