Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was found in this small wooded area, if not under the wood railed bridge seen to the left. This is a Street View link. If you go out of Street View you can get a good perspective where this is located. If you turn around in this Street View and go forward you will see the chain link fence across the road to the left that you also see in the live feed that was most recently posted.

Google Maps

I think he was found in this small wooded area, if not under the wood railed bridge seen to the left. This is a Street View link. If you go out of Street View you can get a good perspective where this is located. If you turn around in this Street View and go forward you will see the chain link fence across the road to the left that you also see in the live feed that was most recently posted.

Google Maps
I think that's exactly right. The crowd of people was on Lake Ave. and Jordan was found off McMullen.

Oh no. Have been mostly out of the loop today and just got home to see the “Found Deceased”. I’m going to start here and work my way backwards to see what unfolded today.

Thank you for everything you all bring. I joined years ago after reading for a while - but still mostly read. Am grateful for all of the wonderful people here.

RIP precious boy. I’m so sad and so sorry.

Despite fearing how this would end, the news that Jordan is gone still hit me hard in the chest, and I know you all are feeling it, too.
Those who loved him during his short life must be incosolable right now.
I'm sending love out into the universe and hope it reaches you.
Sleep softly, sweet baby.

Well. This sucks.

I have custody of my grands, and want desperately to adopt them. What's wrong in this world when people like me and hubby barely stand a chance, even though we've raised them since birth? Florida is all about keeping biological family intact, who cares if the parents can count on one hand how often they've visited? Ugh. Biological gramma isn't good enough, it seems.

My heart hurts. Poor darling. (Jordan)

Waiting impatiently along with ya'll for the update @8:45...please let there be an arrest!!!
Tensions are so very high down there right now. Understandably so.
Let's wait it out together. It's better that way.

Dear Chihuahua,

Your deep compassion and caring shines so brightly in your posts.

I agree that when we "wait it out together" I feel like I am in the midst of people here who are just like you - kind and compassionate.

I greatly appreciate everyone on these threads. Your great humanity shows through all of your posts, time and again.

Just an FYI about that whole area - it is VERY dark at night. We have spent many an evening at baseball tournaments at the ball fields right there and once those lights are off it is very dark. Baseball hasn't started in the area yet so I would suspect the lights were not on that evening.

@zencompass hugs dear one.
What we all feel right now.
Chi (for Jordan who was and will remain to be loved)
DlZoB9eVsAA9-pp.jpg

ETA In my opinion he is now with Lucas
DeBDkfTV0AAzQSS.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Chihuahua,

Your deep compassion and caring shines so brightly in your posts.

I agree that when we "wait it out together" I feel like I am in the midst of people here who are just like you - kind and compassionate.

I greatly appreciate everyone on these threads. Your great humanity shows through all of your posts, time and again.

So true. I am ill hearing of this awful news. He was just a baby. Lord, have mercy.

As I posted on yet another murdered/abused child thread last night...when I adopted my little dog, the animal sanctuary did a background check and inspected my apartment first, as well as charge a large fee...more than CPS often does. Anyone can keep a child, the only requirement seems to be fertility...jmo

Despite fearing how this would end, the news that Jordan is gone still hit me hard in the chest, and I know you all are feeling it, too.
Those who loved him during his short life must be incosolable right now.
I'm sending love out into the universe and hope it reaches you.
Sleep softly, sweet baby.
Doesn't matter that you were suspecting the outcome. It is always a swift kick in the gut when it is confirmed that the missing child has been found dead. Been doing this way too long and it still stuns me when the word comes out that they are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe