Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else surprised to see Burke's picture on TV last night? Only got round to getting it on catch up this evening due to the time difference etc.

Thought Mr Noah was funny (as usual) and made a darn good point about the police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just so sad. Why doesn't he just break up with that girl once and for all.

She got him in jail LAST time, and now, yet again!!!

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...with-violating-order-of-protection-1.13927011

Christopher Loeb, the man whose beating by Suffolk police led to the conviction of the chief of department, has been arrested and charged with violating an order of protection against his former girlfriend, Suffolk police said.

This is just so sad. Why doesn't he just break up with that girl once and for all.

She got him in jail LAST time, and now, yet again!!!

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...with-violating-order-of-protection-1.13927011

Christopher Loeb, the man whose beating by Suffolk police led to the conviction of the chief of department, has been arrested and charged with violating an order of protection against his former girlfriend, Suffolk police said.

That is terrible. Who teaches these criminals that they can solve problems by attacking people? And if you look at the details... "charged with second-degree criminal contempt for sending the woman emails in violation of the..."... He sent her emails! Not quite beating her with a bat or shooting her, but still... Emails! He seems dangerous.

add
I don't know why the police decided to focus on him but at least they got one more dangerous emailer off the streets.

I don't know why the police decided to focus on him but at least they got one more dangerous emailer off the streets.

Because as they will see it, Loeb is the reason Burke is behind bars. Retribution for speaking up against the high and mighty James Burke.

Any chance at all it's just that he's paying the price for violating the clearly spelled out terms of an order of protection?

Any chance at all it's just that he's paying the price for violating the clearly spelled out terms of an order of protection?

The purpose of an instrument of the law such as an order of protection

is to PROTECT and that means that CL was NOT to communicate with the intended party
in any way shape or form via telephone, text, electronic device, computer, text message or email.

CL violated his order of protection and will be in court on Monday to face the charges that the
prosecutors will throw at him.

In regards to Loeb being the reason that Burke is behind bars; that is a two edged sword.
The Feds used Loeb as a tool and Loeb knew it only too well. The Feds used Chris to get
at Burke and used Burke to get him to take a bite and feed someone else to the Fed sharks.

As far as I know, Burke hasn't played the canary, though, 15 others in the Loeb Vs. Burke case have
sung for their supper and threw Burke under the bus big time.

Because as they will see it, Loeb is the reason Burke is behind bars. Retribution for speaking up against the high and mighty James Burke.

Amazing with all the overdoses, gang violence, automobile accidents and more in Suffolk County...someone is actiually concerned with CL sending her emails.

Amazing with all the overdoses, gang violence, automobile accidents and more in Suffolk County...someone is actiually concerned with CL sending her emails.
you're missing the point.

An order of protection is a legal instrument. It means that CL stood in front of a judge
after getting arrested, or an arrest is pending, and he agreed and told the Judge
that he absolutely would NOT contact the victim...no matter what. I am quite sure, the
prosecutor, police and Judge made it crystal clear to CL NOT to contact the ex gf.

CL disobeyed an order of protection. He broke the law. What part of that don't you get?

Article said he's in jail, so I think he was most likely arrested.

Mom - you are correct with your thoughts of gang violence....od's - yes, but this is the 2nd time
this young lady had a domestic violence episode with CL.

After all his time in jail, you'd THINK he would get it that NO CONTACT with the victim
MEANS NO CONTACT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE or you go straight to jail.

He could be charged with a felony at this point and go right back to prison.[/QUOTE]

That is terrible. Who teaches these criminals that they can solve problems by attacking people? And if you look at the details... "charged with second-degree criminal contempt for sending the woman emails in violation of the..."... He sent her emails! Not quite beating her with a bat or shooting her, but still... Emails! He seems dangerous.

add
Ugh really emails u got to be kidding

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Exactly

and pray tell, who exactly is THEY?

the one who focused on Loeb emailing someone was the ex girlfriend herself.
IF she didn't bring it to the attention of law enforcement that he violated an order of protection
he wouldn't have been prosecuted.

Loeb put himself in jail
just as Burke did.

Only Burke was a chief of police and violated civil rights with the feds hot on his tail.
He was only a little fish because the feds really want a much bigger fish to fry than Burke
and he aint talking.

and pray tell, who exactly is THEY?

the one who focused on Loeb emailing someone was the ex girlfriend herself.
IF she didn't bring it to the attention of law enforcement that he violated an order of protection
he wouldn't have been prosecuted.

Loeb put himself in jail
just as Burke did.

Only Burke was a chief of police and violated civil rights with the feds hot on his tail.
He was only a little fish because the feds really want a much bigger fish to fry than Burke
and he aint talking.

No need to pray, "THEY" would be other officers loyal to Burke. He got away with so much for such a long time because others enabled him and covered his misdeeds up for him. And I believe that not all of his enablers are members of SCPD. Burke had a penchant for blackmail, and I think it was quite prolific. Abusive control over others, which makes me think that not all enablers were doing so willingly. He's one nasty piece of work.

I do agree that they both messed up, but beating Loeb wasn't the only crime Burke committed while in office.

And before people say that this isn't Loeb's only crime, I'd like to consider his circumstances. Burke is nasty through and through, Loeb is mostly a victim of circumstance - and I believe that recently he had been taking steps to straighten himself out.

No need to pray, "THEY" would be other officers loyal to Burke. He got away with so much for such a long time because others enabled him and covered his misdeeds up for him. And I believe that not all of his enablers are members of SCPD. Burke had a penchant for blackmail, and I think it was quite prolific. Abusive control over others, which makes me think that not all enablers were doing so willingly. He's one nasty piece of work.

I do agree that they both messed up, but beating Loeb wasn't the only crime Burke committed while in office.

And before people say that this isn't Loeb's only crime, I'd like to consider his circumstances. Burke is nasty through and through, Loeb is mostly a victim of circumstance - and I believe that recently he had been taking steps to straighten himself out.

a loyal dog and his master.

or in burkes case many loyal dogs and one master.

Loeb is, and, always will be my hero despite his human imperfections. He is not evil. He is more like the coyote character in road runner.

a loyal dog and his master.

or in burkes case many loyal dogs and one master.
Oh no, Burke, in my opinion, has a master he is serving. Who that is remains to be uncovered like a Pandoras box.

Loeb is, and, always will be my hero despite his human imperfections. He is not evil. He is more like the coyote character in road runner.

clearly you choose your hero's without discretion.

Loeb was approached by lawyers and the lawyers inculcated Loeb with the Feds.

Burke is mendacious, nothing more, nothing less. He serves himself.

It's a certain culture in Suffolk county that Burke inherited, and has done everything to further
that very culture.

But then again, using the word culture and Burke in the same sentence, makes me throw up in my mouth

clearly you choose your hero's without discretion.

Loeb was approached by lawyers and the lawyers inculcated Loeb with the Feds.

Burke is mendacious, nothing more, nothing less. He serves himself.

It's a certain culture in Suffolk county that Burke inherited, and has done everything to further
that very culture.

But then again, using the word culture and Burke in the same sentence, makes me throw up in my mouth
I choose my hero's based on sacred law.

Lakota sacred law which ties to universal shamanism.

Does anyone remember whether Loeb specifically targeted burkes suv, knowing full well whos it was? Or was he just randomly hitting vehicles and came across burkes by fate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme