fingerprints and pubic hairs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Goody said:
To some extent, I think this is true. But I don't think it is the boys that don't exist for her. I think it is the actual crime that does not exist. Like I told Dani in a previous post, I think she had put that part of it away where she doesn;t have to deal with it on a daily basis. She probably thinks of the boys often before they died and after as she imagines them as angels. She feels wronged by the system because in her mind they didn't prove she did it. Whether she did it or not is not important. If they didn't prove she did it and convicted her anyway, she got a raw deal and is justified in feeling cheated. But that doesn;t mean that she has started believing her own hype, that she believes she truly is innocent. It just represents how the human mind will manipulate to avoid what it doesn;t want to deal with; to what extreme one will go to outwit the forces against it.

That makes a lot of sense Goody. Very well said.

Dani_T said:
I know you said it in your first post which is why I was so suprised to see you get so narky in your second one. Fact is snooty has been around for a while (we've all had our own often frustrating debates with her in the past) and does know the case well (even if she isn't able to always express it well in english and even if I completely disagree with the conclusions she draws). Yes, we're all hear to learn and it's probably none of my business- I just thought it was uncalled for and would hope that we could give someone for whom english is a bit of a struggle the benefit of the doubt (at least initially) without assuming they are trying to insult us.

Anyway, that's me on the topic.

I agree. It was over the line.

Jeana (DP) said:
I agree. It was over the line.
fine, it's gone..sorry!
3_7_9v.gif

Dani_T said:
I know you said it in your first post which is why I was so suprised to see you get so narky in your second one. Fact is snooty has been around for a while (we've all had our own often frustrating debates with her in the past) and does know the case well (even if she isn't able to always express it well in english and even if I completely disagree with the conclusions she draws). Yes, we're all hear to learn and it's probably none of my business- I just thought it was uncalled for and would hope that we could give someone for whom english is a bit of a struggle the benefit of the doubt (at least initially) without assuming they are trying to insult us.

Anyway, that's me on the topic.
narky, I like that word..another Aussie slang for me to tuck under my cap

Jeana (DP) said:
Don't apologize to me. Apologize to Snooty. :slap:
don't have to..it's gone..unless you decide to send it to her..and stop hitting me. "One of these days...straight to the moon Alice"

beesy said:
don't have to..it's gone..unless you decide to send it to her..and stop hitting me. "One of these days...straight to the moon Alice"

I wouldn't send someone something I knew would upset them for no good reason darlin.

Goody said:
Hey, Snooty! How have you been, girl? Haven't seen you around in a long time. The thread at A&E has pretty much dried up. No fun at all anymore.

Hello Goody, DP, Dani!!! I come here to read more. Don write much. Takes too long. haha I been reading about that girl Sharon (beautiful girl) and the Aruba girl murder. Both so sad.

HeartofTexas said:
I'd also like to throw in here that I think Darin (who I think helped her "cover up" the crime) told her the police would never, ever suspect a "wonderful mom" like her of doing such a heinous crime and that she didn't have anything to worry about. That, coupled with her belief in her acting skills, left her totally blindsided about being arrested for the crime. She carried her disbelief right on into the court room, too, where her "acting skills" hadn't improved one bit, and where she was then blindsided by the guilty verdict and the subsequent trip to Death Row. One of these days her jaw is going to close!

Wonderful description Heart! LOL

SnootyVixen said:
Hello Goody, DP, Dani!!! I come here to read more. Don write much. Takes too long. haha I been reading about that girl Sharon (beautiful girl) and the Aruba girl murder. Both so sad.

Hey darlin. Good to see you. :)

SnootyVixen said:

HI Snooty, it's me Fugi from gac. Welcome to WS.

Yes both very sad. Sharon's story was incredible wasn't it.

Jeana (DP) said:
I wouldn't send someone something I knew would upset them for no good reason darlin.
hmmm and you wonder why I think you've got issues with me. Again I say, try to set a better example for the others.

beesy said:
hmmm and you wonder why I think you've got issues with me. Again I say, try to set a better example for the others.

There's just no pleasing you, is there? I am probably one of the most lenient moderators on this forum. I didn't delete your offensive post, even though it was within my power to do so. I refuse to change the way I discuss a case or moderate this forum simply because you feel like a step child here. I've done everything I can to try and make you feel at home, yet you post crap like this. I have absolutely nothing against you or you'd be locked out of here so fast you wouldn't know what hit you. I again request that you refrain from posts such as this and talk about the case that is supposed to be the subject of this forum. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. I don't have time for this crap everytime you think you've been wronged in some imaginary way.

My mind has gone blank... which case with a Sharon in it is everyone talking about? The only one I can think of right now is Sharon Rocha, and I'm sure that's not the one.

HeartofTexas said:
My mind has gone blank... which case with a Sharon in it is everyone talking about? The only one I can think of right now is Sharon Rocha, and I'm sure that's not the one.

Oh it's the book Heart, A Beautiful Child, Sharon Marshall is the girl we were talking about. Her thread is here. That book was awesome.

Thanks, Cami... I'll check that thread out since two of you have given it a big thumbs up!

SnootyVixen said:
Who is Sharon? I don't think I know about that one.

But Aruba....that is something, isn't it? I hope they are able to pull that case together. Those boys ought to find a way to tell where Natalie's body is, at the very least, for her family. Jerks.

I hope someone else has better luck figuring out the Sharon Marshall case than I did. I think I counted 5 different names she apparently went by and was totally lost. I guess it's one of those cases you had to follow from the beginning to understand.

Goody said:
Who is Sharon? I don't think I know about that one.

But Aruba....that is something, isn't it? I hope they are able to pull that case together. Those boys ought to find a way to tell where Natalie's body is, at the very least, for her family. Jerks.

Goody this is Sharon Marshall. Very interesting case. She's never been identified. This guy apparently abducted her when she was a child

Editorial Reviews

Book Description
Sharon Marshall was brilliant.

As a student at Forest Park High School near Atlanta, Georgia, Sharon was at the top of her class. She had a personality that radiated, and the blond-haired, blue-eyed beauty to match, making her one of the more popular, and respected, students. She also served as a Lt. Colonel in the ROTC, was a Who's Who Among Students in America's High Schools, and earned a full scholarship to Georgia Tech University to study aerospace engineering.

Sharon was the girl next door, her future filled with so much hope and promise.

She was an American dream.

But Sharon had secrets. Deep, disturbing secrets so shocking and complex, and so unique, they took more than a decade to unravel.

A Beautiful Child explores one of the most baffling cases in the annals of American law enforcement. It tells the gripping true story of a gifted, yet mysterious young woman caught in the violent world of the murderous felon and fugitive she called her father.

A complex web of deception thirty-years in the making, Sharon Marshall's incredible story, and the horrifying events that followed, fueled a dedicated FBI agent determined to unravel her secrets. But his efforts were thwarted at every turn by a nation's failure.

What unfolds is a heartrending testament to the profound courage and perseverance of one woman trapped in the grip of extreme evil.

It was an incredible story. They are trying to identify this woman and find her son. There is a board set up for this so I will get back on topic.

cami said:
It was an incredible story. They are trying to identify this woman and find her son. There is a board set up for this so I will get back on topic.
I tried to check it out but couldn't find much on it. Is there a book about it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CouchdetectiveC
Back