FL 17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were referring to the father's girlfriends son who wanted the skittles. Too many parts to this family, gets confusing.

Personally I didn't find it confusing, and I think it would have been clear to you too if you had opened the link you were commenting about.

Imo we should not make any judgments as to whether their family has too many or too few parts, since it has no relevance that I can see.

They had his phone and they didn't seek ANYONE out. They made no attempt to contact his next of kin. They let him lay in the morgue as a 'John Doe'. Despicable. IMO

And the 13 year old brother, the father, the fathers girlfriend and TM's father did not report him missing either that night. Really? No one cared where this kid was IMO.

It's extremely unlikely this is not TM's account unless someone starting impersonating him months before he was killed. We've already been through this. Read past threads. It is his account. Sorry!

Have you read any teenagers twitter? This is what most teenagers accounts look like.And most of them make most of it up to look badder than what they are.

We do not know all the details. She is also a minor and we all know we don't sleuth minors. jmo

Minors do not always tell the truth.
So we must still keep that in the forefront of our thinking.
Because misinformation no matter the age is still misinformation.
IF anyone followed my BF and the phone goes dead, after I know
someone is following him :what:
I would not be going about my life.

I thought for the purposes of this forum both Trayvon and George were to be considered victims?

From Beach's post:

At this point in the investigation we don't KNOW exactly who ALL the victims are now. We KNOW that Trayvon is a victim, because he is dead. However, news breaks and new leaks come forth everyday and it is still unclear whether Zimmerman was a victim of any violence. Until more verifiable FACTS are available, WS has chosen to err on the side of treating both the confirmed (Trayvon) AND potential (Zimmerman), both as victims.

BBM

I could point to numerous cases on this forum where witnesses/family members give accounts that benefit the story of the accused/suspected and they absolutely do not get the benefit of the doubt.

Why is this instance different?

In those other cases, ie Lisa Irwin, don't you speak up there to say it's wrong?

Where's the double standard really?

Perhaps we shouldn't use other cases, not relevant to this, to bait people with.

JMHO

Personally I didn't find it confusing, and I think it would have been clear to you too if you had opened the link you were commenting about.

Imo we should not make any judgments as to whether their family has too many or too few parts, since it has no relevance that I can see.

Al I know one important part of the family is now gone and that is Trayvon.

I thought for the purposes of this forum both Trayvon and George were to be considered victims?

For those purposes TM will always be the victim because he is dead and can't defend himself. But one of those victims is looking less and less and been consistent from the start and not have changed as information is leaked. jmo

In those other cases, ie Lisa Irwin, don't you speak up there to say it's wrong?

Where's the double standard really?

JMHO

Well sure, and there are those that are speaking up on the 15 year old's account. I just find it interesting on the words 'lets give her the benefit of the doubt', because that standard does not hold true with everyone.

<<<<<<snipped>>>>>>>>>

Q: Who is investigating?
A: Sanford Police have turned over their evidence to local prosecutors for them to decide whether Zimmerman should be charged. The prosecutors have convened a grand jury for April 10. The Justice Department and FBI have opened a civil rights investigation.

Q: Why didn't police arrest Zimmerman?
A: Zimmerman claims self-defense, and Florida is among 21 states with a "Stand Your Ground Law," which gives people wide latitude to use deadly force rather than retreat during a fight. The Florida law lets police on the scene decide whether they believe the self-defense claim. In many cases, the officers make an arrest and leave it to the courts to work out whether the deadly force is justified. In this case, however, police have said they are confident they did the right thing by not charging Zimmerman.

Q: What could the charges be?
A: If Zimmerman is charged, he could most likely face second-degree murder or manslaughter charges at the state level. If convicted of the second-degree murder charge, he could potentially face up to life in prison because a gun was used.

Federal prosecutors could charge Zimmerman with a hate crime if they think there is evidence he was motivated by racial bias. That charge can carry the death penalty in the most severe instances, or up to life in prison.
Federal prosecutors could also accuse Zimmerman of using his official authority to violate Martin's rights - known as a "color of law" case - but they would have to prove that Zimmerman was acting in some official capacity, similar to a police officer or government official. Zimmerman was a volunteer neighborhood watchman.

Q: What is George Zimmerman's racial and ethnic background?
A: Police described Zimmerman as "white" in their incident report. Zimmerman's family has said that he is Hispanic.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/03/23/3509042/questions-answers-about-neighborhood.html#storylink=cpy

GZ has every reason to worry. If the authorites can determine that a racial slur was stated, he's got huge problems...in two areas..

Don't know that it matters, according to his father, he's White, Peruvian and Amerindian African...

Initially, the media reported George Zimmerman to be a white man and sold this case as racial profiling. In an attempt to clean up their own misrepresentation of the facts, Zimmerman was then labeled as a "white Hispanic" man. And although his father is a white man, his mother is Peruvian of Amerindian-African descent. George Zimmerman would hardly be considered a white Hispanic man given his multiracial background.
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-769057

For those purposes TM will always be the victim because he is dead and can't defend himself. But one of those victims is looking less and less and been consistent from the start and not have changed as information is leaked. jmo

Yes, when places like MSNBC are twisting George's words and making this look racially motivated. I also hear *advertiser censored****** Punks. SHould be interesting where this goes.

George Zimmerman May Face Hate Crime Charge for Florida Killing
Published March 25, 2012
Fox News Latino

The Justice Department may bring a hate crime charge against the man who shot and killed black teenager Trayvon Martin if more evidence surfaces indicating the shooter action's were motivated by racial bias, legal experts and former prosecutors say.

So far, only one such clue has surfaced publicly against 28-year-old George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who fatally shot the 17-year-old Martin on Feb. 26 in the central Florida town of Sanford. On one of his 911 calls to police that night, Zimmerman muttered something under his breath that some listeners say sounds like a racial slur. Zimmerman's father is white, and his mother is Hispanic.

"It sounds pretty obvious to me," said Donald Tibbs, a Drexel University law professor who has closely studied race, civil rights and criminal procedure. "If that was a racial epithet that preceded the attack on Trayvon Martin, we definitely have a hate crime."

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/po...ime-charge-for-florida-kililng/#ixzz1qhgLBfnQ

He says "****ing punks". How anyone can hear other wise is beyond me.

The only reason anyone cares about this case is because they think it was a racial attack. If Martin was killed by another black man, as so many young black males are every day, no one would give a damn.

You have a lot of links to provide.

Starting with Jahvarius not being Tray's brother.

Continuing on with:
A link that verifies that the Twitter accounts belonged to Trayvon.

That Trayvon showed "attitude"

That he "beat" anyone.

That he swung the first punch.

That he "made" GZ fear for his life.

NO the poster does not have to prove this at all
THE INVESTIGATION has to prove it.
Everything we say is only what our personal assessment is
based on the information we already have.

OT but not really. When one requests links for something stated as fact, how long might one be required to wait for them? What's the process if there are no links forthcoming? How does opinion stated as fact get corrected for others who might read it and believe it?

NO the poster does not have to prove this at all
THE INVESTIGATION has to prove it.
Everything we say is only what our personal assessment is
based on the information we already have.

I respectfully disagree. If I say Hillary Clinton is not Bill Clinton's wife, I certainly might be expected to provide a link for such, if others disagree.

Yes, when places like MSNBC are twisting George's words and making this look racially motivated. I also hear *advertiser censored****** Punks. SHould be interesting where this goes.

I don't need MSNBC to tell me what I heard.

I can hear clearly that it's GZ's own camp who keep bringing up the racial aspect, acting as if it makes it all ok.

The blame it all on the media is a straw man argument.

JMHO

I am sorry for your brother's incident. However, if what the gf said is true, why did she not reach out to anyone that night? Are you telling me that she overheard a deadly confrontation, heard the phone get dropped and go silent and then couldn't reach her bf at all that night and didn't do anything about it? IMO she encouraged TM to go after GZ and then the altercation occurred. She did not reach out to anyone because she didn't want TM to get in trouble with the police for harming GZ. I haven't seen anything that points to that TM did not attack GZ. He's not been arrested because eyewitnesses at the scene saw TM on top. So, no, I don't see that it is so clear cut. This isn't some giant conspiracy. moo

To me, everything points to Trayvon not being the aggressor. I do believe the gf. We don't know what she did after she lost the connection with Trayvon. We have heard she was very traumatized afterward.

So what does it say?

A lot of teenagers have an attitude on social media and elsewhere. Doesn't make it right to shoot them.[/QUOTE

What exactly does "NO LIMIT N&&&&& mean to you? Please let me know! Thx.

That's what I asked. If someone has that on their twitter why would that justify killing them?

So what does it say?

A lot of teenagers have an attitude on social media and elsewhere. Doesn't make it right to shoot them.

You are so right "attitude" does not mean you should be shot :nono:

But those with attitude do not only have it on the social Media,
and naming your Twitter site "NO LIMITS" is by all means a statement
a statement of someone’s state of being. Sorry if you don’t like my assessment
but from all I have seen and read GZ pegged TM right.
I still do not think he should have carried a gun but the state of Florida allows
their citizens to carry.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members