FBI: Seeking identification of Jane Doe 46 - poss has info identifying child victim in sexual exploitation, 13 July 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After looking at the photo again, I am focusing on the flooring and the paint/floor boards.
This looks like standard issue apartment to me. That's not the type of flooring you see in a day care/doctor's office. They would have something easier to clean; linoleum, and usually lighter, is my speculation. IWT this type of operation is mobile to avoid detection; stays on the move.

That voice on the video chills my blood. I really, really hope they are caught in Texas, because Texans know how to swiftly prosecute and punish these crimes against humanity.
It's going to be the photo of that tatt and the voice match that will result in arrests. That FBI photo/plea for info needs to go viral in a big way.

With God's help and good investigation, we can corner these rats. Lord hear our prayer!

Amateur opinion and speculation
Totally agree..

Do I have this correct, the FBI in NOLA released this?
If she's from Mid-City, how I wish I could slow this down to hear the consonant-vowel- consonant to judge the nasal quality, I'd understand more. No, I don't believe she'd have an authentic ring such as that. They could have gone on to Baton Rouge next, but I'm sure the FBI would know that. It's the other hub for trafficking from Houston, going east.

I have been watching the comments on the different FBI/News accounts on FB and I noticed that the ActionNews17 post has multiple people in the comments saying the tattoo looks familiar. This news station services "Livingston Parish, LA · Tangipahoa Parish, LA · St. Tammany Parish, LA · Washington Parish, LA". Thought this was interesting considering the mentions of the FBI notice coming from the New Orleans field office.

There are gorgeous twisted/intertwined ring designs - David Yurman probably dominates that space on the high end and comes immediately to mind. This woman is not wearing David Yurman. Lagos also does this. This woman is not wearing Lagos. She is not wearing Wedgwood, nor would the brand ring a bell. Not even close. This is a nickel-plated ring on a card purchased at a national discounter that she got from a man or a family member.

Someone knows this tattoo. I hope ECAP finds a way to differentiate awareness of this. Remember when Walmart started posting the missing child posters, mostly runaways, and it was a thing for a minute before it got normalized and ignored behind acres of broken carts? I think about a chain like Bu-Cees, one that sees enormous volume and is footprinted in states where that accent is more common. I hope ECAP asks Bu-Cees to print the reverse image of that tattoo on their paper receipts and offer $10,000 to anyone who correctly identifies a woman with that tattoo in pursuit of information regarding a crime against minors. No need to go into sex crime detail on the receipt. Text or call this number - your anonymity is guaranteed and protected. $10,000 cash.

There are gorgeous twisted/intertwined ring designs - David Yurman probably dominates that space on the high end and comes immediately to mind. This woman is not wearing David Yurman. Lagos also does this. This woman is not wearing Lagos. She is not wearing Wedgwood, nor would the brand ring a bell. Not even close. This is a nickel-plated ring on a card purchased at a national discounter that she got from a man or a family member.

Someone knows this tattoo. I hope ECAP finds a way to differentiate awareness of this. Remember when Walmart started posting the missing child posters, mostly runaways, and it was a thing for a minute before it got normalized and ignored behind acres of broken carts? I think about a chain like Bu-Cees, one that sees enormous volume and is footprinted in states where that accent is more common. I hope ECAP asks Bu-Cees to print the reverse image of that tattoo on their paper receipts and offer $10,000 to anyone who correctly identifies a woman with that tattoo in pursuit of information regarding a crime against minors. No need to go into sex crime detail on the receipt. Text or call this number - your anonymity is guaranteed and protected. $10,000 cash.
Love this idea. And, circulate at bars, liquor stores, and convenience stores. Offer same reward to inmates if they recognize the tat. They hate crimes against children and will talk. Get local bikers involved too.

Love this idea. And, circulate at bars, liquor stores, and convenience stores.

Why not? Yes. What do we as American society have to lose, and we can take heart in the benevolence of similarly-minded people? Let’s all pitch for ideas like this. Someone somewhere came up with a milk crate idea once.

And I do want to say to the poster who raised Wedgwood - that ring example you posted is absolutely stunning and classic, and if you ever wore that in the commission of a crime and I witnessed it, trust me. I would always remember. The height of offender chic. Xo

One more thing. They’d get thousands of false reports, every chick with a bad infinity tattoo getting called in. FINE. Have LE take pix of each and throw local PDs $5 or $10 for every voluntarily-provided infinity tattoo photo uploaded to NCIS that is correctly associated with a current or former drivers license number. Let AI/ML take care of it after that. This is the new fingerprinting and is voluntary. If someone has a privacy issue, they’re free to not get a tattoo.
p.s. In 10 years it’s going to be freckle patterns
This isn’t about ethics anymore. It never really was. Science always finds a way to win.

Apologies to just jump in here.
I’ve been studying the pics and the flooring to me looks like painted concrete floors.
The gray stand looks like a changing table and the ring looks like one that comes from Walmart. JMO.

Do I have this correct, the FBI in NOLA released this?
If she's from Mid-City, how I wish I could slow this down to hear the consonant-vowel- consonant to judge the nasal quality, I'd understand more. No, I don't believe she'd have an authentic ring such as that. They could have gone on to Baton Rouge next, but I'm sure the FBI would know that. It's the other hub for trafficking from Houston, going east.
You are correct. FBI NOLA

I am trying to figure out if the pillow is a sofa pillow (more square) or bed pillow(more rectangular). The pillowcase screams bedroom to me, but who knows, could be sofe cushion. If so, could the yellow thing be a blanket?

I wanted to quote the person who mentioned prison tats, but can not seem to. If she got this in prison, or got it before a prison stint, the prison would document it existing. They would write up what it was and where. Not sure if they do pictures.
I think what I really meant to say was, someone who served time in prison could have been the tattoo artist.

alright then, if FBI in NOLA posted this they should be familiar with local accents and dialects, so I'm not going to go forward with my interpretation of the accent. Thanks

The second person sounds to have an accent that isn't American to me? I can hear 'He's looking for a piss' or 'it's nothing for a piss.'
Listen to the way 'a' is pronounced, I can definitely hear an accent there.
I feel that the first voice, the woman, is overweight, I don't know why, JMO

You can often hear weight because it affects the vocal chords too, in many individuals.

Also: a lot of shelves are adjustable in height, with 4 pins, one in each corner. You can also take one out. This can explain the difference between the shelves.

In Some old cabinets you can just take the drawer(s) out and use it as an open shelve. So also possible the difference in height is from removing 1 drawer (the upper shelve). People trying to reuse old furniture often do this, Pinterest is full of it.

So i’m afraid the grey shelves won’t solve this unfortunately. Jmo

No. It’s really got to come down to someone who knows her recognizes her tattoo, ring and voice. And I hope they’re already closing in on her.

Also, I can only hear two voices. The woman saying 'stand up,' and the other woman in the background. I've listened to it over and over and can't hear anything aside from "perfect for this." I personally can't hear 'piss' at all.

As for her accent, I have no idea where she could be from (other than that she's likely American). I wouldn't rule out southern states just because she lacks the typical southern accent, though. A lot of people who grew up in bigger cities in the south don't have the accent at all, or it only comes out on certain words. I'm from Atlanta and this is definitely the case with me.

I hear what may be a child’s voice sort of sob-sighing.

I'm sure this is a dumb question, but if the NOLA FBI released it, does this mean the video was traced to NOLA...? Is there another reason NOLA FBI would be the one to release this? I'm confused by this because they don't seem to know its origins...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren
Back