GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was feeling sorry for the father and his family until I read about him being high and needing to "sleep it off". He really didn't deserve to have his son, either.

I still feel sorry for him. He loved his child. It was his 22nd bday and he was at a hotel celebrating, it's not like he had Jordan that day and was drinking and smoking next to him. That call was probably the last thing he was expecting to get that night.

I’m in NY, it’s almost 4:00 here.
I don’t think we have a legal punishment that is enough. LWOP? Nope, people learn to deal with living in prison.
DP? Nope, still to easy. None of our punishments are painful, or frightening enough for something like this.
The thing is, we want her (and people like her) to suffer and feel the depth of pain she inflicted on her innocent baby. But she (and people like her) will never feel it because they are devoid of basic human decency and empathy.

Last edited:
Grandmom also said her home study for Jordan to live at her house was to be conducted today, and Stinson found out about it on Friday.

Well, that explains why Stinson murdered the precious little guy. She didn't want the child's father or his family to have him, so she took out her anger at the situation on the child. Shaking my head...

I know people who are great foster parents. Hard job.
I couldn't do it.
How terrible to find out a little one you've cared for was murdered ... I can't even.

Holy crapola and other words.

Rest in peace and fly with the angels, little Jordan !

Had the grandmother tried for custody before?
The timing is suspicious to me.
She just mentioned he was placed with foster parents because of an ”incident“. When being asked what kind of incident, she was reluctant to answer that and said ”It was just an incident“ (this made me think dad was involved).

The home study was planned because Stinson was being evicted and had no job, according to grandmom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back