GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Sam and Juliet Warren:

"Jordan came into our home in January 2017, and he was returned to his mother on May 31, 2018.

We loved Jordan deeply, and we are devastated by his loss.

We want you to know a bit of the Jordan we knew. He wasn’t just the ‘boy in the Amber Alert.’

He learned to roll over in our house. I remember my mom helping him learn to crawl. Jordan learned to walk and talk in our family.

He flourished and grew in a community that loved him deeply as well. He was loved by our whole family, the LifeBridge Church community, the Coast Guard community and the Door of Hope foster care community

Jordan was filled with joy. Most folks knew the Jordan that was laid back with an easy smile and a twinkle in his eye. He was our ‘Mr. Chuckles.’ Like most other little boys, we saw Jordan’s mischievous side as well.

We are devastated by his loss, but for a court order, he would still be safe in our home.

We hope that Jordan’s loss will lead to the change that is needed to protect other endangered children in the system. Jordan was failed by the system. He was failed by many people who should have protected him but didn’t. Promises that were made to us about how he would be protected after his return were broken.

Ultimately, we hope that our painful loss will result (in) a fundamental re-examination of the entire system, of how foster care works, of the reunification process. Jordan deserves that, and the other children in the system deserve that.

In closing, we need time to grieve. Please respect our privacy and give us the space we need. We will not be giving any further statements to the press. Thank you."

Sam and Juliet Warren:

"Jordan came into our home in January 2017, and he was returned to his mother on May 31, 2018.

We loved Jordan deeply, and we are devastated by his loss.

We want you to know a bit of the Jordan we knew. He wasn’t just the ‘boy in the Amber Alert.’

He learned to roll over in our house. I remember my mom helping him learn to crawl. Jordan learned to walk and talk in our family.

He flourished and grew in a community that loved him deeply as well. He was loved by our whole family, the LifeBridge Church community, the Coast Guard community and the Door of Hope foster care community

Jordan was filled with joy. Most folks knew the Jordan that was laid back with an easy smile and a twinkle in his eye. He was our ‘Mr. Chuckles.’ Like most other little boys, we saw Jordan’s mischievous side as well.

We are devastated by his loss, but for a court order, he would still be safe in our home.

We hope that Jordan’s loss will lead to the change that is needed to protect other endangered children in the system. Jordan was failed by the system. He was failed by many people who should have protected him but didn’t. Promises that were made to us about how he would be protected after his return were broken.

Ultimately, we hope that our painful loss will result (in) a fundamental re-examination of the entire system, of how foster care works, of the reunification process. Jordan deserves that, and the other children in the system deserve that.

In closing, we need time to grieve. Please respect our privacy and give us the space we need. We will not be giving any further statements to the press. Thank you."
These are the victims I truly can feel sorry for, the others I just can’t, sorry.

Pinellas County, Florida Public Records
https://ccmspa.pinellascounty.org/PublicAccess/default.aspx
STATE OF FLORIDA vs. STINSON, CHARISSE

Charges: STINSON, CHARISSE Statute Level Date
1. AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE 827.03(3) FELONY - 2ND DEGREE 09/02/2018
2. MURDER IN THE 1ST DEG (CAPITAL FELONY) 782.04(1)(A)(2) FELONY - CAPITAL 09/02/2018

Events & Orders of the Court
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
09/05/2018 COMPLAINT Doc # 1
09/05/2018 ADVISORY - FEMALE, FELONY (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer LEY, NANCY MOATE)

SPN/PersonID: 3253187 Case Number: 18-10885-CF Name: STINSON, CHARISSE Booking Number: SO1772396
Result: HEARING HELD
09/05/2018 ADV HRG - BOND AMENDED Doc # 2

$500000.00
09/05/2018 COMPLAINT & ADVISORY Doc # 3
Charges:
1 AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE (827033)
2 MURDER IN THE 1ST DEG (CAPITAL FELONY) (782041A2)
09/05/2018 ORDER OF PROBABLE CAUSE FOUND Doc # 4
Charges:
09/05/2018 PD APPOINTED WRITTEN PLEA NG BY PD & DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY Doc # 5

PROVISIONAL
Charges:
09/05/2018 ADV HRG - NO CHANGE IN BOND Doc # 6
Charges:

I think the family should get what they want concerning the DP, but Florida may have other ideas.
These people are obviously so broken inside because of this. I can't begin to fathom it, just can't.
(sent them a text and then laughed???)
I think they're correct in stating that she is "evil". E-V-I-L.
ETA they think it's premeditated for the Father's birthday. :(
jmo

I hate thinking of how confused and lost he felt leaving the Foster parents home into his ‘mothers’. Quiet bedtimes probably rocked and sung to sleep were the norm for his entire life up until then. So incredibly senseless.
Not to mention being fed.He looked healthy and well cared for in the pics so I wondered were they came from,I did not think it was taken by mother.She was only having babies to manipulate a man.

Well I am going to place yet another Cherub in my Lucas Hernandez Memorial Garden in my simple courtyard.
There are too many to count, along with all the Batman stuff and the gnome village.
Crushed again.
Chi
sleeping-cherub-garden-statue-sleeping-garden-angel-statue-image-copyright-of-author-garden-of-eden-key-west.jpg

She just mentioned he was placed with foster parents because of an ”incident“. When being asked what kind of incident, she was reluctant to answer that and said ”It was just an incident“ (this made me think dad was involved).

The home study was planned because Stinson was being evicted and had no job, according to grandmom.
I think the incident might of been when her son choked and held a gun to his girlfriends head and then girlfriend asked that charges not be filed.
Amid strife, missing boy’s father says he doesn’t believe mother’s story

Sam and Juliet Warren:

This family could have been his saving grace. How on earth was it justified to place this precious baby back with his "family." When will the system learn that not every child needs to be with their biological family. I can attest to this. I was removed from my biological family at age 22 months and had I been returned, I would have died. I do not regret for one second growing up without my biological family. I had opportunities that my brothers and sister did not have. I am sad that they were not removed. Why couldn't Jordan have stayed with this very loving and large family? It is very clear his biological family were not doing what they needed to do to give Jordan the home he deserved. This statement is devastating!

I'm with you. They raised him! They were his family.
You have no idea how often this happens! It’s heartbreaking. I once had a family who fostered. On the home visit they came out with a little boy in a full body cast, with a stunt in his brain. I recognized him from the news. They had fostered him the first six weeks of his life, he was given back to parents and arrived in the hospital totally broken. They tried to claim brittle bone disease. It wasn’t. Moms dad came from another country to claim him. Took him back. Mom was released and deported back to her father. I often wondered if that little boy lived. It was New Zealand. I thought I better mention that, unfortunately.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back