GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"JORDAN WAS FAILED BY THE SYSTEM." The heartbroken foster parents of 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau spoke to WFLA Corey Davis this afternoon and shared these photos. Largo police say DCF agents saw Jordan at his home on Friday, the day before his mother reported him missing. 8.wfla.com/2CvlRvY
At least he knew of some love and happiness in his short life.

"JORDAN WAS FAILED BY THE SYSTEM." The heartbroken foster parents of 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau spoke to WFLA Corey Davis this afternoon and shared these photos. Largo police say DCF agents saw Jordan at his home on Friday, the day before his mother reported him missing. 8.wfla.com/2CvlRvY

This has just crushed me.
I am happy he knew love and joy. I am PISSED that it was taken from him.
For what. Why did she even want him back?

I do not want to sound petty but is her hair extensions? If so they are pricey and she has $ for that but could not feed Jordan? I also assume she has not had any prenatal care for the baby she is carrying.

I'll join you on the petty wagon. I had the same thought when watching her perp walk. Yes, they are definitely extensions, and I wonder how someone in process of being evicted affords them.

I'll join you on the petty wagon. I had the same thought when watching her perp walk. Yes, they are definitely extensions, and I wonder how someone in process of being evicted affords them.
I bet he got on her nerves because he was crying from being hungry.How could CPS leave him there when she said she had no money to feed him?Did they even check the fridg?

How soon will we hear from the defense the excuses that she was young and poor ,abused and had no support system or opportunity's and it is society's fault.

I've already played devil's advocate (#19) and suggested that Stinson's court appointed attorney will find plenty of reasons why his client should be given leniency due to her youth, lack of financial resources, limited education, lack of employment, etc. Current pregnancy will be a factor, as well. Bond is set pretty high, and I doubt there is anyone with resources to post bond for Stinson. Let the games begin...

Damn those foster parents look sweet as hell. Poor Jordan. God only knows why he was returned to her, unbelievable
It’s not just FL. It’s all states. Same thing happened with my sister after she abused her newborn son. There is some altruistic thought to having birth parents raise their children....something I will never understand.

I've already played devil's advocate (#19) and suggested that Stinson's court appointed attorney will find plenty of reasons why his client should be given leniency due to her youth, lack of financial resources, limited education, lack of employment, etc. Current pregnancy will be a factor, as well. Bond is set pretty high, and I doubt there is anyone with resources to post bond for Stinson. Let the games begin...
It will be turned into "She is the victim" bs.

This has just crushed me.
I am happy he knew love and joy. I am PISSED that it was taken from him.
For what. Why did she even want him back?
Why did she want Jordan back? IMO it's another case of "I can't take proper care of my child and maybe I don't even want him but I'll be damned if anyone else will get him." IMO it's about objectifying the child and not seeing him as a person.

IMO it's all about possessing what they think of as their property with overtones of vengefulness (doesn't want estranged partner to have him either) and lacking the insight to "see" their behavior clearly enough to make logical, reasonable choices.

IOW, selfish, selfish people who want what they want with no regard for the child. In this case both bio parents have a history of DV which says enough to me. Jordan should have been adopted by his foster parents. All MOO. Grr.
Amid strife, missing boy’s father says he doesn’t believe mother’s story

Does anyone know why the child's father didn't have him? Was it because of the domestic abuse claims? Seems there's a lot more to the story. IMO, either the father has part blame in this as well (meaning he wasn't stable enough to keep the child from foster care) or CPS dropped the ball and only wanted him with Charisse?

I have my opinion on which is true, but was wondering if there were any facts anywhere as to why he or his family didn't have the child.

Jordan was failed by the system': Foster parents of murdered 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau speak to @WFLACorey 8.wfla.com/2CvlRvY

WFLA NEWS on Twitter

No no no @HayLouise. Don't do this to me. Don't effing tell me that they wanted to adopt him. I can't take this. I cannot take this. REALLY? Another kid failed by the system? Another family, willing to give their lives to an unrelated child, to make them their own, failed by the system? Nope. I'll try stay but, I think I'm out.

( All my love to @HayLouise - I'm not yelling at you. This just has me freakin' mad. <3 )

Evicted? Jobless? Murderer? What a waste of human life she is. Nope. I can't. Jordan, I am so sorry you were given THAT absolute mess as a mother. Just as I was sorry Lucas was given that for a father & step mother and Caylee the "Mother" that she had.

Why did she want Jordan back? IMO it's another case of "I can't take proper care of my child and maybe I don't even want him but I'll be damned if anyone else will get him." IMO it's about objectifying the child and not seeing him as a person.

IMO it's all about possessing what they think of as their property with overtones of vengefulness (doesn't want estranged partner to have him either) and lacking the insight to "see" their behavior clearly enough to make logical, reasonable choices.

IOW, selfish, selfish people who want what they want with no regard for the child. In this case both bio parents have a history of DV which says enough to me. Jordan should have been adopted by his foster parents. All MOO. Grr.

...sigh...
I know, you are 100% spot on. It's just impossible for a sane mind to wrap around (I like to consider myself mostly sane).
How do you make a person with your body and not acknowledge that they are people?

You nailed it!

Here I go again, I am sure that you are all aware that my own family has suffered this. This being the death of a baby at the hands of our relative (thank god, we were only related to her by marriage, but the Dad by blood). And we were ignored for so long. No one did a thing other than demand we give the child back, demand that she goes back to be starved and abused. So, we did. We were demanded by the courts to do so. What happened? They murdered that poor precious baby when we wanted her so bad. We all did. So, I can't stand for this nor give this woman the benefit of the doubt just because she was young... this is inexcusable and I hope she pays.

Has anyone from Stinson's family spoken to media? Jordan, Sr.'s family was interviewed, but I haven't seen any media reports from the mother's family. Little Jordan seemed to have a relationship with his dad's relatives, but what about anyone from CS' family? Maybe she truly had no support system - parents, siblings, other relatives. I'm sure we'll eventually learn more about her background, but it does seem odd that no one from her family seems to have come forward yet to support the young woman who has been charged with the murder of her 2-year-old son.

Why is it that so many times, DCF returns kids to monsters and then they end up dead?

I hear the complaints that they are overworked and have too many cases to handle, but there needs to be another level of supervision. It doesn't take an MSW to know what abuse looks like. Couldn't we have trained supervisory people who CAN make the visits and document in addition to the MSW on the case?

If these people had 10 cases each, they could make the visits, make the reports and recommendations/updates, etc. and flag the ones that need intervention ASAP.
Not to get too off topic, but to answer your question.. alot of people in foster homes are volunteers like myself and very few "paid" employees of the church ministries that are housing these kids. The set up, (where I volunteer..) Is three regular homes that have two "house parents" and could have 12 to 27 kids in each home. There is one "emergency" house for kids CPS brings fresh off of an Incident or for acclamation. There is for the house I am at which has 22 to 26 kids ages 8 to 16, 4 Case workers.... 4

Im not sure if they handle the kids in the other house but the House parents for the boys I spend time with says they are over booked. The lack of Teenage adoption or issues of runaways because of it, the lack of mentors to help guide, and lack of volunteers equals well you know.. I think though the court system and CPS failing had a hand in it, but the ultimate fault lies with the perpetrator...

One of the articles posted above states the parents broke up 3 months ago. If the mom is pregnant, I'm wondering if he's the father of this child.

Some of us were speculating about this yesterday. If the couple were still together three months ago, than he could be the father. On the other hand, perhaps a relationship with another man was the reason for the breakup, and someone else is the baby-dad of the unborn child. I'm sure we'll get answers over the next few days.

Just getting caught up. Thanks to all who provided links.So she had Jordan for four months and that was all she needed to end his life.
If she had sought help for him after she backhanded him he may have survived. Curse words toward her left out.
Does anyone recall the reporter asking during a press briefing about Jordan having seizures?
This was while he was still 'missing'
Who gave the reporter this info,family? If so did CS confide to someone what she had done?
Also could someone point me in the direction of the news about Jordan having a previous injury to his leg?
IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth
Back