First-Hand Impressions / WS Meetup

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I wish I could meet up with you guys. Be safe and have fun! Hey while you're at it you should swing by SH's house.

Man, I wish I could meet up with you guys. Be safe and have fun! Hey while you're at it you should swing by SH's house.

Ohhh it's okay I'll drink a cup of coffee in your honor......wish you could be here too....:blowkiss:

Field trip news? Anyone? Beuller?

not much new info to report from yesterday's meet-up, other than it's nice to meet up with everyone and actually "talk" to one another! the one topic we did toss around was BC's trip to LTF...and just WHERE ELSE could he possibly have gone in the time before LE called him back home. most of our theories about LTF have been discussed by y'all today...altho' we did not think about the specifics such as he was returning/getting rid of towels or the locker possibility, which are great thoughts, by the way. pretty much figured he stopped by there in an effort to create a timeline for him for later, or, perhaps a timeline [of sorts] for NC by attempting to scan her card in and hoping the front desk person would not notice. in my mind, BC thought he had the whole day to "prepare" NC's "story" -- we did wonder what his "story" would have been had JA not called LE when she did. what was BC up to/what were his plans? what would he have done in the 24 hours he presumed to think he had before he could report NC missing? would he have called LE sunday morning, after NC was missing for 24 hours? :confused: i guess those are things we'll never know but i am so curious about.
anyhow -- good to see you folks who were there!

Thanks for the report Zoe. Glad you guys had a nice meet up.

Thanks for the update. Hopefully the next time you all meet be some movement in the case.

I am patiently waiting, smiling and feeling there is a countdown for BC to get a knock on the door. :whistle:

Thanks for the update. Hopefully the next time you all meet be some movement in the case.

I am patiently waiting, smiling and feeling there is a countdown for BC to get a knock on the door. :whistle:

you know, Mt3K, i think the days of waiting will soon be over, too. when we meet next time, i hope you'll be able to join us. :Banane19:

Hi... Star12 and I are having a soda and sitting outside on a wireless connection. Not at JJ, btw. :) We're on the non-ritzy side of town!

Hi... Star12 and I are having a soda and sitting outside on a wireless connection. Not at JJ, btw. :) We're on the non-ritzy side of town!

SG is wearing yellow...and no cap. hmmmmm? (should I be skeered?) But hey, ritzy is as ritzy does....

And we are waaaay far from xxxx!!!:eek:

We're sitting at the same table but each of us has our laptops...and you know how it is... you can't talk to the person next to you, so you post to them on the forum... LOLOL.

SG is wearing yellow...and no cap. hmmmmm? (should I be skeered?) But hey, ritzy is as ritzy does....

And we are waaaay far from xxxx!!!:eek:

Yellow and no cap? You know who else was dressed like that tonight don't you?:eek:

you know, Mt3K, i think the days of waiting will soon be over, too. when we meet next time, i hope you'll be able to join us. :Banane19:

I will be happy to meet when it calls for a celebration...I hope it is soon!!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member