FBI seeks help identifying this window, duck & dolphin images

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, now I’m seeing the goose is actually on a thin red window shade, not a stain glass at all. I see very small threads at the bottom of the shade(see pic). The dolphin is a window decal or sticker..The bush or tree outside is real IMO. Geese/dolphin, this makes me think this is a coastal town or village restaurant, not an upscale eatery at all, very very casual.

Attachments

• 7A778C33-5A12-41DE-93B5-9F704B59DD64.jpeg
    7A778C33-5A12-41DE-93B5-9F704B59DD64.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 102
Here's an older version with more pics including a suspect.

FBI wants help identifying these places and things in photos

x22mn7l.jpg

Article from 2016:

"Initial videos of the unidentified male, John Doe 37, shown with a child were first recorded by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in June of 2014," according to the FBI.

Data in the video files indicate the recordings were produced in April 2012. Audio from the animated movie "The Land Before Time" can be heard in the background.

John Doe 37: Do you recognize this man seen in child *advertiser censored* video?

BBM.

I thought a Mallard duck with the ring around the neck but I'm no expert.

And, the duck/goose is in flight. The topline of the body is likely straight from head to tail w/wings down.

IMHO this was purchased in outline form & colored in by someone else? Someone who chose to leave the bird white?

Is it supposed to be a domestic goose or a swan?

@SAMS , thanks, can you try the link again? I get an Error.

And, the duck/goose is in flight. The topline of the body is likely straight from head to tail w/wings down.

IMHO this was purchased in outline form & colored in by someone else? Someone who chose to leave the bird white?

Is it supposed to be a domestic goose or a swan?

@SAMS , thanks, can you try the link again? I get an Error.
The right wing is similar to me.

Attachments

• 335ABB41-93C0-446F-B0A6-30D8166418A3.png
    335ABB41-93C0-446F-B0A6-30D8166418A3.png
    316.7 KB · Views: 28
Mallard duck

ETA: In fact, the mallard is thought to be the most abundant and wide-ranging duck on Earth. Mallards prefer calm, shallow sanctuaries, but can be found in almost any body of freshwater across Asia, Europe, and North America. They're also found in saltwater and brackish water and are commonly found in wetlands.
mallard ducks live - Google Search

Attachments

• DD32F534-0D49-4C20-A83A-49A80D845A6B.png
    DD32F534-0D49-4C20-A83A-49A80D845A6B.png
    229.9 KB · Views: 3
The duck/goose shade is not fitted. Seems to be self made.

Attachments

• 738010C3-7C47-4152-B45B-4B09377317B4.jpeg
    738010C3-7C47-4152-B45B-4B09377317B4.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 41
I thought they were asking us to look at all the photos on the link! The window picture IMO has a tree outside with an interesting pattern of branches. The branches are in a whorl pattern. Maybe a blue star juniper tree that stays very small, just a few feet high, in winter you can see a starburst like pattern. Not sure where they are endemic to, but there are so many ornamentals sold all over that are non native.

Maybe we need another thread for the other pictures. I think it would get confusing if we tried to talk about them all here.

x22mn7l.jpg

Article from 2016:

"Initial videos of the unidentified male, John Doe 37, shown with a child were first recorded by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in June of 2014," according to the FBI.

Data in the video files indicate the recordings were produced in April 2012. Audio from the animated movie "The Land Before Time" can be heard in the background.

John Doe 37: Do you recognize this man seen in child *advertiser censored* video?

BBM.

John Doe's actually a Jane doe: UNKNOWN INDIVIDUAL - JANE DOE 37 — FBI

IMO certificate on the wall says Most Improved Award and the certificate on the floor in one of the last pictures with the star on it looks like The Star of the Week which is usually given in kindergarten so each student gets to be highlighted. But it doesn't look filled in to me, I don't think.

There's one off to the far side that looks like it says "Sky(something after this) (some other word) Middle School."

Okay, now I’m seeing the goose is actually on a thin red window shade, not a stain glass at all. I see very small threads at the bottom of the shade(see pic). The dolphin is a window decal or sticker..The bush or tree outside is real IMO. Geese/dolphin, this makes me think this is a coastal town or village restaurant, not an upscale eatery at all, very very casual.

My initial thought was that it was a sort of semi-transparent pulldown shade, but I was talked out of it :)

x22mn7l.jpg

Article from 2016:

BBM.
Adding the pic from your link:

Attachments

• FfJrPYp_d.jpg
    FfJrPYp_d.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 78
Adding the pic from your link:
Well, the sugar m.... picture of a framed wall thing is interesting. Sugar moon, sugar mountain? Sugar moon is a thing ,something to do with Maple syrup. Sugar Mountain is a ski resort in NC. I was going cross eyed looking at ducks and geese, so I shifted focas. Lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back