FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Address Parcel ID Owner Name Last Sale
1 1418 W LAKE PARKER DR 24-28-07-000000-014040 AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL PEO LLC 1/11/2009

Was purchased from Shakespeare & Associates?

I wonder how many straw buyers there are in these back and forth buy and sell transactions?

http://www.articlesbase.com/mortgage-articles/quit-claim-deed-fraud-798773.html

Scenario 2-Forging your name
A quitclaim deed has the forged signatures of a thief. The forged deed is authenticated. Once the document has been notarized, the same document is used as collateral for applying for a loan. Alternatively, the document can also be used to inflate the value of the property by unfair means and is finally sold off to a buyer. Both ways, the thief is benefited.

I wonder how many straw buyers there are in these back and forth buy and sell transactions?

A quitclaim deed has the forged signatures of a thief. The forged deed is authenticated. Once the document has been notarized, the same document is used as collateral for applying for a loan. Alternatively, the document can also be used to inflate the value of the property by unfair means and is finally sold off to a buyer. Both ways, the thief is benefited.

I was looking at one that they did - they had a US Consultate seal as the original owner supposedly is in Mexico. It's a QuitClaim. I looked up the person from the State Department who signed - no such person exists in my search for his name.

Well if DM is involved, how strange to come to WS. It wouldn't be the first time a POI has posted here feverishly denying any involvement.

I guess only time will tell.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Just sayin'.

I agree but I mean, we don't even know everybody who is involved in this circle. What does intrigue me is the fact that police went into DM's home with luminol, whoa, that's pretty serious stuff.

Anybody going to take her up on her offer of e-mailing her to research some names? Or get confirmation that she has set aside $10000? Wish I had 10 grand to set aside, this case involves some pretty big dollar ammounts, doesn't it...

I find it very hard to believe that with all of the information that is being vetted online about some of the involved parties and their afore mentioned businness dealing and deep involvement with this case that I still have seen no mention of them being spoken to to and vetted out by any of the moderators, when this is done in many of the other threads, if not all of them. Am i missing a post when I read back through the thread? if so, could someone kindly point it out to me (working night shift can mess with my mind sometimes- just look at my typing and spelling in my 3am posts... LOL).:waitasec:

I would love that to be true, and for Shakespeare to be hiding someplace, but since LE brought in the luminol, they must have a good reason to suspect foul play.

In fact, I wonder exactly why they searched her house and looked for blood. That's not something they'd just do as a preliminary step in a missing persons case. She says she voluntary let them in, but I'm sure they also had a warrant.

I would love that to be true, and for Shakespeare to be hiding someplace, but since LE brought in the luminol, they must have a good reason to suspect foul play.

In fact, I wonder exactly why they searched her house and looked for blood. That's not something they'd just do as a preliminary step in a missing persons case. She says she voluntary let them in, but I'm sure they also had a warrant.

I think police were being good detectives and didn't want to assume he disappeared. Trying to rule out every possible scenario since it seems like everyone has secrets about this case. I hope they are making progress; I had hoped they would make a statement this week even to say they are still investigating and need leads.

Thank you for this explanation. You have stated exactly what I've seen when studying these mortgage transactions.

Well not to get ahead of myself here, but if DM were part of the mortgage scheme(hypotheticaly speaking), where would AS be? Is this possibly consensual? And if the worst possible outcome is what happened, who did the dirty deed? I don't think DM could.

In reference to Abraham's mom:

"I pay someone 3 times a week to carry her back in forth to work and to the doctors."

This statement is so disturbing; I've deleted my previous theory comment.

Well not to get ahead of myself here, but if DM were part of the mortgage scheme(hypotheticaly speaking), where would AS be? Is this possibly consensual? And if the worst possible outcome is what happened, who did the dirty deed? I don't think DM could.

DM has plenty of questionable business transactions - even without Abraham's dealings. All of which are public record.

Where would AS be, indeed? If DM is his savior, as she would have us believe, wouldn't he come forward and save her, if he could?

Do you know DM? Why, on earth, would you believe she and her cohorts are not capable of making this man disapppear? Have you read this entire thread?

LOL, do I know DM? Of course not! I don't even live in the US.

I didn't say she isn't capable. I said I don't think she alone is capable. People "make people dissapear" all the time but a woman with no prior violent history? All by herself? It has happened before but I don't think she would have done it alone based on her prior convictions, they are not violent ones. I think she may be involved in a circle, sure. It's only a theory just as good as anybody else's.

AS would be a victim in this. It was his money and his property he lost.

Lol, edited my post because I misunderstood what the dirty deed was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member