FL - 17-yo Boy Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I feel that it would be very hard to have someone on top of you punching you in the face while trying to reach for your weapon in your waist band or pocket. GZ could of had his gun out when going into the back of those condos after TM. One witness said she saw TM on top, but couldn't see if anyone was on the bottom. Could it be that TM was down on the ground taking his last breath before he fell down face first and died?

GZ hunted down a boy. IMO JMO MOO

He had a gun, he had a car, he had a phone. He had no reason to kill a child. JMO :(

IMO I feel that it would be very hard to have someone on top of you punching you in the face while trying to reach for your weapon in your waist band or pocket. GZ could of had his gun out when going into the back of those condos after TM. One witness said she saw TM on top, but couldn't see if anyone was on the bottom. Could it be that TM was down on the ground taking his last breath before he fell down face first and died?

If you are talking about a 13 year old boy who witnessed the fight, I am not sure how much he saw. Different article claimed different things regarding who he said was on the ground screaming. He doesn't know who was creaming for help.

"Austin's mother, Sheryl Brown, said that the trauma from the night has not been limited to what her son witnessed. It also includes the way she says that the police and some media have twisted his account of the night to fit a self-defense theory, to say that a 13-year-old witness has claimed Zimmerman, and not Martin, was screaming for help. Both Austin and his mother are adamant that the teen could not see who was screaming, but they believe now that it was Martin."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/17/trayvon-martin-killing-yo_n_1355795.html

If you are talking about a 13 year old boy who witnessed the fight, I am not sure how much he saw. Different article claimed different things regarding who he said was on the ground screaming. He doesn't know who was creaming for help. One article claimed he described a guy on the ground as wearing red t-shirt, yet I believe another article said GZ's t-shirt was white.

"Austin's mother, Sheryl Brown, said that the trauma from the night has not been limited to what her son witnessed. It also includes the way she says that the police and some media have twisted his account of the night to fit a self-defense theory, to say that a 13-year-old witness has claimed Zimmerman, and not Martin, was screaming for help. Both Austin and his mother are adamant that the teen could not see who was screaming, but they believe now that it was Martin."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/17/trayvon-martin-killing-yo_n_1355795.html

One of the callers said a man with a white t-shirt was on top, if I'm not mistaken. Anyone know who was wearing a white t-shirt?

I am pretty sure the teen was wearing a hoodie and GZ a t-shirt (I am not sure which color).

The teen was wearing a hoodie and GZ a t-shirt (I am not sure which color) but I don't recall any 911 calls claiming the guy in white t-shirt was on top.

I could be wrong, I plan to relisten after everyone in my house (finally) goes to sleep!

One of the callers said a man with a white t-shirt was on top, if I'm not mistaken. Anyone know who was wearing a white t-shirt?

From what I have read, GZ was in a t-shirt and TM was in a hoodie.

This is murder, plain and simple. This is sickening, so sickening, just what happened and also that GZ is still a free man. The very thought that what he did (snuffing out an innocent life) was in "self defense" would be laughable if it were not so tragic. The irony is that TRAYVON is the one who would have any reasonable claim of acting in self-defense. GZ stalked and attacked HIM. I don't know how GZ introduced himself or what he said but he was a total stranger and TM had plenty of reason to be wary of him. OF COURSE TM would run away and then struggle and fight back when confronted with this sudden hostility of a total stranger 10 years older than him. Nothing about GZ's behavior is logical or moral. And then that chilling 911 recording, where you can so clearly clear Trayvon screaming for help, his cries cut off by a final gunshot. There is no doubt in my mind that that voice crying out is Trayvon, both because of the younger sound of it as well as the timing of the gunshot.

GZ should be LOCKED UP. There is no excuse for the disgusting behavior on the part of LE.

Zimmerman stated in the 911 call that Trayvon was wearing a gray hoodie.

Does anyone know if GZ has gotten a lawyer? From a recent case that I've being following it is said that only guilty people need a lawyer. Innocent people cooperate with LE and have no need for a lawyer. Has GZ cooperated with LE or refused to answer their questions?

Does anyone know if GZ has gotten a lawyer? From a recent case that I've being following it is said that only guilty people need a lawyer. Innocent people cooperate with LE and have no need for a lawyer. Has GZ cooperated with LE or refused to answer their questions?

LE is saying he cooperated fully.

I wonder why he called the police? If my son did not return I would be out looking and then calling hospitals.

I wonder if it was raining when TM left the house?

Did he call the police to report TM missing? Many places will not take a missing person report on a young adult until XX number of hours have passed. Asking if TM had been arrested may have been the only way the father could have checked on him so far as the police were concerned.

The father called back the next morning to report TM missing. That was when they gave him the news aout TM's death. If the waiting time were 12 hours to start a missing persons case, that would fit the timeline for the father's calls.

@jjenny, I think you edited your original post, so you may have already listened to the 911 tapes and found this info...

On the 911 tape, and I quote:

"The guy on top had a white t-shirt."

The 911 dispatcher tries to clarify as to whether or not the caller saw a fight. The caller says she doesn't know but the guy on top had on a white t-shirt. The caller cannot see the guy's pants, nor can she see the other person he was on top of. She immediately called 911 when she saw that, so cannot describe what happened next.

AGAIN, I say, WHO was wearing a white shirt?

The call with the 30 year old, name unknown, can be heard here: http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/teen-shooting-911-calls-1-3/vGZnj/

Her call is the 3rd call, and if you fast forward to 7:29, you can get directly to the white t-shirt comment.

The 13 year old witness claims the guy he saw on the ground was wearing red t-shirt. Trayvon was wearing a hoodie. I am really not sure who was wearing a white t-shirt-it seems GZ was wearing a t-shirt but what color?

BBM

How do we know this? If Trayvon had a juvvie record, wouldn't it be sealed?

Yes, but how many times have you read in the news about a defendant having a juvenile record? Like Casey Anthony, for example. :)

While the particulars of a juvenile's record may be sealed or expunged, I believe in most jurisdictions that would not occur until he or she turns 18, an age that Trayvon sadly never reached.

Certain agencies (such as the military) do have full access to juvenile records.

You can bet that if TM so much as spit on the sidewalk, GZ's lawyer will be shouting it from the rooftops when and if he is prosecuted.

The 13 year old witness claims the guy he saw on the ground was wearing red t-shirt. Trayvon was wearing a hoodie. I am really not sure who was wearing a white t-shirt-it seems GZ was wearing a t-shirt but what color?

WHITE. :twocents: JMO MOO IMO

Sounds to me Zimmerman wants to be a real life Rambo! He's dangerous.

Hope this link was not already posted. Reporter say GZ called 911 46 times on New Years Day and was known to drive around the block over and over.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/msnbc-tv/46775982/#46775982

Is this for real? That is rediculous. If I called LE that much in a day, I think they'd arrest me. In fact I'm pretty sure alot of people have been arrested for that. Seems this guy is coated with teflon. Why is that? Who does he know??? Who is he related to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway