FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking of Abraham's mother and being confused as to what is going on. I believe she led a simple life prior to this and doesn't know who or what to believe. Has to keep working, living in a $25,000 home, and her son is missing.

I can't believe Abraham would allow this to be happening to his mother. If he left, he probably believed she was going to be taken care of financially and looked after by someone.

All I know is if I ever "disappear," I want you all gettin to the bottom of it lol :bowdown:

:parrot:

Kiki: Rest assured; I would get to the bottom of it. Looking for one special Kiki Bird.

LOL, do I know DM? Of course not! I don't even live in the US.

I didn't say she isn't capable. I said I don't think she alone is capable. People "make people dissapear" all the time but a woman with no prior violent history? All by herself? It has happened before but I don't think she would have done it alone based on her prior convictions, they are not violent ones. I think she may be involved in a circle, sure. It's only a theory just as good as anybody else's.

Money makes people do things they may not normally do....

Money makes people do things they may not normally do....

True... DM would have to really love money to do that escpecially considering that by the looks of it, she did pretty well for herself already...

anything's possible.

The silence in this case is erie. No one is saying a word to the public (well there is one exception).

Not even the flamboyant Willie - his attorney who won the lottery suit/put millions in his pocket. Not a word.

That's why I continue to dig.

lbm I believe you would friend... not that I'm planning on suddenly "flying the coop," but if I ever fell victim or prey, it's good to know there are some dedicated folk who are too determined to accept the roadblocks and will continue searching until one way or another they're satisfied w the answers. Your research abilities may not be appreciated by some, but where there's nothing to hide there should be no objection to posting or discussing what has already been made a matter of public record.

:parrot:

I will answer some more question since some of you are willing to be more open minded

Try to make it short. But if I don’t answer the money questions it’s going to continue to be all about me and that want help me find him.
I started new company to separate it from mine. I wanted to make sure that taxes were paid correctly on loans that did pay. You have to pay taxes on the profit and interest received from the loans. I applied for ein number so that everything was done correctly. I was taking the loan money and writing it back out to the person that takes Abraham’s mom back in forth to work and to the doctors. No profit there….

I met Abraham he had a house loan that was behind so I paid it for him until he could sell some assets. The lady in the bank is my witness a long with one of his friends that was with him
He kept begging me to buy his house, I did not want it. He kept going down in price for me.
He told people he sold me the house. Not just his friends but his neighbors. One is a country music singer, septic man, and more.

The mortgages are a mess in a half. He was tired of dealing with the people and knew it was going to be very time consuming and did not want to be around either when all these people started getting upset.

I can’t mention names so I’m just going to say amounts
The mortgage for 198,000 he has seen two payments from them in two years. The house might be worth $150,000 now. Abraham would go by again and again they would not answer. He threatened foreclosure they sent him a check that bounced. He wanted to kick him out but was still going through the Michael Ford case and he was one of his main witnesses on the case. He had worked with Mr. Shakespeare. I threatened foreclosure and couldn’t. I felt bad for them. They are hard workers. So I decided to work with them and help them out. That’s got me nowhere. In 8 months I have gotten one payment.

The house on Pearl Street is another mess. First off the title is not clear. It’s going to take a couple of court dates to fix that mess. The biggest thing is that Abraham wants Cedric Lewis sued. Not for money just so that he can never do this to anyone else again. He sold him a house for $123,000. No house in that whole neighbor has ever sold for more than $36,000. It’s not in a very good neighborhood. After I researched it even more I got someone willing to testify in Abraham’s behalf against Cedric Lewis.
Several houses Abraham bought for people were never filed. They went out and got loans with other companies. When Abraham finally filed papers he was considered the second mortgage holder. Those houses are now in foreclosure with the first loan holders. So they will be no money awarded on those houses.
These are not money lawsuits because they don’t have any money left. He just wants them not to be able to do this to other people.
I am getting tired so I will finish this when I get a chance tomorrow.

So these great deals you keep talking about. I just don't see them.... I see court, lawsuits, headaches, and more....

Good work IBMinn...

Hi to Kiki :)

I have been wading thru this muddled mess....poor Abraham...I think all these people just smelled the money and took advantage of him, poor guy

I try to usually pick the simplest solution to any given problem...and often that is the right one....here my "sniffer" tells me that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it probably is a duck

simple solution....right there in front of our faces IMHO

I find it very hard to believe that with all of the information that is being vetted online about some of the involved parties and their afore mentioned businness dealing and deep involvement with this case that I still have seen no mention of them being spoken to and vetted out by any of the moderators, when this is done in many of the other threads, if not all of them. Am i missing a post when I read back through the thread? if so, could someone kindly point it out to me (working night shift can mess with my mind sometimes- just look at my typing and spelling in my 3am posts... LOL).:waitasec:

I will answer some more question since some of you are willing to be more open minded.

SNipped by me.

Just wondering if any of the moderators can verify that this has been done. I have not seen this addressed yet, even by the posterd in question, and it has been asked several times over the past few days (by me).

OK; let's go through this again. I'm not the sharpest cookie on the block, but I'll try to make it simple - American Medical real estate holdings.

1418 W Lake Parker Dr - currently appraised at $104,500
1/2/08 - Deutsche Bank National has foreclosure deed
6/24/08 - Shakespeare & Associates buys deed/no other party - value property at $103,000
1/11/09 - American Medical is given deed via QuitClaim; Stitzel prepares document - value property at $102,000

9340 Redhawk Bend Dr - currently appraised at $615,613 (Abraham's house/two parcels)
1/18/07 - Abraham buys deed/no other party - value property at $1,075,000; Benjamin Hardin/Attorney prepares the document
1/9/09 - American Medical is given deed via QuitClaim - value property at $655,000 - Johnnie Byrd/Attorney prepares the document

528 Jackson Ave - currently appraised at $25,027
4/23/07 - *Gregory Massey has a QuitClaim deed
6/26/09 - American Medical is given deed via QuitClaim - value property at $12,000 - Johnnie Byrd/Attorney prepares the document

409 Pearl St - currently appraised at $21,357
1/22/07 Cedric/Claude Lewis sell warranty deed to Shakespeare & Associates - value property at $125,000. Cedric Lewis/Attorney prepares the document
4/30/07 Deed is given to two separate Lewis family members and then back to Shakespeare & Associates via QuitClaim
1/11/09 Deed is given to American Medical via QuitClaim - value property at $100,000 - Stitzel/Attorney prepares the document

1332 Morningside Dr - currently appraised at $109,965
10/29/07 Gregory Massey acquires deed - value property at $126,500
10/29/07 Shakespeare & Associates takes out balloon mortgage for $133,947.88 - Gregory Massey is mortgagor.
6/26/09 Gregory Massey takes out mortgage for $12,000 - American Medical is mortgagor
8/10/09 An unknown individual files lien notice against Gregory Massey/property
6/29/09 Deed is given to American Medical via QuitClaim - value property at $12,000

This last mortgage has papers filed 1-2 years after the fact; you can see they forgot some documents and were creative on dates. But this is the order that the court has them filed. Jodi McClanahan prepared documents - Jodi no longer has notory license, works from home, and was president of myhandymanonline LLC.

* Gregory Massey is Abraham's friend/also in real estate business

American Medical - property holdings $878,462 (based on current propery value)
American Medical - cost to acquire $50.00 (estimate - $10 fee for a QuitClaim filing)
Abraham Shakespeare & S&A - costs $1,436,947

You can see from the property transactions that none involve the mortgages of friends (I just got this). They are simply real estate transactions passed through Shakespeare and Associates for funding. Nothing more.

Any other mortgages acquired by American Medical (e.g. Abraham's friends) are heresay as not filed with the court; cannot be verified.

You know we will!!! But if you win the lottery.......:crazy:

I'm not even gonna buy tickets for the lottery anymore!

You all would still look for me even if I didn't win the lottery, right? :crazy:

You all really do quite a lot of research and I'm thankful for people like yourselves who continue to search and pay attention to details.

snipped:

<...>

I met Abraham he had a house loan that was behind so I paid it for him until he could sell some assets. The lady in the bank is my witness a long with one of his friends that was with him
He kept begging me to buy his house, I did not want it. He kept going down in price for me.
He told people he sold me the house. Not just his friends but his neighbors. One is a country music singer, septic man, and more.

It seems like there are some recurrent themes in these explanatory posts: Shakespeare (or others) begging DM for help (i.e., begging her to buy their assets), DM reluctantly agreeing to "help", and a list of witnesses who can prove DM was only trying to help.

And the help often seems to come in form of quit-claims.

I do want to be open minded. Is this inaccurate?

I started new company to separate it from mine. I wanted to make sure that taxes were paid correctly on loans that did pay.

Why did you start a company in his name?

I met Abraham he had a house loan that was behind so I paid it for him until he could sell some assets.

His house loan was behind, and at this point you are saying he was broke already and you had to pay his mortgage for him?

The mortgages are a mess in a half. He was tired of dealing with the people and knew it was going to be very time consuming and did not want to be around either when all these people started getting upset.

So, you thought that by "buying" these risky loans, you would be better equipped to collect on them?

Cedric does not have to say he sorry to me if he filed the report. He will have to answer to Abraham. There a lot more details but this is a quick review.

Cedric did the right thing. He hadn't seen his cousin in awhile, couldn't get ahold of him, was concerned for him and reported him missing. Nothing wrong with that. I'm just sorry he took so long in reporting. (As a side note; I know Cedric, as he was my neighbor years ago, and I respect him)

Several houses Abraham bought for people were never filed. They went out and got loans with other companies. When Abraham finally filed papers he was considered the second mortgage holder. Those houses are now in foreclosure with the first loan holders. So they will be no money awarded on those houses.

Again, I have to ask....Why did you decide to take all this on?

So these great deals you keep talking about. I just don't see them.... I see court, lawsuits, headaches, and more....

All brought on by bad decision making, sloppy paperwork, and a missing man that won't/can't come forward to help straighten it out.

Dmoore, if the sleuthsters on this website organize a list of questions, will you truthfully answer them, one by one? There are a lot of various questions that have been asked of you through this thread, and you have addressed some, but missed a bunch.

Also, I don't understand why quitclaim deeds were used in all these transactions, instead of grant deeds or warranty deeds?

Maybe LBM or another resident researcher could explain it to me? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmayole