Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear.... ( because I am still confused)

Jimmy the gent and Jesse James Burke
Are in no way related to former police cheif James Burke?

WHAT have been saying is they MAY be related to each other! We know for almost a FACT that Burke has told many people Jim The G was his uncle. We also know one other known family member has said the same thing in a passing conversation.

Jesse James Burke is NOT James Burke the ex police chief.

If you look at earlier cases and connect the dots, you'll see a snowball rolling downhill. Except it's now the size of a glacier and quite the immovable obstacle. Sickening...

If you look at earlier cases and connect the dots, you'll see a snowball rolling downhill. Except it's now the size of a glacier and quite the immovable obstacle. Sickening...
So it seems to me that if an le officer currently continues to use a lot of out of town prostitutes, like the ones found at Gilgo and other Long Island locations, The FBI isnt going to investigate this behavior? There is something horribly wrong with that. Keeping in mind if the profile of this le officer is same as lisk suspect behavior, isnt it imperative to investigate? remember LISK has not been caught, his behavior would be modified but he is in general active for all the same reasons, he lays low to avoid attention, but still the same within his mind and behavior. I dont get it.
Oversight and not following newer leads is inexcusable in a case still unsolved.

"Balieve me" (has that been copy-written yet?) I think there are a lot of people currently being evaluated.

"Balieve me" (has that been copy-written yet?) I think there are a lot of people currently being evaluated.

Understood. But if witnesses watched a le having dozens of out of town prostitutes coming to his home all the time, arguments witnessed and other disturbing sounds coming from within his home, along with other low profile behaviors, he should be surveilled immediately by fbi as it is current behavior now/ that is illegal and consistent with the use of call girls from ny city. sifting through less active le or other suspects will help miss the opportunity to investigate this active le officer. priority is essential.

The reason this is important is do to the locations of the found bodies. the locations are constant to relation to courts in suffok county. Gilgo victims are within minutes from Islip court, manorville victims are within minutes from both the Riverhead courts and the Riverhead jail. i tried printing map but cant but here is link showing these locations.
its not hard to see how a le, sheriff or prison guard would know these isolated places to discard victims body's. over the years a le officer of any branch mentioned easily had to go to these courts for many reasons, court officers work in them. anyway here's the map of court and body location relationships geographically.

https://binged.it/2jthZO6 map courts and bodies located. Let map link completely upload

This is an even funnier story, but no so funny then. Early afternoon New Year’s Eve., a week or so after the Lufthansa robbery I went to an old haunt in Jamaica, Queens. While I was there visiting a friend Burke and his entourage came into the place and went to the bar in another room. OMG, the thing flashed across my eyes: Jimmy Burke did the robbery and all his boys were with him.
I asked my friend WTF is he doing here, he is supposed to be in jail. My friend said he was in a half-way house. As it turned out he was supposed to be in the prison when the robbery took place but he sneaked out of the place to do the robbery. Got back in before anyone noticed him gone.
I crapped my pants because I believed he was being followed by LE. If they followed him they would be taking license plate numbers down and they would have known I was there. Never saw an obvious tail, or if there was one and I never heard another word about it. Wheeeeeew.
As to Jesse James Burke being the son of JTG – yup. He would be the brother of Burke’s other son Frank James Burke. Jimmy The Gent had a sense of humor.

Jimmy Burke was a funny guy alright

His love of his life was being harassed by an ex. Jimmy asked him to back off. He got cheeky with Jimmy. What does he do. He turns up the day before his wedding with a chainsaw and cuts bits off the guy till he's dead.

Not in the movie.

Jimmy the Gent Burke has nothing to do with this case. He took the name Burke after the only Foster parents who showed him some love, so he's not at all related to James Burke. His mother's maiden name was Conway"

attachment.php
Understood. But if witnesses watched a le having dozens of out of town prostitutes coming to his home all the time, arguments witnessed and other disturbing sounds coming from within his home, along with other low profile behaviors, he should be surveilled immediately by fbi as it is current behavior now/ that is illegal and consistent with the use of call girls from ny city. sifting through less active le or other suspects will help miss the opportunity to investigate this active le officer. priority is essential.

The reason this is important is do to the locations of the found bodies. the locations are constant to relation to courts in suffok county. Gilgo victims are within minutes from Islip court, manorville victims are within minutes from both the Riverhead courts and the Riverhead jail. i tried printing map but cant but here is link showing these locations.
its not hard to see how a le, sheriff or prison guard would know these isolated places to discard victims body's. over the years a le officer of any branch mentioned easily had to go to these courts for many reasons, court officers work in them. anyway here's the map of court and body location relationships geographically.

https://binged.it/2jthZO6 map courts and bodies located. Let map link completely upload

Attachments

• lisuffolk2.jpg
    lisuffolk2.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 151

Great map Gink.

Jimmy the Burke may have liked Mannorville because of the Tom Clarke Plaque there. He was involved in 1916 in Ireland.

Burke was in the St. Patrick's Day Parades in NY. A big deal for Irish Americans. It might give him a reason to be in Mannorville.

Hackett may give him a reason to be in Gilgo....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A question for Hawkshaw.

Burke says his Father and Grandfather were cops. As a former police officer, Can you find out where and when they served and if they are his blood relatives or not? It would be interesting to know if this is true as he seems so proud of the Irish Ancestry he made not have....

A question for Hawkshaw.

Burke says his Father and Grandfather were cops. As a former police officer, Can you find out where and when they served and if they are his blood relatives or not? It would be interesting to know if this is true as he seems so proud of the Irish Ancestry he made not have....

I appreciate what your talking about but I Am Not Referring to them, I am actually thinking of a currently active person who has characteristics of what a person of interest would have as well as knowledge of these mapped locations. Thanks.

attachment.php
On the other map I didnt show the Riverhead Jail, which there are prison gaurds and sheriffs transporting prisoners to and from the courts, which is a lot of prisinors going to court daily.

Attachments

• lisuffolk2.jpg
    lisuffolk2.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 141
attachment.php
On the other map I didnt show the Riverhead Jail, which there are prison gaurds and sheriffs transporting prisoners to and from the courts, which is a lot of prisinors going to court daily.
Nicely done. I think you are on to something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Nicely done. I think you are on to something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I forgot to note that in Riverhead there was a nursery that sold trees with bottoms wrapped in burlap bags. A poster here had posted about that they were in a pile and someone just grabbed a bunch,. He was noting the ease of taking them.

I wanted to note the likely possibility of not using burlap and switched to the garbage bags and dismembered bodies in them, particularly Manorville. LISK may of had a house with lots of privacy but may have had to move for bad marriage or something. He may have moved to an apartment complex, losing the privacy factor. This could explain the dismemberments and placing portions in a few bags, that way he would look like just another guy taking out garbage or really sneaking them into his car to dispose. Originally he may have felt driving all the way to Gilgo was a greater risk, he was familiar enough to dump in Manorville. It was later when someone moved some of these bags to Gilgo. This would explain that one killer was very familiar with both Manorville and Gilgo. Hence the maps showing the relationship to courts, jail and dumping sites within close proximity to each other.

I forgot to note that in Riverhead there was a nursery that sold trees with bottoms wrapped in burlap bags. A poster here had posted about that they were in a pile and someone just grabbed a bunch,. He was noting the ease of taking them.

I wanted to note the likely possibility of not using burlap and switched to the garbage bags and dismembered bodies in them, particularly Manorville. LISK may of had a house with lots of privacy but may have had to move for bad marriage or something. He may have moved to an apartment complex, losing the privacy factor. This could explain the dismemberments and placing portions in a few bags, that way he would look like just another guy taking out garbage or really sneaking them into his car to dispose. Originally he may have felt driving all the way to Gilgo was a greater risk, he was familiar enough to dump in Manorville. It was later when someone moved some of these bags to Gilgo. This would explain that one killer was very familiar with both Manorville and Gilgo. Hence the maps showing the relationship to courts, jail and dumping sites within close proximity to each other.
Great job, GINK. I remember being at Northeastern U and a class discussion in psychology with an amazing professor re: the Son of Sam killer. He told us, as a class upon being queried, that the Son of Sam would turn out to be someone influential in politics or law, or the son of such an individual. We were all surprised that it turned out to be someone so 'unassuming'. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case here also. You just never know where these cases will take you because, in fact, it could be anyone.

Found this wonderful quote in today's research. "... U.S. Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter once talked about: “The accretion of dangerous power does not come in a day. It comes, however slowly, from the generative force of unchecked disregard of the restrictions that fence in even the most disinterested assertion of authority.”"

http://riverheadlocal.com/2016/06/0...context-understanding-bellone-spota-standoff/

I appreciate what your talking about but I Am Not Referring to them, I am actually thinking of a currently active person who has characteristics of what a person of interest would have as well as knowledge of these mapped locations. Thanks.

Crossed wires here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members