Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand her saying her son was too heavy to carry. He is a normal 2 yr old. What young healthy mom, like her, cannot carry a 2 yr old? Besides, he can walk if she needed him to.

Why didn't she take a stroller? Only reason I could think to take a 2 yr old on a late night walk is to get him to sleep. We used to drive our 2 yr old son around at night when he was teething, and couldn't sleep.

I don't understand her saying her son was too heavy to carry. He is a normal 2 yr old. What young healthy mom, like her, cannot carry a 2 yr old? Besides, he can walk if she needed him to.

Why didn't she take a stroller? Only reason I could think to take a 2 yr old on a late night walk is to get him to sleep. We used to drive our 2 yr old son around at night when he was teething, and couldn't sleep.

DEVILS ADVOCATE HERE: Apparently she is pregnant, not sure how far but carrying a baby while being at least 1/2 way in term could be difficult, also the rain/storm could have made her want to hustle. ( Do I believe any of this, not really but I do try to play both sides of the situation) all IMO

DEVILS ADVOCATE HERE: Apparently she is pregnant, not sure how far but carrying a baby while being at least 1/2 way in term could be difficult, also the rain/storm could have made her want to hustle. ( Do I believe any of this, not really but I do try to play both sides of the situation) all IMO
There is that possibility she is telling the truth. Just saying, not believing.

In that last presser, I never heard him say that Jordan was on camera. That is critical imo. SHE was seeing on video...but nothing was said about Jordan at all.

from what I read, she was seen(video) walking out of the park which by the way concerns me, if they have her coming out of the park, why can't they find how she went into the park, car/with child/alone??? I have not seen MSM say Jordan was on camera. I would love a link if someone has one.

Interesting in the first of this video, this officer says the Camry is a bit different as the front grill is painted white. He also says they have video of the mother in the car. Also, they do have video of her in the Park.

He does say there are parts of her story they have not been able to verify yet, so if people have tips or pictures to call the PD. No tips are coming in he says. (I didn’t listen to all of video.)

From this, it looks like there is definitely a. White Camry involved. Planned on picking her up or coincidentally?

Informative video from WLFA News 8. PD is confirming that parts of the videos are confiming mother's description of what happened at the park. However there are a LOT of videos to go over.

Interesting in the first of this video, this officer says the Camry is a bit different as the front grill is painted white. He also says they have video of the mother in the car. Also, they do have video of her in the Park.

He does say there are parts of her story they have not been able to verify yet, so if people have tips or pictures to call the PD. No tips are coming in he says. (I didn’t listen to all of video.)

From this, it looks like there is definitely a. White Camry involved. Planned on picking her up or coincidentally?

where is this info coming from? link? They have her in the car?Wow! That's big. IMO
I can't open the video, what news station did that interview?

They have video of the mother in the park, nothing on the car.

This sweet child never had a chance. Heartbreaking.

We see this over and over again.

He was certainly being raised in a volatile environment.

"Stinson and the boy’s father, Jordan Belliveau Sr. both have a “longstanding history” of domestic violence, according to police report filed July 14 when police arrested the father for punching Stinson in the mouth.

According to the report, he had brought Jordan back to exchange custody and she told him she didn’t want the child “yet” and an altercation ensued."

He was certainly being raised in a volatile environment.

"Stinson and the boy’s father, Jordan Belliveau Sr. both have a “longstanding history” of domestic violence, according to police report filed July 14 when police arrested the father for punching Stinson in the mouth.

According to the report, he had brought Jordan back to exchange custody and she told him she didn’t want the child “yet” and an altercation ensued."
What the hell does that even mean? Not yet?!?!???

They have video of the mother in the park, nothing on the car.

Perhaps we are talking about two different videos.

In the video I listened to, took notes from, and quoted from, the officer commented on how there were many white Camrys around, but this one was different - the grill on the front was painted white.

He did not say where or which video this information came from. The same regarding the video or picture of her in the white Camry. He just commented what they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83