Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, being unconscious for that long you would expect at the very least that she would suffer from a concussion. JMO
Agree! Plus you'd think they would do an MRI and many other tests on her. Ever had to wait for a CAT scan, Ultrasound, Xrays, etc? Even in the emergency room, they can take hours before they have an opening for any of those tests. If she was knocked out, and given the circumstances of her child being missing, you'd think that she would be in the hospital at least several hours. She was released pretty quickly.

I thought they usually kept people in overnight for observation if they were knocked out for more than a couple of minutes? High risk of concussion and brain bleeds isn't there?

deleted

Last edited:
So, the car was not picked up by any cameras. The pic they released is a stock photo.
And no sketch of the person who was allegedly driving this car. I knew someone who was a sketch artist years ago- they were fast and had great sketches done in no time flat. With a child allegedly abducted, why again, is there no sketch of this man?

Could he have drown in the pond at that park and this all be some bizarre cover-up because she doesn't want to accept responsibility? I've read too many cases about accidental drowning lately. Really heartbreaking stuff.

And no sketch of the person who was allegedly driving this car. I knew someone who was a sketch artist years ago- they were fast and had great sketches done in no time flat. With a child allegedly abducted, why again, is there no sketch of this man?
A reporter asked in one of the videos, but I couldn't hear what he said. His answer took 2-4 seconds before they moved on to more questions.

If there is video showing her leave the park then it only stands to reason that there is video of the white camry entering the park, right? Or of her entering the park. JMO.

According to this article there has been a previous child protection investigation done for this little boy.

AMBER ALERT Issued for 2 Year-old Boy Last Seen in Largo, Florida - IONTB

I think the fact that there was a previous child protection investigation is very important. If she had a history of abusing him, there is a chance that she went too far this time. JMO

Could he have drown in the pond at that park and this all be some bizarre cover-up because she doesn't want to accept responsibility? I've read too many cases about accidental drowning lately. Really heartbreaking stuff.
It's possible. Although I'd be really surprised at this point.
If Jordan is dead and his death was accidental, she needs to tell LE where he is, and put an end to this. The coroner will be able to tell his cause of death, but the longer he is out there the more difficult it may be to gather evidence in her favour, if indeed it was an accidental drowning.

Jordan's still missing and no one has come forward to say they recognize "Antwan" who has dreadlocks, gold teeth and drives a white Camry with air freshener and rosary beads hanging from the rearview mirror?

It's a miracle that Jordan's mother doesn't have a fractured skull after being hit so hard that she was unconscious for hours.

...Just sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member