Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Jordan?
We are not giving up. Just not.
Just like with Lonzie and Caylee and Lucas and every other precious child, this has got to be solved.
I share the suspicions. It's just what it is.
I am victim friendly always, but Jordan is the real victim in this.
Mom made it home apparently without much injury.
The sketch looks a whole lot like her.
What was she doing there in that storm?
I know Largo has a very small police department not used to this level of crime. But FDLE is involved. If it is a true kidnapping is the FBI CARD team on scene yet?
Just random thoughts this morning as we all wait on news that IMO is not going to be good news. :(
(Is this near enough to places that obviously hide little Haleigh Cummings to this day? I know there must be gators etc there. Certainly not in those ponds around the apartment complex...right? Could there have been someone who took Jordan away like in the Lonzie Barton case?)
Jordan please be safe.
jmo
Where is Jordan?
We are not giving up. Just not.
Just like with Lonzie and Caylee and Lucas and every other precious child, this has got to be solved.
I share the suspicions. It's just what it is.
I am victim friendly always, but Jordan is the real victim in this.
Mom made it home apparently without much injury.
The sketch looks a whole lot like her.
What was she doing there in that storm?
I know Largo has a very small police department not used to this level of crime. But FDLE is involved. If it is a true kidnapping is the FBI CARD team on scene yet?
Just random thoughts this morning as we all wait on news that IMO is not going to be good news. :(
(Is this near enough to places that obviously hide little Haleigh Cummings to this day? I know there must be gators etc there. Certainly not in those ponds around the apartment complex...right? Could there have been someone who took Jordan away like in the Lonzie Barton case?)
Jordan please be safe.
jmo
I live just north of Largo, Florida. Just wanted to say that this case is getting quite a bit of coverage. Any freshwater body of water could have gators in Florida. I've even seen them in brackish water (fresh and salt). Gators are everywhere in this state. You mentioned Haleigh Cummins. She disappeared in the northern part of the state, Putnam county. Hope this helps!

@Lilywhee thanks. Yes I was here for Haleigh's case too.
Thanks for the info on the gators.
I just got back from Florida, but I was more on the Emerald Coast this time. I have been to the Largo area tho.
Any local insight you can give us is oh so very helpful.
Nice to meet you,
Chi

Want some coffee with Ana and me @PommyMommy ?
I hope for closure soon...it does not compute. :(
Yes, please. I have donuts with sprinkles to share. :)

I am thinking about the details given by the mother...the painted white grill of the car, rosary beads, the "black ice" air freshener... How long was she in this car before she was struck in the head/face?

Yes, please. I have donuts with sprinkles to share. :)

I am thinking about the details given by the mother...the painted white grill of the car, rosary beads, the "black ice" air freshener... How long was she in this car before she was struck in the head/face?
I love sprinkles! ;)
The rosary beads really struck me for some reason. They just did.
(my coffee is strong ya'll/I like it like that)

In my humble opinion, the authorities do not believe the story, at all.
Of course there's truth in there.
But her initial story about being knocked out for about 4 hours, well, hmmm.
The presser yesterday made it clear that this is what she initially claimed. What is she claiming right this moment?
I'm not bringing rumors or FB into this.
I think LE is just crossing the T's and dotting the I's.
Once again, anyone know if FBI CARD team has been there?
jmo

This is from the Largo PD FB (yesterday): Members of the Largo Police Department, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the regional Child Abduction and Response Team (CART), along with local partner agencies continue to search for Jordan Belliveau.
Largo Police Department

I just can't reconcile minor bruises and 4 hours unconscious. Does not compute.

I'm not a nurse/doctor/medical expert, but I would have thought that the unconsciousness would be more from brain bruising/inflammation rather than skin bruising/cuts and that there might not always be an equal correlation to the damage inside the skull, where the danger lies?

But, then that brings up the question of whether she was kept in for 24 hours observation, brain scans, etc? Or if she had someone at home to keep watch over her, which could mean earlier release than for a person living alone.

Some links for those who may wonder why the FBI would be involved at all.
[Yes. The FBI will initiate a kidnapping investigation involving a missing child “of tender years,” even though there is no known interstate aspect. “Tender years” is generally defined as a child 12 years or younger. The FBI will monitor other kidnapping situations when there is no evidence of interstate travel, and it offers assistance from various entities including the FBI Laboratory.] If a child is missing and possibly kidnapped, but no interstate transportation is known, will the FBI begin an investigation?
[In the public eye—and even in some state and local law enforcement circles—there are common misconceptions about when the FBI can get involved in child kidnappings. That there has to be evidence a victim has been taken across state lines. Or that a ransom demand has to be made. Or that 24 hours must pass.
All are false.
Whether the case ends up being investigated and prosecuted at the local level or at the federal level, the Bureau will always leverage our investigative resources and technical assets to work hand in hand with state and local law enforcement agencies on cases involving the mysterious disappearance of a child. Our role is to help investigate the disappearance, recover the child, and apprehend the person or persons responsible.
And that role begins as soon as we’re notified.] Investigating Child Abductions
And of course in sweet Lucas' sad case-(where LE made it clear early on that there was no abduction)
[The FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (CARD) team is assisting the WPD with the investigation.] FBI joins in search for missing 5-year-old boy
hmmmm....
jmo

I think with items in a home with blood on them, it also makes a difference what items the blood is on. It could be on women's underwear/her bedding...that suggests menstrual blood. That might also be on towels.

But for a nosebleed on a child they might get blood over the sleeves of their t-shirt, a parent might pick up anything nearby to clean the blood in an emergency, but probably a towel of some kind or tissue/kitchen paper, or they could have an overnight nose bleed and bleed on a pillow and the top of the sheet/comforter?

I think in the presser it was disclosed that this mother is struggling and possibly faced eviction. Am I correct? She probably has to use a laundry mat. Just saying that if bringing Jordan home too early caused her to have to be called out with bullhorns, then laundry isn't her #1 concern. (do not even get me started with why she still has custody)
It's reported Jordan had a small injury to his chin/neck area and that probably bled some.
This is possibly going to involve some mental issues, but that is not an excuse unless a person is truly insane. (Which would legally require that they not try to hide their actions from LE etc./Andrea Yates situation)
So I also don't want to go down that road at this point.
I'm thinking she was very lucky to not be in the hospital for over 24 hrs after being "out" for 4.
jmo and all that

Last edited:
In my humble opinion, the authorities do not believe the story, at all.
Of course there's truth in there.
But her initial story about being knocked out for about 4 hours, well, hmmm.
The presser yesterday made it clear that this is what she initially claimed. What is she claiming right this moment?
I'm not bringing rumors or FB into this.
I think LE is just crossing the T's and dotting the I's.
Once again, anyone know if FBI CARD team has been there?
jmo

The Largo PD said the regional CART team is there. They don't say "FBI," but that is the only CART team I know of. Piecing Together Digital Evidence

Members of the Largo Police Department, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the regional Child Abduction and Response Team (CART), along with local partner agencies continue to search for Jordan Belliveau.
Largo Police Department

Thanks for the info on the regional CART team being involved. @PommyMommy (We were posting at the same time... LOL) I could use a laugh with this coffee.
Different regions- https://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Publications/Documents/Brochures/CART2009Brochure.aspx
"Activation and Resources The resources identified and assigned to CART do not operate on a full-time basis, but are available to respond as needed and as requested by the agency that is handling the child abduction or missing child incident. With a single phone call to any of FDLE’s Regional Operations Centers, local law enforcement agencies have immediate access to experts in child abduction investigations and personnel trained in the incident command system."
ETA Tampa Bay Region 1-800-226-1140

Last edited:
I'm not a nurse/doctor/medical expert, but I would have thought that the unconsciousness would be more from brain bruising/inflammation rather than skin bruising/cuts and that there might not always be an equal correlation to the damage inside the skull, where the danger lies?

But, then that brings up the question of whether she was kept in for 24 hours observation, brain scans, etc? Or if she had someone at home to keep watch over her, which could mean earlier release than for a person living alone.

I haven't run across anything that indicates how long she was at the hospital. I sure would like to know how someone can be unconscious for 4 hours without being drugged or something. I just don't understand it.

Stinson was transported to a local hospital for a medical evaluation. AMBER ALERT Issued for 2 Year-old Boy Last Seen in Largo, Florida - IONTB

She needed medical help and was sent to be treated at Bayfront Hospital. Largo police release sketch of suspect involved in the Amber Alert of 2-year-old boy

Some links for those who may wonder why the FBI would be involved at all.
[Yes. The FBI will initiate a kidnapping investigation involving a missing child “of tender years,” even though there is no known interstate aspect. “Tender years” is generally defined as a child 12 years or younger. The FBI will monitor other kidnapping situations when there is no evidence of interstate travel, and it offers assistance from various entities including the FBI Laboratory.] If a child is missing and possibly kidnapped, but no interstate transportation is known, will the FBI begin an investigation?
[In the public eye—and even in some state and local law enforcement circles—there are common misconceptions about when the FBI can get involved in child kidnappings. That there has to be evidence a victim has been taken across state lines. Or that a ransom demand has to be made. Or that 24 hours must pass.
All are false.
Whether the case ends up being investigated and prosecuted at the local level or at the federal level, the Bureau will always leverage our investigative resources and technical assets to work hand in hand with state and local law enforcement agencies on cases involving the mysterious disappearance of a child. Our role is to help investigate the disappearance, recover the child, and apprehend the person or persons responsible.
And that role begins as soon as we’re notified.] Investigating Child Abductions
And of course in sweet Lucas' sad case-(where LE made it clear early on that there was no abduction)
[The FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (CARD) team is assisting the WPD with the investigation.] FBI joins in search for missing 5-year-old boy
hmmmm....
jmo

Oh geez, you were talking CARD and I was saying CART. Lol Please pass the coffee pot! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle90