Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'groundbreaker' is away for the moment. But like I said it all has to be checked out. It's not dead by any means. more and more people of note are taking an interest. Every day that goes by you learn something new.

Pins & needles, man! Some people in cuffs?

Just saw a preview for an update on news12 for burke. Discussing his prison transfer. Not sure if theres more to it.

Nevermind. It was just a brief clip confirming burkes transfer to PA. Nothing more.

Thread is locked. No explanation necessary.

The thread is re-opened. Lay off of family members, and skip the rumors!

STAY TUNED, FOLKS. I just received information, if true, and can be confirmed is going to knock your socks off. All subject to confirmation. If and when it comes out the Webmaster will have to find more bandwidth to support the posts that will come from it.

Trust me if this comes out you will know it when you see it. Don't know the timetable for this to happens - if it happens, but I expect it will be out there is no more than a week's time.

Our source for the socks-knocking-off news is on time out !! Woe is us :gaah:

A bit silly question, but how long is time out? I just saw another member today on time out (different LISK thread) and can't figure out why, and yes I read all the TOS, including in it not sleuthing family members and rumors. I am quite new in LISK threads and amount of former members around here is scary :hills:

Can someone share what gets you "time out" and what gets you ultimate boot so me and quite a few new members who joined recently can avoid trouble?

I promise I won't be sharing any silly thoughts no more.

A bit silly question, but how long is time out? I just saw another member today on time out (different LISK thread) and can't figure out why, and yes I read all the TOS, including in it not sleuthing family members and rumors. I am quite new in LISK threads and amount of former members around here is scary :hills:

Can someone share what gets you "time out" and what gets you ultimate boot so me and quite a few new members who joined recently can avoid trouble?

I promise I won't be sharing any silly thoughts no more.

The rules are up on the tool bar under "FORUM" - "FORUM RULES"

Quoting myself :D

The TO has been lifted. YAY! I purchased new socks in anticipation of news whenever it might break, so everyone mind your Peas and Cues :)

The thread is re-opened. Lay off of family members, and skip the rumors!

BESSIE, if all we had were FACTS we wouldn't need WS or you. You still don't get it. Rumors do many things: they die a natural death or they become FACTS, are two of those places rumors wind up.

I was at a FACT finding session earlier today and learned this from a very FACTUAL person. He told us that about 20 years ago when he may have first met Burke for the first time that Burke asked him if he knew where he could get a ‘snuff film.’
That this person told me this today is a FACT!
Did Burke ask him for a snuff film? Can’t prove he did or didn’t, but I know the source is FACTUAL and would have NO reason to make it up.
Is it a FACT that if anyone that asks another for a snuff film is a nut case? I think so, but what are the FACTS.
Look, I am still working on who killed Jesus and JFK. This is easy compared to that.
Thousands of people go to jail every year after jurors supposedly hear the FACTS and later they are exonerated. More than 25% of those exonerated by DNA had ‘confessed’ to a crime they didn’t commit. And THAT IS A FACT! It doesn’t get more ‘factual’ than a confession except it isn’t a Fact!

Leanne has a very specific person in mind and it is NOT a cop. In many ways the person has even stronger ties to the LE community than your average cop would have. The family in Suffolk goes way back to the turn of the 20th Century.

Leanne has every right to feel betrayed. That was dirty, lowdown. Was every CI revealed to Burke?

Given Leeanne's posture of confidence, and almost with a tone of defiance, she has her sights on the one. I find her credible and feel she held back on her complete knowledge so as not to jeopardize the investigation. She is ready for the world to know.

At the turn of the Century, huh? With a lineage of Italian or Irish or combo descent? Stronger ties than LE. The Mayor's Office? A prominent Judge, perhaps? May I buy the initial of the last name for this round?

I was at a FACT finding session earlier today and learned this from a very FACTUAL person. He told us that about 20 years ago when he may have first met Burke for the first time that Burke asked him if he knew where he could get a ‘snuff film.’
That this person told me this today is a FACT!
Did Burke ask him for a snuff film? Can’t prove he did or didn’t, but I know the source is FACTUAL and would have NO reason to make it up.
Is it a FACT that if anyone that asks another for a snuff film is a nut case? I think so, but what are the FACTS.
Look, I am still working on who killed Jesus and JFK. This is easy compared to that.
Thousands of people go to jail every year after jurors supposedly hear the FACTS and later they are exonerated. More than 25% of those exonerated by DNA had ‘confessed’ to a crime they didn’t commit. And THAT IS A FACT! It doesn’t get more ‘factual’ than a confession except it isn’t a Fact!
Yup, Snuff is my intuition for motive. Chilling. I wonder if small petite women are chosen so they can be dressed up to look like little girls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yup, Snuff is my intuition for motive. Chilling. I wonder if small petite women are chosen so they can be dressed up to look like little girls.

Snuff is my intuition for motive.

To clarify: :puke: :moo: :puke:
A snuff film is defined by the American Heritage Dictionary as "a movie in a purported genre of movies in which an actor is actually murdered or commits suicide".

Could that be in combination with selling black market organs? :couch:

Leanne has every right to feel betrayed. That was dirty, lowdown. Was every CI revealed to Burke?

Given Leeanne's posture of confidence, and almost with a tone of defiance, she has her sights on the one. I find her credible and feel she held back on her complete knowledge so as not to jeopardize the investigation. She is ready for the world to know.

At the turn of the Century, huh? With a lineage of Italian or Irish or combo descent? Stronger ties than LE. The Mayor's Office? A prominent Judge, perhaps? May I buy the initial of the last name for this round?

I could not have better myself, come on Hawkshaw throw us some bread crumbs, a hint with initials???

To clarify: :puke: :moo: :puke:
A snuff film is defined by the American Heritage Dictionary as "a movie in a purported genre of movies in which an actor is actually murdered or commits suicide".

Could that be in combination with selling black market organs? :couch:
Sure that's a viable motive too.

This motive is very compelling, agreed. It brings together the threads of these murders quite nicely - prostitutes, *advertiser censored*, etc. About snuff films - hypothetically if someone made a snuff film, what would they do with it? Would they share it with a circle of intimates or sell it for profit? Seems risky to sell a video of an unsolved high profile murder? Just thinking out loud here. I know there is probably a gross internet underworld market for this stuff...

This motive is very compelling, agreed. It brings together the threads of these murders quite nicely - prostitutes, *advertiser censored*, etc. About snuff films - hypothetically if someone made a snuff film, what would they do with it? Would they share it with a circle of intimates or sell it for profit? Seems risky to sell a video of an unsolved high profile murder? Just thinking out loud here. I know there is probably a gross internet underworld market for this stuff...
It came to me in a vision about shannan. Does not mean I am right. What if it was an overseas buyer? Or, perhaps kept as a trophy in one of the killers penthouses along with their cell phones. I know how crazy this sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members