DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

SeesSeas

FLORIDIAN
Reaction score
Amber Alert: 2-year-old boy missing from Largo
Updated: 8:22 AM EDT September 2, 2018
LARGO, Fla. -- A Florida Amber Alert has been issued for Jordan Belliveau from Largo.
The 2-year-old is 2-feet-6-inches tall and 30 pounds with short brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen near Lake Avenue and East Bay Drive wearing a blue shirt with "72" on the front, blue gym shorts with black and white stripes, black socks and black and white Nike sneakers.

MEPIC :: Alert Results

aaCustHeads.gif

NAME: Jordan Belliveau
MISSING: 9/1/2018
AGE MISSING: 2 years
AGE NOW: 2 years
SEX: Male RACE: Black
HAIR: Brown EYES: Brown
HEIGHT: 2'06" WEIGHT: 30
COUNTY: Pinellas

Child
NARRATIVE: A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for Jordan Belliveau, a black male, 2 years old, 2 feet 6 inches tall, 30 pounds, short brown hair and brown eyes, last seen in the area of Lake Avenue and East Bay Drive in Largo, Florida, wearing a blue shirt with "72" on the front, blue gym shorts with a black and white stripe, black socks, and black and white Nike sneakers. Jordan has a partially healed cut on the underside of his chin and a birthmark on the right side of his stomach. Jordan may be in the company of an unidentified black male, approximately 25 years old, brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a white tank top and black basketball shorts with an "AND1" logo. He has dreadlocks and gold teeth and may go by the name Antwan. They may be traveling in a white Toyota Camry. #FLAMBER.

Admins, please delete this thread. I didn’t see the previously started thread until after I posted this. Thank you!

My heart also goes out to the detectives and those responding to the crime scene as well. What a burden it is to have to see these things and go home with it on your heart. Each one of them is always going to be effected by these littlest victims.
Bless you all,
Chi

Chihuahua, I saw your post but we cross posted when I ask for it. Thanks for posting it twice LOL Thank you so much and I don't know how to bring the video over to a new thread. Let me try

Yes thank you very much, I'm not sure what I'm seeing though.

It looks like a guy that is getting out of his car from the driver side, but it doesn't show him getting out of the car, and walking up to the store with something in his hand swinging to about 10 feet from the front of the store when another car pulls in, and then walks back to the car.

they do a clip out/delete where he's getting into the car and that part is missing? But the person did go to the driver side before the clip was clipped. How do we know she was in the car? As the police said in their press conference that it was a random encounter and that he spoke with her. But I don't see that.

I don't see her ever being in the shot?

Where is she in this video? In the car that is at the gas pump?

Snipped from your link:
"According to the arrest affidavit, 21-year-old Charisse Stinson told police during questioning that she struck 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau in the face "during a moment of frustration" after the child suffered an "unexplained, serious injury" to his right leg.

She told police she struck the child in the face with the back of her hand Saturday night, causing his head to strike a wall in her home.

The blow caused the child to have seizures during the night, according to the affidavit.

As the child’s condition deteriorated on Sunday, according to the report, Stinson took the child to a wooded area during the night and left him there."

Seems to me this poor babe was still alive when he was left in the woods. I will await the autopsy results.
And I sure want to know what cause the "unexplained serious leg injury!!! Arrggggh
jmo

Chihuahua, I saw your post but we cross posted when I ask for it. Thanks for posting it twice LOL Thank you so much and I don't know how to bring the video over to a new thread. Let me try

Yes thank you very much, I'm not sure what I'm seeing though.

It looks like a guy that is getting out of his car from the driver side, but it doesn't show him getting out of the car, and walking up to the store with something in his hand swinging to about 10 feet from the front of the store when another car pulls in, and then walks back to the car.

they do a clip out/delete where he's getting into the car and that part is missing? But the person did go to the driver side before the clip was clipped. How do we know she was in the car? As the police said in their press conference that it was a random encounter and that he spoke with her. But I don't see that.

I don't see her ever being in the shot?

Where is she in this video? In the car that is at the gas pump?
She could be walking along the street. I honestly have no idea. But with all the techno things available to LE, FDLE and CART Regional, I'm sure they spotted something that really peeked their interests.
jmho ETA I am pretty sure this is after she "deposited" (****) Jordan in the woods...I don't hate anyone but this is difficult...

She could be walking along the street. I honestly have no idea. But with all the techno things available to LE, FDLE and CART Regional, I'm sure they spotted something that really peeked their interests.
jmho ETA I am pretty sure this is after she "deposited" (****) Jordan in the woods...I don't hate anyone but this is difficult...

I am so glad that Largo, just a few years ago, joined cart!! ( I think that's the acronym for the response team for missing children). Small police departments getting the best of the best from everybody around the area to come in at one point in time. Fabulous fabulous to law enforcement for doing such!

Good point, had never thought of that, it actually may have the video without her in it. I'm had never considered that.

Has anyone done a map of where her apartment was, where the body was, where this incident at the 7-Eleven happened, and where the body was found, and where she was found.

I know that some members do maps and I may have missed it. I would really like to see it.

ETA and the location where she eventually was at the Hampton Inn

Wait. So....
Jordan hurt his leg, seriously, in some mysterious incident.
His... parental unit.. was frustrated by this, so she beat him, and then he seized all night, and then she left him in the woods to die?

OMG.

She's what DP is for. What the hell.

ETA - I'm not a big DP supporter. I am taking exception today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back