Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to note that in Riverhead there was a nursery that sold trees with bottoms wrapped in burlap bags. A poster here had posted about that they were in a pile and someone just grabbed a bunch,. He was noting the ease of taking them.

I wanted to note the likely possibility of not using burlap and switched to the garbage bags and dismembered bodies in them, particularly Manorville. LISK may of had a house with lots of privacy but may have had to move for bad marriage or something. He may have moved to an apartment complex, losing the privacy factor. This could explain the dismemberments and placing portions in a few bags, that way he would look like just another guy taking out garbage or really sneaking them into his car to dispose. Originally he may have felt driving all the way to Gilgo was a greater risk, he was familiar enough to dump in Manorville. It was later when someone moved some of these bags to Gilgo. This would explain that one killer was very familiar with both Manorville and Gilgo. Hence the maps showing the relationship to courts, jail and dumping sites within close proximity to each other.

Just a question. The guy who passed away after the burlap sacks were found, he had burlap sacks in his yard and was visited by the killing season team is he connected in any way to Hackett or Burke?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I forgot to note that in Riverhead there was a nursery that sold trees with bottoms wrapped in burlap bags. A poster here had posted about that they were in a pile and someone just grabbed a bunch,. He was noting the ease of taking them.

I wanted to note the likely possibility of not using burlap and switched to the garbage bags and dismembered bodies in them, particularly Manorville. LISK may of had a house with lots of privacy but may have had to move for bad marriage or something. He may have moved to an apartment complex, losing the privacy factor. This could explain the dismemberments and placing portions in a few bags, that way he would look like just another guy taking out garbage or really sneaking them into his car to dispose. Originally he may have felt driving all the way to Gilgo was a greater risk, he was familiar enough to dump in Manorville. It was later when someone moved some of these bags to Gilgo. This would explain that one killer was very familiar with both Manorville and Gilgo. Hence the maps showing the relationship to courts, jail and dumping sites within close proximity to each other.
Excellent post
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Great job, GINK. I remember being at Northeastern U and a class discussion in psychology with an amazing professor re: the Son of Sam killer. He told us, as a class upon being queried, that the Son of Sam would turn out to be someone influential in politics or law, or the son of such an individual. We were all surprised that it turned out to be someone so 'unassuming'. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case here also. You just never know where these cases will take you because, in fact, it could be anyone.
Agree 100%
Could be anyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The guy with the burlap sacks is supposed to be the nursery owner. If that is who you mean then I can tell you it has been rumored Burke and this fellow knew and hung out with each other. Some people I have spoken to are pretty definite about that.

The poster that said Jimmy The Gent is not related to Jim Burke might be right but he is right for all the wrong reasons. Jimmy The Gent was born Conway. He took the name of Burke for himself from a good and decent family that gave him a home. Conway, Schromway, or Ixnay,, the father of Burke is the guy that planted the seed in his mother.

The guy with the burlap sacks is supposed to be the nursery owner. If that is who you mean then I can tell you it has been rumored Burke and this fellow knew and hung out with each other. Some people I have spoken to are pretty definite about that.

The poster that said Jimmy The Gent is not related to Jim Burke might be right but he is right for all the wrong reasons. Jimmy The Gent was born Conway. He took the name of Burke for himself from a good and decent family that gave him a home. Conway, Schromway, or Ixnay,, the father of Burke is the guy that planted the seed in his mother.

On the post it says his mother's name was Conway.

Also the question to you was where were his father and grandfather policemen?

Crossed wires here?

All I can say is there is an active le officer practicing all the ear marks that are consistant with use of out of town prostitutes,he has anti social behavior, Temper and he is stil out here. If fbi were to investigate him, besides the obsession with out of town prostitutes on an extreamly often basis and doing so currently, he is a loner and other behaviors I cant say now. He may have had associations with the names you mention, but unless fbi at least watches his behavior patterns,(and they would easily see his behavior) we will not likely ever know if he has been involved in any way as a lisk suspect or knowledge of any of the Gilgo/Manorville out of town prostitutes working out here when they were murdered.

All I can say is there is an active le officer practicing all the ear marks that are consistant with use of out of town prostitutes,he has anti social behavior, Temper and he is stil out here. If fbi were to investigate him, besides the obsession with out of town prostitutes on an extreamly often basis and doing so currently, he is a loner and other behaviors I cant say now.

He may have had associations with the names you mention, but unless fbi at least watches his behavior patterns,(and they would easily see his behavior) we will not likely ever know if he has been involved in any way as a lisk suspect or knowledge of any of the Gilgo/Manorville out of town prostitutes working out here when they were murdered.

This isnt a hunch, there are witnesses to his sick behaviors and a few witnesses lightly kidded he could be the LISK. Now, later, the kidding has stopped and the suspicions area real concern. He has absolute knowledge of the geographics noted in the map i drew up thats posted above. Not to mention the LISK is still out here.

my father was JFK. my grandfather was winston churchill. I tried to explain this to you folks but the Webmaster got rid of it. I tried to explain this to you and it wasn't allowed. Not a problem with me on that score.

my father was JFK. my grandfather was winston churchill. I tried to explain this to you folks but the Webmaster got rid of it. I tried to explain this to you and it wasn't allowed. Not a problem with me on that score.

What does this mean?

You are entitled to say what precincts his father and grandfather worked if they were cops?

He says they were.

You were a cop. So was his dad and Grandfather cops as he has told all of Irish America?

GINK, he cant be on the FBIs radar unless its brought to thier attention. Has he?

What does this mean?

You are entitled to say what precincts his father and grandfather worked if they were cops?

He says they were.

You were a cop. So was his dad and Grandfather cops as he has told all of Irish America?

What he's trying to say is don't believe what Burke says regarding his ancestry. It might not be correct.

GINK, he cant be on the FBIs radar unless its brought to thier attention. Has he?
I don't know if fbi is interested, probably wouldn't pay attention to such a lead as individual as this, there seems to be no signs of involvement.

What he's trying to say is don't believe what Burke says regarding his ancestry. It might not be correct.

I can tell you right now he's an Italian American who doesn't have a lot of time for Irish Americans, but he'll never say it. Creates a prejudice for me....

I don't know if fbi is interested, probably wouldn't pay attention to such a lead as individual as this, there seems to be no signs of involvement.
Suggest it. They will listen and decide if irs credible or not. If more than one person has suggested , suddenly FBI will think hang on. Theres a pattern here.

JMO

Suggest it. They will listen and decide if irs credible or not. If more than one person has suggested , suddenly FBI will think hang on. Theres a pattern here.

JMO
I originally thought that the producers/investigators of The Killing Season. Josh and Rachael were looking at what their show produced as far as lisk persons of interest and share with FBI.

But it seems to me they are more producers of show in general, more so interested in getting next years possible show to continue.

Maybe they dont believe some things. That's where the dissconnect occurs and viable leads with truthful information and available witnesses to back up what a poster publishes here... goes to the wayside.

When they could contact fbi and share what might very well produce an important result instead of never knowing by not following up.

No disrespect meant, but I have seen the most unbelievable theory become an unlikely fact in a major case. As they say, leave no viable stone unturned.

Fact is I don't lie about cases as I never want to be responsible for hurting any victims families.

I can tell you right now he's an Italian American who doesn't have a lot of time for Irish Americans, but he'll never say it. Creates a prejudice for me....

No he is saying Burke took on the name Burke which happens to be an Irish name, his mother may have married a Burke in between or it could have been her maiden name or someone name Burke raised him and he took the name to use as his surname. His belief is James C Burke's roots are Italian, some where along the way he picked up the name "BURKE" he was not born a BURKE. Therefore it does not make him Irish.

I am a German American with a German last name, if I used the last name Garofalo it doesn't make Italian me because i am using the name, I am still German American.

I originally thought that the producers/investigators of The Killing Season. Josh and Rachael were looking at what their show produced as far as lisk persons of interest and share with FBI.

But it seems to me they are more producers of show in general, more so interested in getting next years possible show to continue.

Maybe they dont believe some things. That's where the dissconnect occurs and viable leads with truthful information and available witnesses to back up what a poster publishes here... goes to the wayside.

When they could contact fbi and share what might very well produce an important result instead of never knowing by not following up.

No disrespect meant, but I have seen the most unbelievable theory become an unlikely fact in a major case. As they say, leave no viable stone unturned.

Fact is I don't lie about cases as I never want to be responsible for hurting any victims families.

I caught the whole series over two days, thus easy to remember things etc. I am in Film Production. You have just said what needed to be said. It was a production. It gives a basic background. Exciting in places boring in others. The best revelation was the Truckers working together but why not push for more names then roadrunner, why not go meet the guy and get the women's names. Female serial killers would give you another series.

They got enough. They had a very small budget. They had a very small crew and the security guy wasn't exactly up to much. Not sure he had a firearm or licence. The end of the series seemed more about creating the basis for another series away from this killer. Even on Twitter they were pushing their own programme against others with the C&I account. Sounds like they may come up short if they are up against the prison reality programmes.

Please contact the FBI yourself if you have something and feel that it was ignored. DQN posted how to a few posts back. Let me see if I can find it for you.

I would like to see one entire series devoted to the Long Island Serial killer, another to the Atlantic city murders, one for the Mesa murders, etc etc. They need to try to interview PEACHES so called Tattoo guy, and there are so many avenues for each serial killer subject. I felt like they were all over the place its a vast ground to cover, they have to be broken up into individual series.

No he is saying Burke took on the name Burke which happens to be an Irish name, his mother may have married a Burke in between or it could have been her maiden name or someone name Burke raised him and he took the name to use as his surname. His belief is James C Burke's roots are Italian, some where along the way he picked up the name "BURKE" he was not born a BURKE. Therefore it does not make him Irish.

I am a German American with a German last name, if I used the last name Garofalo it doesn't make Italian me because i am using the name, I am still German American.

Agree, but Jimmy the gent was just Burke because he took his foster parents name. His mother Conway was from Dublin. She fell on hard times and became a prostitute who said she had no clue who the real father was. The idea Hawkshaw knows who it might be is small. It was a John as far as anyone was aware, could even be German. You could be related:) Nothing to do with James Charlie Burke, James Ciaran Burke or any other Burke. Plus Hawkshaw suggested James C could be Conway. No way. If you have a doubled barrelled name like Murphy Andrews etc you state it, abbreviations are first names. George B Shaw George Bernard Shaw etc. Just guesswork on his part this is why being Irish and talking about these people is so important. The clannish behaviour the promotions the way they protect each other is very important. Thus I wonder does Spota have a maternal Irish side?

Of course LISK is probably a pimp, killing the people blackmailing him for killing someone who was a grass or kept money from him. Were these girls independents pimps hate them.

I would like to see one entire series devoted to the Long Island Serial killer, another to the Atlantic city murders, one for the Mesa murders, etc etc. They need to try to interview PEACHES so called Tattoo guy, and there are so many avenues for each serial killer subject. I felt like they were all over the place its a vast ground to cover, they have to be broken up into individual series.
I agree, especially with their conclusion that there are many serial killers.
BTW, DQN, do you have the FBI contact info handy for anyone with tips? I guess you left it on another thread and I'm having trouble finding it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214