fingerprints and pubic hairs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Goody said:
Who is Sharon? I don't think I know about that one.

But Aruba....that is something, isn't it? I hope they are able to pull that case together. Those boys ought to find a way to tell where Natalie's body is, at the very least, for her family. Jerks.

Yes I so much agree with you. I am happy that Cami was able to tell you of the sad sad story of Sharon. I did read the book she names and it was oen that just stay and stay in the head. This is a book you would like to read Goody. All people here would. I hope you get to.

Goody said:
I tried to check it out but couldn't find much on it. Is there a book about it?

A Beautiful Child

Now about Darlie and fingerprint. Dani I know you do not think as I do about these but do you have copy of what you wrote before at the other place about this a time ago? I do not remember so good what was said and I need to. I try to think this out. Not done yet though. I need take all the things together and see what it is I think. Let me know okay?

SnootyVixen said:
Yes I so much agree with you. I am happy that Cami was able to tell you of the sad sad story of Sharon. I did read the book she names and it was oen that just stay and stay in the head. This is a book you would like to read Goody. All people here would. I hope you get to.
I just ordered it and 3 Ann Rule books. So soon I will be able to discuss it. Not too soon though. I am in the middle of a heavy textbook type thing on why violent criminals exist. I have to finish it first.

SnootyVixen said:
A Beautiful Child

Now about Darlie and fingerprint. Dani I know you do not think as I do about these but do you have copy of what you wrote before at the other place about this a time ago? I do not remember so good what was said and I need to. I try to think this out. Not done yet though. I need take all the things together and see what it is I think. Let me know okay?

Hey Snooty,

Do you mean about the fingerprint?

This is a link to a post I wrote at GAC a while ago after reading Jantz's affidavit- it might be what you are after?

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=guiltyascharged&msg=948.1

Dani_T said:
Hey Snooty,

Do you mean about the fingerprint?

This is a link to a post I wrote at GAC a while ago after reading Jantz's affidavit- it might be what you are after?

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=guiltyascharged&msg=948.1

Hi Dani,
No, I need more than that if you please. did you not comment somepleace about the fingreprints on the back door? At the other place? I thought you did and I wanted to read again. I hope you can help me. I respect your opinions very much even when they are not correct hahaha Just jokestering with you Dani. Truth is I think they could be correct and need to read them again. Should have saved them.

SnootyVixen said:
Hi Dani,
No, I need more than that if you please. did you not comment somepleace about the fingreprints on the back door? At the other place? I thought you did and I wanted to read again. I hope you can help me. I respect your opinions very much even when they are not correct hahaha Just jokestering with you Dani. Truth is I think they could be correct and need to read them again. Should have saved them.
You are so right, Snooty. Our Dani is a whizkid for sure! Very sharp indeed.

SnootyVixen said:
Hi Dani,

Hey Snooty,

I remember ages ago discussing the prints on the back door and actually testing how I thought it would have been held to leave those prints. But it would be over at GAC somewhere in the archives and I don't really have time to trawl through them at the moment.

I do remember thinking that whoever held the door open and left the bloody print must have had blood literally running off their hand because it left a blood drip down the door. I also remember testing the position and having it look to me like someone held the edge of the door thus holding the door open whilst the blood ran off their hand like that. But I would have to relook at the photos and think about it again (which I honestly don't have time for at the moment! Sorry!)

Dani_T said:
LOL - Oh please ;)
Hey, girl, we depend on you to help us weed through some of the detail, esp where it is really congested in expert testimony. This stuff can turn old brains to mush in rapid order. hahahahahaha!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back