Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WFLA NEWS‏Verified account @WFLA
#BREAKING WATCH LIVE: Largo police are giving an update about the search for missing 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau who was last seen Saturday night. #AmberAlert https://bit.ly/2NLXN8Y

WFLA NEWS on Twitter
If LE does release the video of the mother walking in the park after the incident, I hope we can tell what kind of shape she seems to be in.
Interesting that the WFLA story said she might speak w/the public. Hoping she does!!!
Concerning their statement about a lie detector test being "an option" in these cases, I once again wonder how long after a head injury a person can be medically clear enough to take one. And there are meds and other reasons that a person can't take one.
jmo

My husband has been a firefighter\medic for roughly 20 years. He said he's never been on a call where a patient was knocked out cold for four hours.
My opinion here, had she been unconscious any doctor would have kept her to observe her unborn child. The whole "don't let them sleep" is old school, my son was seen in the er for a concussion and Dr said they don't wake patients up thru the night. But! This female is pregnant!

Ugh. I've not been around lately but upon getting the AA I came to check. I'm afraid I just don't feel real positive about the outcome here. Sigh.

Oh geez, you were talking CARD and I was saying CART. Lol Please pass the coffee pot! :p
Gladly. This is for "us".
blessed-aer-the-cracked-for-they-are-the-ones-that-let-in-the-light.jpg

I love sprinkles! ;)
The rosary beads really struck me for some reason. They just did.
(my coffee is strong ya'll/I like it like that)
If the mother is lying & was asked the question by authorities why would you get into a stranger's car. She could of just totally throw that detail in there to make it appear as if he seemed to be safe because he was religious...jmo.

Take away from presser: The FBI has offered assistance but they think they have all the resources they need at this time.

Nobody has seen Jordan (besides mom) since Friday afternoon.

Bloody items not necessarily clothing. Jordan had an injury from a fall and required a butterfly stitch.

The capt is losing his voice. His body language was much more animated this morning. Probably just running on caffeine and nicotine (random Sheryl Crow lyric - I have no idea if he drinks coffee or smokes!)

IMO they’re making progress. Praying today is the day

If LE does release the video of the mother walking in the park after the incident, I hope we can tell what kind of shape she seems to be in.
Interesting that the WFLA story said she might speak w/the public. Hoping she does!!!
Concerning their statement about a lie detector test being "an option" in these cases, I once again wonder how long after a head injury a person can be medically clear enough to take one. And there are meds and other reasons that a person can't take one.
jmo

Excellent point Chi! I sustained a concussion one time and was advised not to sign any legal documents until I was cleared by the physicians. It was good advice. I later discovered some “interesting” texts I’d sent.

I doubt there will be a happy ending to this story, but I was hoping for some news this morning. Frightening to consider that Jordan's mother is expecting another child :eek:

Well, that just made me choke on my coffee! Another child! I thought birth control was free. Or, do they get subsidized for each child they have? Just wondering. This is just heartbreaking news in circumstances like this. Poor innocent babes :(

If the mother is lying & was asked the question by authorities why would you get into a stranger's car. She could of just totally throw that detail in there to make it appear as if he seemed to be safe because he was religious...jmo.
Yep sadly in these cases the religious "icons" etc come in to play.
I don't think the sketch she helped with looks real safe, nor does the description of Antwan. And I am not casting "shade" on that "suspect" because of appearance. Just because it seems really fake to me. Like Susan Smith or something. Sketch in that case.
1994_Susan_Smith_Suspect_Sketch.jpg

Charles Stuart murder of his wife anyone? Charles Stuart (murderer) - Wikipedia
" According to Stuart's subsequent statement, a black gunman with a raspy voice forced his way into their car at a stoplight, ordered them to drive to nearby Mission Hill, robbed them, then shot Charles in the stomach and Carol in the head."
Ok back on topic.
jmo

Yes, please. I have donuts with sprinkles to share. :)

I am thinking about the details given by the mother...the painted white grill of the car, rosary beads, the "black ice" air freshener... How long was she in this car before she was struck in the head/face?

Or is she pulling details from other cars she’s been in and concocting a detailed description? There’s always a bit of truth in what people say.

I think with items in a home with blood on them, it also makes a difference what items the blood is on. It could be on women's underwear/her bedding...that suggests menstrual blood. That might also be on towels.

But for a nosebleed on a child they might get blood over the sleeves of their t-shirt, a parent might pick up anything nearby to clean the blood in an emergency, but probably a towel of some kind or tissue/kitchen paper, or they could have an overnight nose bleed and bleed on a pillow and the top of the sheet/comforter?

I think it's going to be the amount of blood that was found. Lets not forget Jordan has a cut on his chin, it could have been from that. I did see a picture with a bandage on his chin as well. IMO

I have a three year old baby girl, I can't imagine any of this... Why would you no matter what the circumstances get into a car with a stranger with your child. He's two he should still be in a rear facing car seat? But I'm literally sick over this one, and the way websleuths is set up (WHICH I LOVE) I can't right now comment because nothing I wanna say is friendly. Just know I'm following along, I'm so proud to be a member and think you ladies/gentlemen just do a fantastic job.

jmo
pregnancy is one reason...

<modsnipped quoted post>

I think the dad is mourning, angry and probably doesn't have the best outlets to process what he is going through, give the guy a break, his alibi's have been verified and he is actively searching for his son. I think he has a pretty good idea what happened, and I can't say I blame him for being extremely angry, and I'd probably be doing the same thing he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am local to this as well (I live about 20 minutes north). I wasn't paying attention to local TV or news over the weekend but just caught the story last night.

I share the opinion of the overwhelming majority on here. This will not end well, sadly.

As others have already said, our weather Saturday evening was terrible. (OT: I was binge watching Season 2 of Ozark all Saturday night and had to keep pausing the show because I couldn't tell whether the thunder noises I was hearing was the ominious music of the show or actual thunder in my area...:D)

I think the dad is mourning, angry and probably doesn't have the best outlets to process what he is going through, give the guy a break, his alibi's have been verified and he is actively searching for his son. I think he has a pretty good idea what happened, and I can't say I blame him for being extremely angry, and I'd probably be doing the same thing he is.
He's hurting

Just waiting for it all to break wide open.
I think we can all feel it.
Not pleasant. He's so darn cute and just a baby.
Where is he?
I'm staying on this til there are answers. It's just going to be like that.
This is how huge cases start. It doesn't have to go any further. It can end today IMHO.
Arrrggggh.....
ETA map w/Hampton Inn visible Google Maps

• Tips have increased (almost doubled) since the sketch was released
  • Asking for private video footage
  • Pulling all trash containers
  • Have not asked mother to do a polygraph
  • Confirmed that bloody "items" were found, he doesn't know about bloody "clothes"
  • CART is commanded by FDLE
  • FBI has offered assistance but they are using CART, US Marshall's have offered assistance. At this time they have all the resources they need.
  • Jordan last seen Friday afternoon
  • Mother was hospitalized for a short time
  • They are encouraged that they are going to find Jordan. They need the public's help. They need that "one good tip."
  • Another media alert around 2 pm and presser about 4 pm
Amber Alert: Largo police spokesperson discusses ongoing search for missing 2-year-old boy (Video)

Last edited:
I hope they find Jordan. Hate to be a negative Nancy but I just don’t feel like he is here anymore. I just hope it doesn’t become another Lonzie or Calyee where countless searches need to happen beforehand. Or God forbid never is found like the countless other children.
This one is hitting me hard. His little pork chop cheeks. Such a cute little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt