FL - 4yr old pushed out of car on busy road

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
mssheila said:
Details, this is true. If he killed the mother, and pushed the daughter out of the car... well, I'd say she's lucky just to be alive. Not that I'm applauding him on any level, I am just glad for the little girl.
Being pushed out of the car in Liberty City is horrific in itself, especially after witnessing the murder of her mom. Angels must have been watching over this little girl:innocent:

Oh yeah - he did nothing good - if he was good, he would have dropped her off somewhere safe, or better still never killed mommy! But she's lucky.

Details said:
Well - being pushed out of a car was the best thing that could happen to her at that point maybe. Sounds like otherwise she'd just have been killed by him.
That's for sure. Thank God she's unharmed and away from her lunatic father. This little girl has been thru so much, and she's only 3.

I could save the tax payers some money if they would let me at him. I wouldn't mind at all driving him somewhere and putting him out of the car....

cathieq said:
I could save the tax payers some money if they would let me at him. I wouldn't mind at all driving him somewhere and putting him out of the car....
At the edge of the grand canyon?

cathieq said:
CAN I HELP? CAN I CAN I CAN I PLEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE!

:blowkiss: :dance:

docwho3 said:
At the edge of the grand canyon?
Why desecrate a monument like that when there's plenty of ugly, cactus covered cliffs in the world?

Details said:
Why desecrate a monument like that when there's plenty of ugly, cactus covered cliffs in the world?
"Point" taken.

blueclouds said:
Ummmm we can only pray for that to be the least of it. If Social Services feels it's in the "best interest" of the child...."daddy" takes all the parenting classes, etc...

I mean really judge..... "she was only left alone for mere minutes maybe 1/2 hour...." and nothing happened to her.

I give up. There has to be a loving childless family that would adore a little 4 yr old. :(
As you say, there are so many families out there who would love to be able to care for this little girl...I hope that happens for her. How can that excuse for a father be allowed to continue living with her?

The article indicates that she had siblings that were also taken into custody. I wonder how old they were? Wonder how they got left behind and she was in the car? Did she want to be with mommy so bad to make sure she was ok - that she just had to go with or did the know that she saw everything and was planning on killing her too and had second thoughts and just dumped her out of the car?

Amraann,

Did you see where they worK

"I don't know if she's dead or night, but wherever she's at, I just want her home," said Derrick Joseph, who is desperate to find his sister, Renose Jean Baptiste.

Jean Baptiste was last seen Thursday, according to family members, with her 3-year-old daughter, Janelia Jean-Louis, and the girl's father, Benave Jean-Louis. Baptiste never showed up to work at Taco Bell in Key Largo, Fla., where Joseph also works.

Joseph said the girl told family members and social workers that her father had killed Jean Baptiste.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/wplg/20060403/lo_wplg/3371794

WOWO
I just realized that is the taco bell down the road from me. (like 2 miles)

I am really confused??
They keep referring to the little girl as a Liberty city girl.

But I can't imagine travelling the 90 minutes from Liberty City to Key Largo to work at Taco bell.

There are plenty of Taco bells between here and there. I wonder if the other kids went to school with mine?

Hell is REALLY going to be crowded in the coming years.....

I wonder if that dad thought he pushed the little girl out of the car hard enough to kill her? How sad that she saw her mother murdered. Right now she probably doesn't understand what dead means. She just thinks that her dad hurt her mother. She said that he took her mother's clothes off. Why did he do that I wonder. If he did throw her in the garbage somewhere her body probably will never be found. I hope LE catch him though. He may run for awhile but sooner or later he'll get caught. Maybe AMW will do a segment on him and someone will recognize him. Glad the little girl is with her family.

If he did succeed in reaching Haiti and I'm assuming he did, things are in such an uproar there now I doubt he'll ever be apprehended.The new government there has so many things to worry about and so many unexplained murders, etc. that his "wanted in America" status will be at the bottom of the heap.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal
Back