Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonetraveler said:

"Doesn't matter that you were suspecting the outcome. It is always a swift kick in the gut when it is confirmed that the missing child has been found dead. Been doing this way too long and it still stuns me when the word comes out that they are dead."

Dear Lonetraveler,

Your words are so true and speak straight to the heart.

Last edited:
Live Reporter says the grandmother on the dad's side was hysterical on the ground and the things she was saying implied she knew who did it.
You know- this REALLY angers me!!!! Let that poor family grieve in peace! I saw in an earlier video they taped an entire five minutes of more family members crying and just devastated- a couple of them were on cell phones talking to other loved ones or friends, I would imagine- the grief was just so awful to witness, I had to shut it off. I was just looking for updates on the investigation- I couldn't listen anymore, my heart just broke in two for them all.

Rest in peace, darling Jordan.

<modsnipped>
Maybe more social media?Children have been murdered and abused since the beginning of time. This one was so hard.....you knew...you just knew. I knew with Kaliegh, Shania, Calley. Sorry if misspelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes me want to make yeast bread, just so I can punch the dough a million times. Case after case, same ending. Insanity when you keep doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different outcome... I have become insane. I don't want another deceased child on ANY of these threads. Yet here I sit, case after case, not knowing how to stop the next one from appearing. Sigh.

Makes me want to make yeast bread, just so I can punch the dough a million times. Case after case, same ending. Insanity when you keep doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different outcome... I have become insane. I don't want another deceased child on ANY of these threads. Yet here I sit, case after case, not knowing how to stop the next one from appearing. Sigh.
Punch it and primal scream for me! Yup, sadly we will be back. Warriors for the murdered and missing children.

As I posted on yet another murdered/abused child thread last night...when I adopted my little dog, the animal sanctuary did a background check and inspected my apartment first, as well as charge a large fee...more than CPS often does. Anyone can keep a child, the only requirement seems to be fertility...jmo
Florida's dcf said they won't get involved with my grands bc my addict daughter did the right thing by leaving them with me!

Maybe more social media?Children have been murdered and abused since the beginning of time. This one was so hard.....you knew...you just knew. I knew with Kaliegh, Shania, Calley. Sorry if misspelled.

I think drug use is a new factor in many child abuse cases, compared to past decades and centuries though...they go hand in hand so often.

*%#!

Although this wasn’t long and drawn out like many other cases, I feel just as devastated. Knowing how it’s going to end doesn’t stop the wrenching pain from setting in. And who am I but a stranger? Imagine the family’s pain, it is unimaginable to me.

RIP Jordan, you beautiful boy with the long eyelashes. Please shine down on your family and all those who loved you. I will never forget you.

Please remember that Websleuths is victim friendly and family are considered victims until or unless there is official information to the contrary.

One of the first threads I joined at WS years ago, the mother of a missing child was pretty much tarred and feathered by just about everyone UNTIL the actual perps were apprehended and charged/convicted with lst degree murder. Mom was a victim all along. Let's not go there again.

bumping up sillybilly's post and also posting our victim friendly rule:

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed.

Rules - Etiquette & Information

I'm in need of some group support.
I was watching the live feed on the news when the family was notified. The scream and wailing, of I think the Grandmother, is like nothing I have ever heard before. All of the dramatic portrayals of family being notified about a death didn't begin to prepare me.
I feel like an intruder, a voyeur, a spy. How was I privy to such a private vulnerable moment? Why was anybody?
I grieve little Jordan and I grieve a piece of innocence which I lost today.

I think we are only about 15 minutes away from the update. Please please let there be word of an arrest!!!
I agree with everyone who is broken-hearted and wonders why we keep doing this.
I can't say why. I swear I won't do it again each time.
Then it comes around, these precious littlest innocents, and I can't help myself.
It's hot in my house and the AC is working just fine.....
:(:confused::mad:

I've been out for several hours and just read the news. Sadly, I'm not at all surprised by this outcome. The story wasn't adding up and reminded me of the local (Detroit) case of 2-year-old Bianca Jones who went missing in December, 2011. Bianca was with her father who concocted a story about being carjacked with his daughter in the backseat of his vehicle. The tale didn't made sense, and Bianca's father, D'Andre Lane was eventually convicted of murder even though the little girl's remains have never been recovered. He will spend the rest of this life in prison. I hope whoever killed Jordan will admit to the crime and spare the family a lengthy trial. Hoping and praying that justice is swift for the family of Jordan Belliveau. Rest in peace, little man.

I'm in need of some group support.
I was watching the live feed on the news when the family was notified. The scream and wailing, of I think the Grandmother, is like nothing I have ever heard before. All of the dramatic portrayals of family being notified about a death didn't begin to prepare me.
I feel like an intruder, a voyeur, a spy. How was I privy to such a private vulnerable moment? Why was anybody?
I grieve little Jordan and I grieve a piece of innocence which I lost today.
It should have been privately. But that’s where we are with all the social media. The numbing of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy