GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please forgive me for playing devil's advocate, but once Stinson has an attorney (probably court-appointed), said counsel will want to review interrogation procedures, whether the confession was coerced, whether Stinson might have been under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, whether the incident that led to little Jordan's passing was accidental, possible underlying health issues the little boy might have had that might have caused seizures, etc. I seriously hope this case doesn't go to trial and that Stinson would spare Jordan's family the agony of a trial, but I doubt this situation will be cut-and-dried and without a few glitches.

For starters, attorney will probably want DP taken off the table, assuming it's warranted with the 1st degree murder charge. I'm not opposed to death penalty but don't necessarily advocate for it, either. I've always lived in Michigan where DP has never been an option. I can accept incarceration for the remainder of one's natural life as the ultimate punishment for first degree murder. I sincerely hope Stinson's attorney doesn't find a way to plea this down to a lesser crime that wouldn't keep her locked up for a significant period of time.

Last edited:
Wait. So....
Jordan hurt his leg, seriously, in some mysterious incident.
His... parental unit.. was frustrated by this, so she beat him, and then he seized all night, and then she left him in the woods to die?

OMG.

She's what DP is for. What the hell.

ETA - I'm not a big DP supporter. I am taking exception today.

And not forgetting the chin injury for which he needed stitches that she mentioned when he was missing.

Yes, LE states "DCF was out Friday night before the child passed and had seen the child"
8:10 video -

Police: Largo mother accused of killing son was ‘deceptive’

thank you for the link, I always, as a member here, always prefer to see something from law enforcement versus reading it in mainstream Media news. To make my own decisions in many cases, I see there is a difference. Not in this one!

I must say, the police in that presser were very open! Not the usual public information officer who doesn't say anything, they gave a lot of information! I was very surprised!

I am so glad that Largo, just a few years ago, joined cart!! ( I think that's the acronym for the response team for missing children). Small police departments getting the best of the best from everybody around the area to come in at one point in time. Fabulous fabulous to law enforcement for doing such!

Good point, had never thought of that, it actually may have the video without her in it. I'm had never considered that.

Has anyone done a map of where her apartment was, where the body was, where this incident at the 7-Eleven happened, and where the body was found, and where she was found.

I know that some members do maps and I may have missed it. I would really like to see it.

ETA and the location where she eventually was at the Hampton Inn
I did a rough map in a post yesterday. I was wondering why "Antwan" would take the mom to the park across from the Hampton Inn when the nature preserve was closer. She said the so-called altercation happened at East Bay and Lake. Jordan's body was found near McMullen and Lake Ave. just south of Rosery Rd.

Google Maps

I am still trying to wrap my head around this, honestly. CS's actions are so brazen, she sent them all on a wild goose chase...but I still think that local LE was on the right track from the beginning. Maybe they kept the Amber alert going to keep her talking to the investigators...Sorry, but still a bit baffled about how quickly the arrest came. :oops:
ETA will need some time to process all what happened, I guess. And I need sleep, very badly...

Last edited:
I did a rough map in a post yesterday. I was wondering why "Antwan" would take the mom to the park across from the Hampton Inn when the nature preserve was closer. She said the so-called altercation happened at East Bay and Lake. Jordan's body was found near McMullen and Lake Ave. just south of Rosery Rd.

Google Maps

So from this map, where is 7-11?

Thanks!

So.. A is where she found, B is body found, and grey dot to right is 7-11 or her apt?

I'm zooming in and I cannot see street names

RIGHT NOW: Charisse Stinson, #Florida mom accused of murdering 2-year-old #JordanBelliveau stands before a judge in her first court appearance. She's charged with first degree murder and child abuse. Watch Here: @10NewsWTSP #TampaBay #PinellasCounty facebook.com/10NewsWTSP/vid…

Sarah Rosario on Twitter

Attachments

• E454436F-E0E1-4F96-AD89-423165EFAD05.jpeg
    E454436F-E0E1-4F96-AD89-423165EFAD05.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 74
Suffice it to say that DCF in this area is not known for its thoroughness.
I'm a few hours north of there, so dealt with different caseworkers. But! On one occasion my grandson was playing out back and since they laid eyes on his baby sis, they left without seeing him. He was perfectly fine but that's always struck me as wrong. On another occasion, he was with my daughter and I requested that they go check on him and days later I was told that they were going to see him and didn't previously due to an office baby shower.

Thank God I have custody now. But the system is...there are no words. How many precious lives must be lost? It's just WRONG.

Jordan Belliveau’s great Aunt and Grandma hope the 2-year-old’s mother faces “the full consequence of the law” saying “she took our baby boy from us.” STORY @abcactionnews 4 & 5 #PinellasCounty #AmberAlert #JordanBelliveau

Sarah J. Hollenbeck on Twitter

Attachments

• CB01904D-BBDA-4895-B660-5DF83F5F21EF.jpeg
    CB01904D-BBDA-4895-B660-5DF83F5F21EF.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 7B65983A-B993-4D84-98B0-5D9B330A052C.jpeg
    7B65983A-B993-4D84-98B0-5D9B330A052C.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 26

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online