Federal Investigation of Suffolk County Police Chief

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall one of SG sisters say she believes someone was trying to prevent A and B from reaching C in the investigation.

I don't understand what you are refereing to, could you please explain?

I have believed that from the very beginning when I started to post.

Right now and as we speak they are trying to cover up a sex predator crime committed by a ranking LE officer I have been alluding to for the past year. It is going on being reported in the newspapers - you just have to know how to read between the lines. It jumps off the page if you know the back story.

I readily admit I have an agenda. Never hid that from the readers. But it doesn't mean what I have been saying isn't true.

Right now and as we speak they are trying to cover up a sex predator crime committed by a ranking LE officer I have been alluding to for the past year. It is going on being reported in the newspapers - you just have to know how to read between the lines. It jumps off the page if you know the back story.

I readily admit I have an agenda. Never hid that from the readers. But it doesn't mean what I have been saying isn't true.

Who are the "they" that make up this conspiracy? It can't be all SCPD LEOs.

Who are the "they" that make up this conspiracy? It can't be all SCPD LEOs.

Only a selected few. Most don't know about it. I suspect that many do know exactly what I am talking about and are disgusted.

Much of the information I have been writing about is probably coming from the decent cops that are ashamed to work under this misfit.

If there was only ONE co-conspirator, it would be DA Tom Spota. Much of the corruption in Suffolk County over the past 10+ years stems from the relationship between Spota and the Miscreant.

In the last 10 days or so there have been 3 stories pointing to this if you know what the stories mean and how to read them.

Two different stories that are really linked to each other - again, if you know what you are reading.

Once they have a case that is considered a 'serial killer' or things in the case cross state lines - then the FBI can step in without permission and take over the investigation. This is form what I know. There maybe (and I assume there is) fine lines and behind the scenes management. It's very sad.

Hawkshaw, Are you talking about the news report out of Jersey?

Hawkshaw, Are you talking about the news report out of Jersey?

I am talking about a case in Suffolk County. It was reported a month or so ago that two car boosters removed a bag out of a ranking police officer's department issued SUV.

Newsday reported that an empty gun belt, a box of cigars, and some gun magazines were taken from that car.

The thieves were apprehended and brought to the police station. The ranking member whose car was broken into, or the SUV was left open was chained to a desk and after the room was cleared of detectives he allegedly received a beating from the officer. When that officer left he took the bag and its contents with him. I am told it was retrieved and vouchered as evidence several days later. This is clearly in violation of police procedure.

One of the thieves had a 1/2milion $ bail set on him. He is still there for a crime he committed on 12/14/12.

He has since given the police a second statement with a detailed account of what was in that bag when he stole it. There is no mention that is widely rumored to what was in that bag.

The theft case has now been assigned to a special prosecutor because the official was a ranking high member of DA Spota's office for 10 years. They want to avoid a conflict of interest ha ha,

The Queens DA has been appointed the special prosecutor to investigate the theft. I doubt very much if another prosecutor is going to embarrass a fellow prosecutor by not allowing the whole truth to come out as to what was really in that bag they need to know and why it is being covered up.

And what really is the 'conflict of interest.? A car booster steals a bag out of a former ranking official in Spota's office and is now a very high ranking member of the PD, and there is a conflict of interest in a routine case ?

No, my friends this is being passed off to a unsuspecting DA to put this case to bed. The Queens DA will rely on only what the SCPD and DA tells them, and no more.

THE CASE IS AN OPEN AND SHUT CASE AND NO NEED FOR A SP. The guy was caught. He confessed. The cops had the bag. What else do you need to know to prosecute the case? Why would they pile on 30+ charges for a simple car boost, a non violent crime. If he receives consecutive sentences for all the car boosts he admitted to he could face 30 years in jail. I doubt if that is going to happen. He will be given time served and a long probation to keep his mouth shut for fear of being placed in a prison for a lifetime - if they can make consecutives sentences to stick. It is all about fear to keep his mouth shut and say no more of it.

PL 265.02 08
**TOP CHARGE** D Felony, 1 count, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description:Crim Poss Weap 3rd-ammo Clip

Indictment Count:1

Weapon/Drug:Weapon other than Gun/Handgun

PL 165.40 00 A Misdemeanor, 7 counts, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description:Crim Pssesn Stln Prop 5th

Indictment Count:11

PL 165.40 00 A Misdemeanor, 12 counts, Not an arrest charge, Not an arraignment charge

Indictment Count:18

Date Added:12/26/2012

PL 165.45 02 E Felony, 2 counts, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description:Cpsp 4th: Poss Credit Card

Indictment Count:7

PL 165.45 02 E Felony, 2 counts, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description:Cpsp 4th: Poss Credit Card

Indictment Count:8

PL 155.30 01 E Felony, 1 count, Not an arrest charge, Not an arraignment charge
Description:Gr Lar 4-vlue Prpty>$1000

Indictment Count:4

PL 165.40 00 A Misdemeanor, 12 counts, Not an arrest charge, Not an arraignment charge

Indictment Count:24

PL 220.45 00 A Misdemeanor, 1 count, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description:possession Hypodermic Ins

Indictment Count:29

Weapon/Drug:Dangerous Drug

Indictment Count:9

Indictment Count:14

PL 265.02 08 D Felony, 1 count, Not an arrest charge, Not an arraignment charge
Description:Crim Poss Weap 3rd-ammo Clip

Indictment Count:2

PL 165.45 01 E Felony, 2 counts, Not an arrest charge, Not an arraignment charge
Description:Cpsp-4th: Property Val >$1000

Indictment Count:6

Indictment Count:16

Indictment Count:26

Indictment Count:27

Indictment Count:13

Indictment Count:15

Indictment Count:19

Indictment Count:20

Indictment Count:22

Indictment Count:23

Indictment Count:25

PL 265.02 01 D Felony, 1 count, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description:Crim Poss Weap-3rd:prev Conv

Indictment Count:3

Indictment Count:10

Indictment Count:12

PL 220.03 00 A Misdemeanor, 2 counts, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description:Crim Poss Contrl Subst

Indictment Count:28

Weapon/Drug:Heroin

PL 165.45 01 E Felony, 2 counts, Not an arrest charge, Not an arraignment charge
Description:Cpsp-4th: Property Val >$1000

Indictment Count:5

Indictment Count:17

Indictment Count:21

Courts Email: eCourts@courts.state.ny.us

Case Details
Summary
Appearances
Charges
Motions

The guy is a drug addicted car booster. He is not a violent felon or a drug kingpin. he had 1/2 M bail set on him. OK, if he stole something from your car you would want to put him in jail forever. I get that. But I have NEVER seen such high bail set on a car booster. 10K would have been high, a 1/2 M is outrageous.

NYS Chief Judge Lipmann just issued a directive that the courts and prosecutors should try to make reasonable bail for indigent defendants and not keep them in jail any longer than necessary. I guess DA Spota didn't get that directive.

For some reason I find this old article very interesting. I mentions an arrest, PA, a dirty vice cop, and AC.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...e-eyed-new-york-city-capers-article-1.1102285

The suspects arrested with Astacio were identified as Paul Adams 46, Michael Brown, 24, and Joseph Alacqua, 31. All are free on bond.Brown’s mother said he was partying in Atlantic City. Alacqua, who previously served 18 months for a drug possession charge, and Adams could not be reached for comment.Read more:*http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...k-city-capers-article-1.1102285#ixzz2O2sFQFiq

For some reason I find this old article very interesting. I mentions an arrest, PA, a dirty vice cop, and AC.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...e-eyed-new-york-city-capers-article-1.1102285

The suspects arrested with Astacio were identified as Paul Adams 46, Michael Brown, 24, and Joseph Alacqua, 31. All are free on bond.Brown’s mother said he was partying in Atlantic City. Alacqua, who previously served 18 months for a drug possession charge, and Adams could not be reached for comment.Read more:*http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...k-city-capers-article-1.1102285#ixzz2O2sFQFiq

the "rumored" "drifter" reappears in that list, which would go in tune with the "author" not being there for that party

IF JB is closely connected with PA who apparently IS closely connected with a DIRTY nyc vice cop who worked in NYC......???

Gerontion. Not at all. But with those guys you never know - LOL. Why I posted it is because I have been writing about what the DA is capable of doing when he needs to protect his friends. The stuff in the bag is supposed to be of a criminal nature regarding sex related matters. The person whose PD SUV the bag was taken from is in the position of receiving ALL matters of Gilgo. If he doesn't want something to happen it isn't going to happen. IMO, if my theory is right that the SCPD isn't pursuing this matter intensely because people in power might be embarrassed, this fellow is the guy that would interfere with the investigation.

I am told by credible sources the events of the car-boosting is now well known, or rumored as to WHAT REALLY IS THE REASON WHY THIS YOUNG MAN HAD 1/2m BAIL SET ON HIM. The Suffolk County court is abuzz with this latest information - and all the guys and gals are having a big laugh.

Gerontion. Not at all. But with those guys you never know - LOL. Why I posted it is because I have been writing about what the DA is capable of doing when he needs to protect his friends. The stuff in the bag is supposed to be of a criminal nature regarding sex related matters. The person whose PD SUV the bag was taken from is in the position of receiving ALL matters of Gilgo. If he doesn't want something to happen it isn't going to happen. IMO, if my theory is right that the SCPD isn't pursuing this matter intensely because people in power might be embarrassed, this fellow is the guy that would interfere with the investigation.

I am told by credible sources the events of the car-boosting is now well known, or rumored as to WHAT REALLY IS THE REASON WHY THIS YOUNG MAN HAD 1/2m BAIL SET ON HIM. The Suffolk County court is abuzz with this latest information - and all the guys and gals are having a big laugh.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...-over-case-of-theft-from-police-suv-1.4817685

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l