Feces :/

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well then I'm going to say ignore my posting! Doesn't make sense with that, at all. Getting back at his sister makes more sense, now.

Kids can be mean to each other when they don't get their way. Kind of like the kid who breaks another kid's toy when the other kid won't let him/her play with it. Maybe he even went so far as to guess he'd get in trouble for stealing it but maybe she wouldn't notice the feces (just a hypothesis ;))
IMO, if he did this, he intended for her to eat it. Nothing else makes sense, IMO. If she did it, IDK, but I'd guess she was self punishing or trying to control an uncontrollable situation. It's really hard to figure out how an abused 6 year old would react to the situation. I can barely remember what 6 felt like, but I do remember thinking that I was more aware than adults realized, and I knew I was a lot more mature on the inside than I looked on the outside.

This is tangential, but does anyone know exactly where the laundry chute is and whether it extends down to the basement? In the clip linked below, at 3:06 you can see a small door in the wall between Patsy's bathroom and the back stairs. Then Bill Kurtis and the investigator walk down the stairs, and at 3:30 you can see a corresponding door in the wall behind them, in the short hall that leads to the playroom.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QofH2gBtC6A&feature=relmfu"]JonBenet Investigation Part 4 - YouTube[/ame]

The doors suggest a connecting chute, but one that stops on the second floor, since it wouldn't align well with the ground floor or basement. Not very handy, in other words, but then these were people who forgot to install toilet paper holders, so who knows? At any rate, I've not seen any other possible chute locations in floor plans or pictures. Have any of you? TIA

That or if he was neat and clean like stated (never had to be picked up after) he wouldn't want them in his room... so put them somewhere that to him was appropriate

It wasn't BR who the housekeeper said was "neat and clean". It was his father, JR.

The laundry chute was said to empty into the basement.

That video has a lot of inaccuracies. First, there was NO usable DNA under her fingernails, and any that would be found would have to be discounted because the coroner used dirty clippers. He admitted this, and admitted that the same clippers had been previously used on other bodies and not sterilized in between autopsies. This is such a flagrant violation of even the most basic autopsy procedures that I am surprised he kept his job after this admission.
Children are always autopsied, regardless of cause of death- but on a murder subject, it is even more important.
The blood drop was found on her panties, It was her own blood. The other DNA mixed with the blood drop may have come from another family member if certain criteria are met. It can't be ruled out. NO one can be ruled out unless the donor of the unknown DNA is found and named.

Maybe it's just my daughter's pediatrician's office that doesn't, then, because I've never had to answer questions like that.

Are these questionnaires something recent? My children are 23 and 24, and we never filled out any thing like this, nor answered any questions regarding sex or sexual interest.

I wouldn't even answer questions like that unless I was seeking medical advice, and would be offended if coerced into answering about any age child. I'm suprised that Patsy went along with it, unless she was asking for some type of advice.

Are these questionnaires something recent? My children are 23 and 24, and we never filled out any thing like this, nor answered any questions regarding sex or sexual interest.

I don't know- but we have always had to fill them out yearly. Sometimes the doc just asks the questions himself and then fills out the form while we are sitting there. The last questions for my 2.5 year old were things like "Can she throw a ball?" "Feeding herself?" "Able to climb up stairs" "Knows her name?"

My other daughter gets speech therapy from a few different places and they have huge forms. I have been told it is a generic form that is used to look for autism, developmental delays, etc. We have to fill those out yearly, too.

I think now that we as a society are more aware of things like autism, Asperger's, speech problems, etc. the doctors want to discover right away if something seems off so the child can get help ASAP. The sooner they get help, the better off they are.

I think that the tainted chocolate is one of the most important clues of all.

I think the fact that this book is the first we heard of it means more than likely the Author is another squirrel just tryin to make a buck. I doubt that it is actually the case at all.

I think the fact that this book is the first we heard of it means more than likely the Author is another squirrel just trying to make a buck. I doubt that it is actually the case at all.

The typical IDI attack line any time an ACTUAL case expert says something you don't agree with. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think the fact that this book is the first we heard of it means more than likely the Author is another squirrel just tryin to make a buck. I doubt that it is actually the case at all.

That seems a bit harsh. We have always known that only about 10% of the evidence was made public. Just because Kolar's book is the first place we've seen it made public doesn't mean it wasn't there. I really don't think he'd lie about it. If he was making it up, don't you think it would be refuted by other people who were there examining the crime scene?

The typical IDI attack line any time an ACTUAL case expert says something you don't agree with. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
This isn't the first we heard about the chocolates, just the feces. You have to wonder what made the chocolates worth mentioning in the 1st place, right? What made the chocolates stand out as evidence? LE always holds back evidence in murder cases, it's par for the course. This was a pretty big piece of evidence, obviously, and I'm sure it was tested. moo

About the questionairre that Patsy filled out in August '96: When she was answering detective's questions she said JonBenet was shy around the older neighbor boy because she might have had a crush on him. So, she answers no to JonBenet being interested boys at the doctor's office, but tells detectives that a six year old had a crush on a boy that was way too old for a little girl to be interested in. Very strange thinking, imo. I can only imagine what detectives thought.

Why wouldn't he just steal it rather than tamper with it?

THIS IS MAJOR TO ME. This screams of real emotional disturbance.
A NORMAL child who is angry that their sister wouldn't share her candy and went searching to find the candy, would simply sneak pieces of it.
A child who has extreme hostility, upon finding the candy, would not be thinking about taking the candy for himself but instead be thinking about ruining something his sister liked.
If this is what Burke did, then it's not about the candy at all, it's really about revenge.
You wouldn't let me share your candy, well I'm going to make sure you are disappointed and don't get to enjoy it either.

Another part of this topic that I don't understand is...were JR/PR aware of the pajama bottoms and chocolates? I would think, unless the parents weren't in her bedroom AT ALL, they would have noticed at least one of the two. Why wouldn't they clean up? I know Patsy was no housekeeper but she was obsessed with things at least looking well, and the way she presented her family. I know they could of been aware and forgot, or ran out of time. Frustrating. As always, I just wish we knew a little more.

Another part of this topic that I don't understand is...were JR/PR aware of the pajama bottoms and chocolates? I would think, unless the parents weren't in her bedroom AT ALL, they would have noticed at least one of the two. Why wouldn't they clean up? I know Patsy was no housekeeper but she was obsessed with things at least looking well, and the way she presented her family. I know they could of been aware and forgot, or ran out of time. Frustrating. As always, I just wish we knew a little more.

BOTH parents claimed to be in her bedroom that night. JR claimed he put her on the bed and removed her coat (which was later found in the car) and shoes. Patsy claimed to put on the longjohns. Even if they didn't notice or chose to ignore the PJ bottoms, you couldn't ignore the smell of the feces. One more reason to prove the kids were BOTH up and about when they got home. And remember- we really don't know for sure who deposited the feces.

So If I understand you correctly -you think that Kolar fabricated a story about someone previously smearing a murder victims candy with feces, for financial gain, and in response Lin Wood does nothing?

THIS IS MAJOR TO ME. This screams of real emotional disturbance.
A NORMAL child who is angry that their sister wouldn't share her candy and went searching to find the candy, would simply sneak pieces of it.
A child who has extreme hostility, upon finding the candy, would not be thinking about taking the candy for himself but instead be thinking about ruining something his sister liked.
If this is what Burke did, then it's not about the candy at all, it's really about revenge.
You wouldn't let me share your candy, well I'm going to make sure you are disappointed and don't get to enjoy it either.

Or the even more sadistic......let me watch you take the first bite out of the contaminated chocolates and I'll snicker and relish the moment you go hysterical when you instantaneously figure out what I did to it!

Scary, scary scenario.......the whole things says so much about the dynamics and dysfunction.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iris June
Back