Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps we are talking about two different videos.

In the video I listened to, took notes from, and quoted from, the officer commented on how there were many white Camrys around, but this one was different - the grill on the front was painted white.

He did not say where or which video this information came from. The same regarding the video or picture of her in the white Camry. He just commented what they had.
I think the white painted grill was detailed information they got from the mom, not that they had video of it.

This is wfla. I can't find where they have video of the mom riding in the car but it does say "Police also released a photo of a car that the boy and his mother may have been riding in before he went missing." This is in reference to a photo that was released earlier showing a like car but not the exact car. AMBER Alert: Largo PD releases photo of car missing boy, 2, could be in

This is wfla. I can't find where they have video of the mom riding in the car but it does say "Police also released a photo of a car that the boy and his mother may have been riding in before he went missing." This is in reference to a photo that was released earlier showing a like car but not the exact car. AMBER Alert: Largo PD releases photo of car missing boy, 2, could be in
OK, that's quite different. Sorry I misunderstood. I saw that video, the car they "might" be in is different then video of her actually in that car. Whew! Thought I missed a huge thing.

DEVILS ADVOCATE HERE: Apparently she is pregnant, not sure how far but carrying a baby while being at least 1/2 way in term could be difficult, also the rain/storm could have made her want to hustle. ( Do I believe any of this, not really but I do try to play both sides of the situation) all IMO

all true, but doesn't really make sense. Why would a pregnant mom take a 2 yr old for a walk at 9pm, in a rain storm?

I am not sure how pregnant she is, but Jordan is said to weigh 30 lbs. That could be fairly heavy for her.
But they seem pretty sure she got to wherever she claims she was picked up on foot it seems.
We are missing so many facts, and frankly I hope the flood gates burst open ASAP.
This is just too much.

all true, but doesn't really make sense. Why would a pregnant mom take a 2 yr old for a walk at 9pm, in a rain storm?
I have no idea and I don't want to point suspicion (as if it isn't already there) at the mother until/if she is named a suspect by LE.
Reasons I can think of for a mom to do that? Maybe to get groceries? Nah too late except maybe for a snack. Doesn't seem like there was a snack shop in the park...
To score drugs? Don't know. Can't say.
But it's on my list.
jmo

I wonder why she didn't have her cell phone with her. If she had to walk to a nearby motel to make the phone call to LE.
I hope LE has that phone, that she probably conveniently left at home during her walk and see what was on it since Fri.
and ck all pings.

One more question that's probably already been posted here.
Why would someone knock a mom unconscious, take the 2 yr old, then possibly lead the searchers back to his (Jordan's) home? I know they have to rule out the ponds and anywhere he could've wandered on his own. The recent "scrape" or whatever to his chin could account for bloody clothing, if it was found in that apartment.
I am concerned. Seems like the searchers are very focused on the last place Jordan was known to be.
jmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads