FL - 6-year old dies after being left in hot car by mother's boyfriend - Jun. 26, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score

According to investigators, Markise L. Outing came to Southern Manatee Fire Department Station 2 in Bradenton back on May 20. He was seeking medical attention for a 6-year-old girl.

1719440139742.png

Is there more to it than what we've seen/read so far?
I'd have to say "yes."
Did he forget that she was in the car? (dubious, IMO)
Why was the 6-year-old unable to open a car door and get out?
Could the car have a way or facility to make unlocking a vehicle door from the inside impossible?
Was she tied-down & unable to move? (possible)
Was she paraplegic or quadriplegic? (serious question)
Did she not know how to open the door of the vehicle? (doubtful, IMO, unless she was not able to move or scream or bang on the window for some reason).
Was she already unconscious when she was put into the vehicle? (likely, IMO.)
And so on...

Last edited:
Did he forget that she was in the car? Is there more to it than what we've seen/read so far?
Was the 6-year-old unable to unlock the vehicle doors
Maybe she was disabled? It would seem unusual for a 6 y/o to not be able to scream or pound on a window. I’m not sure if the vehicles age had anything to do with how it could be unlocked from the inside. Sometimes the back doors have child locks. Maybe she thought that meant all the doors were locked?

Maybe she was disabled? It would seem unusual for a 6 y/o to not be able to scream or pound on a window. I’m not sure if the vehicles age had anything to do with how it could be unlocked from the inside. Sometimes the back doors have child locks. Maybe she thought that meant all the doors were locked?
bbm
Possible.
Was the vehicle in an area that was secluded and no one would have seen the vehicle, and the girl is struggling? If so where & why?
After someone becomes too hot, other things start to happen -- heatstroke, perhaps -- you see it when the temp is too high. This can start if your temp is 104 F or more.
Lotsa questions for this man. Hoping to hear why and/or what. He is, IMO, in Big Trouble.

Found at Wfla.com 6/26

The child’s mother said she would’ve been in a booster seat. She’s capable of getting out of her booster seat and she had no disability preventing her from getting out of the car.

Outing said she was over heated from playing at a park but LE followed his GPS found he picked her up from school and returned to his job where he left the 6 yr old in the car with the windows shut.
The little girl had a core temp of 107.2 and had gotten sick in his car.

Heartbreaking.

I'm really sick of reading about single parents who leave their children with people who are not invested in the child's safety and wellbeing. Locking a child in a vehicle is a conscious act. I doubt this man intentionally hurt the child but probably never looked beyond making sure she didn't come into his work and disrupt his day.

A few years ago there was a case local to me where "parents" very obviously managed to leave their child in a hot car overnight, who of course died. Their story is that the 3 y/o managed to escape the home, climb into the car, and lock themselves inside.

The mother (at least) made bond and it out and about like nothing happened at all, copping major attitudes with coworkers as if she's better than. The case has become dust in the wind, can't find anything on it. My state (or county) isn't very forthcoming with information that is normally public in other states. I guess I'm the only one that gives a rat's about justice for the kid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back