FL - 17 killed in Stoneman Douglas H.S. shooting, Parkland, 14 Feb 2018 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only caught a bit of the report but reporter had a police call log. There were multiple calls to the house. Did anyone else catch that? So I assume due to the magnitude of calls this was when he lived with his Mother?

This would not have applied. Please post a valid link to support your position

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-set-overturn-guns-mental-health-regulation-557237
The Social Security Administration finalized the standing rule in December under President Barack Obama. With the regulation, the SSA was required to identify and report to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) individuals who are unable to work because of severe mental impairment and can’t manage their own Social Security financial benefits, and therefore were ineligible to buy guns. The thought was that those certain Social Security recipients could pose a danger to themselves or others.

OK well after glancing at the posts I can see I have a lot of work to do.

Posters are already insulting each other over guns.

This thread is closed until I find the time to clean it up and open a new one.

How many minds were changed about gun control because of this thread? How many of you thought, "hmm that poster was right to insult me. I've changed my mind I now believe that guns...".

Back when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member