FL - 4yr old pushed out of car on busy road

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He dropped her off instead of killed her. I gotta give him something for that. Perhaps two aspirin before he's tortured for letting the girl see what he did to her Mother.

Why can't people just LEAVE the spouse and child they no longer want to live with? Is that just too easy?

GlitchWizard said:
Why can't people just LEAVE the spouse and child they no longer want to live with? Is that just too easy?

I think that only makes sense to normal, SANE people... :(

What a sick sorry azz SOB! You could tell looking at the little girl she has been taken care of........where oh where is peoples mentality at???? I hope they find the mom's body soon.

http://www.local10.com/news/9209086/detail.html snip
MIAMI -- The man accused of killing his wife and then tossing his 3-year-old daughter out a car window was arrested in Haiti and extradited back to the United States.
The body of Renose Jean Baptiste was found in a canal nearly a month later.
I am so glad they got him. Prayers for the little one.

I am so glad that he was caught - thank goodness, he was seen! I really didn't expect the case to be resolved considering the disarray of his homeland. :clap:

I'm actually curious how her body got to the canal when the daughter said she was tossed in the garbage...maybe she was describing her mother being tossed like garbage into the canal rather than her actually being tossed into garbage.

I couldn't imagine fishing my dad and finding a body at the bottom of the canal, i would be terrified.

maybe if there were other peoples trash in the canal she assumed that it was the garbage place? reguardless its a very sad story but at least they caught the ba$tard!

GlitchWizard said:
He dropped her off instead of killed her. I gotta give him something for that.
I totally agree. So many times we say "Why didn't he just drop the child off somewhere rather than killing her?" He could have found a better way of dropping her off but at least she's still alive. Thank God for that.

Oh goody!!!! Another murderer on suicide watch. I'll buy the popcorn and the coke! Let's watch.

I'm very happy that Haiti turned him over so quickly. Musta been an American citizen??

His cousin tipped off police. It's refreshing to know that there are still people out there willing to do the right thing.

I didn't realize that the father apparently tossed the child out of the car window. I imagine that he'd have to pull over to do that? I want to believe that he at least spared the child but if there were other children, like someone else asked, why was she in the car with him anyway? Was he intending on harming this child or did he intentionally spare her life, I wonder?

Murder suspect extradited from Haiti :: Haiti Info ::

... Jean-Louis arrived at Opa-locka Airport in handcuffs after he was put on a U.S. government airplane in Port-au-Prince early Saturday afternoon. A U.S. Embassy source in Port-au-Prince confirmed that Jean-Louis had been extradited on a warrant for child abandonment. Jean-Louis was arrested in Haiti on Tuesday after Daniel Bellegarde, a longtime family friend of Jean-Baptiste, spotted him at the Port-au-Prince airport. Bellegarde, who lives in Homestead, said he believes God sent him to Haiti to get Jean-Louis, who had been on the run for six weeks.

Bellegarde crossed paths with Jean-Louis as soon as he walked out of Port-au-Prince airport Tuesday. He successfully convinced Haitian police to arrest Jean-Louis. They found an airline ticket to New York in his suitcase.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sonjo77
Back