Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
???

I beg to differ. I believe Martin Luther King never chose to die to begin with; he was murdered in cold blood by a racist for not "running all the way straight home" when he was expected to by racist pigs.

On top of that, what MLK "lived" for was to see a time that no teenage human being would be suspected of being "up to no good" for being black and simply walking down the street, in the RAIN no less.

If Trayvon had been white and wearing a preppie raincoat walking down the street in the rain, I have no doubt that GZ would have stopped and offered him a ride and we wouldn't be having this ridiculous conversation at all. :what: :what: :what:

If GZ was black would we be even seeing this story? Would Sharpton be involved? I bet not.

According to what I've read, a voice analysis by the FBI will be coming out shortly. Personally, I think it sounds like a younger male. I've heard it many times on TV (doesn't make it so, but that's JMO)

For Gods sakes, it's TIME to get this information released. We also could have known AGES ago whether GZ had a broken nose and badly bashed in head, nearly in diapers, so to speak.

WHY have they waited so long to release this stuff? Are there OTHERS besides GZ that have had to make arrangements to go into hiding to protect their lives? :what:

No of course not. *advertiser censored***? C*** didn't do that at all.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I hear GZ say "F!@#$% punks" in that exclamation. I listened to it 30+ times with and without headphones. There's an obvious "p" sound in the start of the second word (imo). I don't believe he said c**n. Sounds like punks to me. JMO.

Doesn't change the outcome. I just don't believe he said what most people believe.

For Gods sakes, it's TIME to get this information released. We also could have known AGES ago whether GZ had a broken nose and badly bashed in head, nearly in diapers, so to speak.

WHY have they waited so long to release this stuff? Are there OTHERS besides GZ that have had to make arrangements to go into hiding to protect their lives? :what:

Ducks in a row. The state doesn't want to wind up with a fiasco like Duke lacrosse. (prosecuting the case, not the details).

It's been said by former members of his "team" that he lies to incite the public. He makes crap up and even when he knows the person he is advocating for is lying, he would NEVER say that or back down.

He is a true racist.

I hate all racism. Even "reverse" racism.

lol.......those words can be said about every politician/public persona known to man. :floorlaugh: That's a power thang not a race thang.

IMO, I read that as a suggestion, not an order. And the irony, for me at least, is that when somebody tells me they "don't need me to do that," they usually need/want me to "do that." Oh I'll just carry this large, heavy, bulky item all by myself, you just sit there while I struggle with this alone.

I absolutely do not hear the dispatcher's words as a direct "stand down" order.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

They all do that as you can hear them on the 911 calls. Chief Lee said it is so they do not get sued for telling someone to stay where they are and they end up being killed. Something must have happened and this particular department was sued. GZ knew better and knew exactly what he was being told because he said okay.

After saying you do not need to do that must people follow with....No, REALLY, you do not need to do that it's my job........ GZ knew it meant wait in your car until LE arrives. It's been like that for years. Once you've made that call it is up to LE to do their job and for you not to interfere and to get out of harms way. What GZ did was interfere with LE to safely investigate this call. jmo

If GZ was black would we be even seeing this story? Would Sharpton be involved? I bet not.

Yes, absolutely, especially given the 911 call from the shooter himself.

Let's also look at this: if GZ was black and Trayvon was white, what then? Imagine: " there's a white boy out here walking down the street looking suspicious. We've had white boys break into houses here before. Dang, those white boys ALWAYS get away but not THIS honky".

It comes down to racial bias because of GZ's own recorded comments AND because of the LE coverup immediately after.

But he does not outright apologize for his conduct. And his conduct was reprehensible.

He makes only passing mention of the vile words that incited the anti-Semitic rioters, which made an already volatile violent situation much worse. It was Sharpton who repeatedly bellowed to the rioters, "No justice, no peace!"

And Sharpton claims his remarks at Gavin Cato's funeral were misinterpreted. Here is what he said, according to a 1993 report in the Jewish Forward by legendary reporter Philip Gourevitch: "Talk about how Oppenheimer in South Africa sends diamonds straight to Tel Aviv and deals with the diamond merchants right here in Crown Heights. The issue is not anti-Semitism; the issue is apartheid. . . . All we want to say is what Jesus said: If you offend one of these little ones, you got to pay for it. No compromise, no meetings, no coffee klatsch, no skinnin' and grinnin'."

Based on everything we have seen and read, Sharpton never called upon the rioters to stop their anti-Semitism-inspired violence. He never called on the rioters to go home. To the contrary, he stirred them up. And three days of anti-Semitic violence became the Crown Heights riots.

Sharpton's revisionism only serves to perpetuate the fallacy that the riots erupted organically from some underlying ongoing issues between the African-American and Jewish communities of Crown Heights. In other words, that profound tensions were boiling just beneath the surface and were suddenly unleashed by the tragic death of Gavin Cato.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-08-24/news/29939680_1_semitic-gavin-cato-al-sharpton

Mod Note:

Let me make it very clear that Al Sharpton can attempt to incite all the riots he wants but he does not get a say here. We will NOT take that bait and will continue to post respectfully.

You guys can discuss it as related to Trayvon's case, but leave other matters and the history out of the discussion.

Pesonally, if Al Sharpton posted that crap here, he would be banned for inciting the masses.

Ain't gonna fly here so be careful how you choose your words if you want to discuss, please.

ETA: Same for Obama's remarks. If you guys really want to discuss that, it goes in the Political Pavillion.

Probably because it's severely impacting the ability for Zimmerman to have an impartial trial. The people that are seeing the media's version of events are all potential jurors who will assign guilt before going to trial. That's not how the system works.

Respectfully, that is *not* how the system works. If they have assigned guilt to GZ before the trial begins, they will not be on the jury.

I agree---GZ should have been arrested.

But it is sickening the way that Sharpton and Jackson go out there and pretend that the young black males are all dying because they are being killed by white racists. That is exactly what they are trying to spin this into.

and what is the truth?

" Blacks are six times more likely to be victims of violent crime than whites. The same study reports that Blacks are eight times more likely than whites to be perpetrators of violent crime than their white counterparts."

http://newsone.com/nation/tjstarr/black-male-on-black-male-crime/

Meanwhile these national protests are all about 'white people killing young blacks' for no apparent reason. Ignoring the facts completely that helped to create the bias some might have when they see a teen black at night wandering their neighborhood. Sharpton is trying to make this all about white racism and is ignoring the responsibility that he has as a leader to get his own house in order too. This whole thing is interrelated, imo.

If statistically it can be shown that black males are EIGHT TIMES more likely to be violent perps in the neighborhood than whites, is it justified for a watchman to feel suspicious and even nervous?

I would like to know the statistics of the likelihood of black males being non-violent in the neighborhood first.
Even if black males are eight times more likely to be violent than white males, or eighteen times, or eight hundred times more likely... it still might be that they're eight or eighteen or eight hundred times more likely to just walk down the street peacefully than to commit a violent crime.

Wasn't there also conversation with the dispatcher about a call to Gz or from GZ and he would give them his location. The dispatcher agreed to that.

If George wants to prove he had a broken nose, his attorney should release medical records today. Only Zimmerman knows if he really went to the doctor. I doubt it myself.

Why didn't GZ wait for LE?
If he followed and could watch TRAYVON,
GZ would see where and who he was going to.
Tell LE and go from there?

Let's hope we find out the answers before something else bad happens.
Such strong feelings may mean another person may die needlessly.
Violence doesn't help anyone.

You know... that's a good question. Florida has the sunshine law, so I don't know why any reports have not been made public information. I still contend that GZ's father is a former judge. There is absolutely NOTHING to prove who did what to whom. All I know is a boy with a promising future is dead. I heard the mortician on TV this mortician this morning that said, there were no "wounds" to Trayvon except a shot to his chest. So much for the violent struggle in which GZ "supposedly" got a broken nose and and scrapes on his head.

Yes, absolutely, especially given the 911 call from the shooter himself.

Let's also look at this: if GZ was black and Trayvon was white, what then?

It comes down to racial bias because of GZ's own recorded comments AND because of the LE coverup immediately after.

The recorded comments are up to interpretation. I'll give you that TM's skin color prompted GZ to go after him, unless someone has info that the recent crime in that neighborhood was done by white folks (or a combo of both).

I would like to know the statistics of the likelihood of black males being non-violent in the neighborhood first.
Even if black males are eight times more likely to be violent than white males, or eighteen times, or eight hundred times more likely... it still might be that they're eight or eighteen or eight hundred times more likely to just walk down the street peacefully than to commit a violent crime.

True, but it really angers me that these guys like Sharpton act all outraged and surprised that anyone might feel nervous about a 6 ft tall black teen wearing a hoodie and walking in the neighborhood. They act like it is a total racist reaction to have some nervousness. And that is disingenuous at best, imo. Even Jackson himself has said he is relieved to see that it is a white man not a black man walking behind him at night.

Why don't they admit that 90% of the black males shot are shot by other black males? If they want to riot about this kids death then maybe they should also deal with the REASON this watchman was suspicious,imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member