Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan had just been released back to this “mother” from foster care. Most everyone around Jordan was well aware of the abuse that was being inflicted on him. Why was he even returned? Why not give him to a family that wanted him-that could love him?? I get so frustrated with these “parents”!! I can’t stand it.

I can't even stomach Lucas, seriously. I can't stand when a parent is involved in this kind of thing. I breathe better when it's an accident as sad as they are. When parents are involved it makes me ill. When will these "GROWN UPS" learn that you need to love your children more then you hate your spouse.

and why would she have thought that was capable or a good idea? Preg, 2yr old 9 ish at night? If that is the case, seriously?
Do we know if she has mental issues?

One more question that's probably already been posted here.
Why would someone knock a mom unconscious, take the 2 yr old, then possibly lead the searchers back to his (Jordan's) home? I know they have to rule out the ponds and anywhere he could've wandered on his own. The recent "scrape" or whatever to his chin could account for bloody clothing, if it was found in that apartment.
I am concerned. Seems like the searchers are very focused on the last place Jordan was known to be.
jmo

JMO but I don’t think this poor little boy was ever on the “walk” with her. I’m afraid he was gone before she left that night.

Too many reminders of Lucas the past few days. It breaks my heart.

And it was reported that SHE was seen on video, right? Not THEM? :(

Jordan had just been released back to this “mother” from foster care. Most everyone around Jordan was well aware of the abuse that was being inflicted on him. Why was he even returned? Why not give him to a family that wanted him-that could love him?? I get so frustrated with these “parents”!! I can’t stand it.

holy crap, where are you getting this from? I didn't read that he was recently released back to his mother? I read there were legal issues between them but I never read he was in foster care?

Search continues for missing toddler in Pinellas County
Since the Florida AMBER Alert went out Sunday morning, police have gotten over 40 tips from around the state, but none, so far, have led them to the 2-year-old.

Maj. Stephen Slaughter with Largo Police says the mother's story and injury check out. "We do have video that shows her walking in the park," Slaughter said.

"We have found some bloody items, yes," Slaughter said, answering a reporter's question about what neighbors saw being carried from the apartment.

As for whether those items belong to Jordan, Slaughter said, "We don't know. We don't even know how long they've been around. Evidence neighbors or someone may see coming out doesn't necessarily mean that that is relevant to our investigation."

To our local Florida peeps, how dark do you think it was that night at around 9pm? Is it capable that she saw a white car with a front fender/bumper (whatever) painted white during a rain/storm? Is that road lit up well?

Ok so just asking anyone else have random bloody items at home? I mean I know it’s possible add to that a missing child? Ok.

Jmo.

No, but my household is non- violent, just me and my pets, so who knows...

Wondering what she was doing when he brought Jordan back “too soon”. I mean, “me” time is important but good grief...

Ok so just asking anyone else have random bloody items at home? I mean I know it’s possible add to that a missing child? Ok.

Jmo.
My hamper's overflowing with bloody items. Not.

I was out today and once again hoped to see "Found" on Jordan's thread when I got home but I see he's still missing and there's not a whole lot of new information. Sigh.

From PommyMommy's link I read LE has video of the mother walking in the park. I'd think that if they also had video of the car we'd hear about it. In Lonzie's case LE posted video from Ebron's apartment complex showing him driving his car then returning on foot a few minutes later just before he called 911.

Which makes me wonder if the mother's apartment complex has any cameras. For that matter I'm curious if there's any video showing the mother with Jordan.

A person intent on kidnapping a 2 year old would kill the mother so as to not leave a witness. Conviction of the first is as bad as the last. In for a penny, in for a pound. The 'guy' had NOTHING to gain by sparing mom's life. Nothing.

wait, this says she's walking IN the park Search continues for missing toddler in Pinellas County Maj. Stephen Slaughter with Largo Police says the mother's story and injury check out. "We do have video that shows her walking in the park," Slaughter said.
I'm replying to myself: It doesn't say she's walking 'OUT' of the park, only walking in the park. I thought I read she was seen walking "out" of the park. these newscasters need to get it together. IMO

One more question that's probably already been posted here.
Why would someone knock a mom unconscious, take the 2 yr old, then possibly lead the searchers back to his (Jordan's) home? I know they have to rule out the ponds and anywhere he could've wandered on his own. The recent "scrape" or whatever to his chin could account for bloody clothing, if it was found in that apartment.
I am concerned. Seems like the searchers are very focused on the last place Jordan was known to be.
jmo

I have 5 kids, 3-18, have had several normal childhood bumps and bruises over the years and the only time we ever have had any bloody clothes was after hunting successfully and the one time our second child ran headlong into a rubber coated metal bench while she was at preschool.

To our local Florida peeps, how dark do you think it was that night at around 9pm? Is it capable that she saw a white car with a front fender/bumper (whatever) painted white during a rain/storm? Is that road lit up well?

I’m local. I took 3 videos at 8:58-8:59pm Saturday night full of lightening and thunder. I’ve included a photo from it as the video is too large to post. A wicked lightening storm was rolling in from the coast. There’s no way anyone would be out walking in this type of weather. We’ve had some brutal storms like this the last few days. Almost like hurricane rains with excessive lightening.

There’s a lot of locals searching, including right now at 1:30am. No one locally believes the mother. <modsnipped rumor>
The police department handling this is VERY, VERY small. These kind of things don’t happen here. Drugs, car theft, burglaries, robberies, etc are the norm. Missing children are not.

Attachments

• F3FE94E3-BCF4-46DE-BFC0-988795A1D335.png
    F3FE94E3-BCF4-46DE-BFC0-988795A1D335.png
    407.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:
Did LE ever say WHY she was walking at night? I know she said she took a ride because Jordan was too heavy to carry, but WHY did she say she was out walking in a thunderstorm at 9PM?

Not that I think it even matters what she's said....I wish I was wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member